Angel Unknown ~ Kuroshitsuji...

By animeandmusic

A girl is sent to Earth. The first to find her in a forest should take care of her. Not aware of what love is... More

An Angel to Earth
Ria
To Play A Game
Is This Bad?
Nightmare to Reality
Lady Elizabeth
Jewel & Robin
Air, to Draw or Repel?
Tiger Loves Dogs
Ring of Hope
Ciel's P.O.V
Birthday Present
Ria's Betrothed
Gift and Conditions
Visiting Her Betrothed
Mother's Orders
Ria to Aria
Revenge Successful
Meeting the Parents
The Queen's Court
One Battle Won
Fight to the Death
Always Waking Alone
Trained to Fight
Dagger to Gun
Preview: Waking to a Different Prospective
SEQUEL!

Half of the Case Closed

7.6K 312 99
By animeandmusic

I wake up with a start in the middle of the night, "I'm really starting to dislike these dreams." I comment and jump as I scurry down the hallway to Ciel's room. "Cielllllllll......" I whisper and poke his face once, allowing my finger to linger on his cheek. "What is it now Ria?" Ciel groans and stares at me with half-lidded eyes.

"My dreams keep disturbing me." I whisper and Ciel let's me continue. "This time.....the woman died. A shinigami killed her, the man-woman killed her brutally. That's not what disturbed me though...the man-woman really liked Sebastian for some reason." I state and shiver in disturbance. Ciel gives me a strange look but sighs.

"Then are you capable if going back to your own room?" I shake my head vigorously, "no! I don't want to be targeted!" I cover my eyes and hear Ciel become annoyed. "Then what do you suppose I do? You aren't staying in here." I look around and pout. "Would you like me to call Sebastian or one of the servants?"

I shake my head, "no I don't want to interrupt their sleep!" Ciel face-palms, "yet you love to interrupt mine." I allow my cat ears to pop out and flatten them on my head, "please..." I ask sadly with a pout. "I'm not fall for your act." Ciel stares at me straight in the eyes. I fill my eyes to the brim with tears and I can hear his resolve crack.

"Very well but this cannot reoccur anymore." Ciel demands as I scramble into his bed and curl up next to him, purring lowly at the warmth.

Ciel's P.O.V

I stare down at the girl curled up next to me, already asleep. I sigh when I see she didn't put away her animal ears. Her eyes are closed, her mouth slightly open and quiet purrs emit from her. She looks innocent, peaceful. 'So she is some type of psychic? I suppose that does help, I should heed to what she is saying more.'

I sigh and lay back down, turning in the opposite direction. Even though I know I'll end up how we both usually do, me holding her and her burrowed into my side. 'I really can't let her keep winning these debates.'

Ria's P.O.V

I wake up late the next morning, 'I wonder why Sebastian didn't wake me...?' I wipe my eyes tiredly and crawl out of the bed. I look at the clothes on the bed and then to myself. "Maybe I can go find Sebastian." I say out loud and open the room door, walking down the hallway until I come across Madam Red and Ciel finishing up a game of chess.

"Ciel?" I call, he looks up and blushes like mad. "Ciel you allow Lady Ria to roam around in her night attire. How shocking," Madam Red laughs. "R-Ria! What are you doing?!" I blink at them and rub my eyes, "I was looking for someone to help me get dressed." I reply and yawn. "S-Sebastian!" Ciel shouts.

Sebastian comes over and looks at me with wide eyes before chuckling. "Yes Milord?" Ciel glares at Sebastian, still red faced. "Take Lady Ria to be dressed immediately." Madam Red continues to laugh as Sebastian escorts me out. "Lady Ria I must advise you to call for me when you wake up. That way no one will have to see you in your night attire." Sebastian scolds.

"I'm sorry, I hadn't known." Sebastian pats my head and takes me to be dressed.

"I must be going now, goodbye Lady Ria. Don't have too much fun with my nephew." Madam Red winks and Ciel blushes as I just stare, confused. "Bye Madam Red." I wave and she engulfs me in a hug, "oh just call me Auntie!" I giggle and Ciel face-palms.

After Madam Red leaves, Ciel takes me to his study and we discuss the different possibilities, which are not many. "What if the killer isn't human?" I ask when I hear them say Viscount is the only person that fits the agenda. Ciel's eyes light up slightly, "I think we should watch the next victims house."

We stand outside a brick house at night, I stand next to Ciel as he goes over a list of things the killer targets. "So soft..." Ciel looks behind him and gets an anime vein, "what are you doing?!" I blink and turn back to the house we're watching and walk over to the front door. "It looks unlocked." I mumble and open the door as a scream sounds.

My eyes widen in horror. "Ria!" Ciel yells and pulls me away from the open door, I touch the blood that hit my face and bury my head in Ciel's chest. "Oh dear....I was just....I heard her scream and ran to help...." I don't look up. "You can stop with the act Grell. We all know it was fake." Ciel demands coldly. "I must say it was quite the act, you almost had me fooled." Sebastian states.

"Really?! I knew I could go into acting!" I look up to see the man-woman from my dreams. "That....is not okay." I frown at him. "Oh Bassy! I knew you'd figure it out and we'd fall in love!" I shudder, "excuse me. Are you a man-lady?" I ask and Grell's face becomes angry, "how dare you!" I purse my lips.

"So its a yes....?" I see Sebastian smirking behind me when I say that. "You little-!" Grell is stopped when Madam Red walks out, "Grell calm down. We have no time for petty arguments." Madam Red states. Ciel starts to explain why he had suspected Madam Red, including when she had tried to get him off the case. "Enough of this talk! I want to see red!!"

Grell pulls out a large chainsaw and I unsheathe my father's dagger. "Don't even think of touching him." I growl, my animal ears emerging and flattening on my head threateningly. "Oh, this may be more blood than I had suspected." Grell laughs like a madman and lunges at me, I push Ciel to Sebastian and dodge Grell's attack.

"What? Are you not going to fight me?" He lunges at me again and I drop, kicking his open stomach. Grell flies into a wall. "Kicking a lady is rude!" I roll my eyes and Grell lunges at me again. This time, I tuck and roll, stabbing my dagger straight into his left side of his stomach. "Ouch!" He yells.

"What type of weapon do you have?!" Grell yells and holds his side. I smirk and hear a yell, Ciel is pinned to a wall by Madam Red. When my attention strayed, Grell tried to hit me with his chainsaw. "Milady Ria! You must be more careful." Sebastian jumps in the way of the chainsaw, cutting his shoulder.

"Are you alright?!" I ask frantically and Sebastian gives me a small smile. "I'm just fine Milady." Grell starts to blow his top, "my Bassy is only supposed to take a hit for his one true love! Me!" I sweat-drop and turn back to Ciel.

"What are you waiting for Madam!? Kill him!" Grell orders and Madam Red's knife wavers. "I can't." She comes to a conclusion and I immediately know what Grell intends to do. "No!" I shout but I don't get to either Grell or Madam Red in time to stop Grell from killing her. When Madam Red is hit, cinematic records begin to pour out of her wound.

After her records are finished, I frown deeply. Then I growl when Grell takes her red jacket from her corpse. "Well, Sebastian? I ordered you to kill Jack the Ripper, only one half is dead." I frown at Ciel's cold tone while Sebastian goes to fight Grell. "Are you alright Ciel?" I ask when both Grell and Sebastian are on the rooftops.

"I'm fine," Ciel responds coldly and I frown. "No you're not, you say you are...but you're not." I say slowly and quietly. "You don't know anything about me! Who are you to tell me how I am?!" I take a step back, "I-I suppose you're right. I apologize." Ciel's facial expression changes but before he can say anything, Sebastian and Grell come back from the rooftops.

Sebastian is about to kill Grell with his own weapon when William T. Spears, appears. "William?" I call and the reaper's head turns to look at me. "Hello, again." I grin and hug him. "How've you been?! I have a name now, its Ria!" I giggle and William pats my head. "Well, Ria that's great. It seems we'll have to catch up later. I have Grell to attend to right now."

I make an 'O' with my mouth, "so this is the annoying redheaded hindrance you told me about." William nods his head and I stand next to him. "Who're you calling a hindrance little girl!?" William stabs his weapon on Grell's head. "Don't talk to her like that, I must apologize for Grell I suppose." William states.

"Now I have to go. Goodbye Ria." I wave, "bye William." Grell's chainsaw flies past my fave towards William's head. William catches it between his fingers, "you had left his weapon and I was simply returning it." Sebastian states with a false smile. I blink and watch William leave with Grell. "May I ask how you know William Milady?" Sebastian questions and I look at him. "He use to help my parents when I was too much to handle."

Sebastian nods and turns to Ciel. I look at Ciel and immediately turn away, Sebastian seems to take note of this but says nothing. "My apologies Young Master, I only killed half of Jack the Ripper." Sebastian bows. "It doesn't matter." Ciel states, standing up but wobbling slightly. Sebastian catches him but gets slapped. "I'm only tired."

I'm pretty sure Ciel looks at me but I don't even glance in his direction. I follow Sebastian when we go to the carriage and ride with the driver on the way back to the manor.

I opted out of the funeral because I didn't want to see what they had done to Madam Red, even when Ciel was going to change her dress I denied attending.

That night, I dreamt of many different things. Instead of finding Ciel, I stay in bed and shut my eyes tightly. Trying to push the images out of my mind.

Ciel's P.O.V

Ria has been avoiding me since I yelled at her and Sebastian had told me I should find a way to apologize. I've seen her upset with me and I know she can hold a grudge for as long as she wants. I wake up in cold sweat, my dream replayed all the people that have died around me.

'Wouldn't Ria usually be here by now?' I think to myself, looking around the room. 'If she's not here, she's probably trying to deal with her dreams on her own.' I sigh and get out of bed. "I might as well check on her, of she loses sleep it may become a problem." I say out loud as if I have to explain myself.

I walk to Ria's room and open the door slightly, making sure I'm silent. I see Ria on her bed, her wings are out and cover her entire body. Her tail is stiff and her ears are flattened on her head in fright. She hasn't noticed me and holds her face in her hands. 'Is she crying?' I think to myself and try to get a better look.

"Ria...?" I call lowly and her ears perk up but she burrows into the blankets. "Ria, its me." I say and grab her hand. She jumps on me and hugs me tightly, her wings disappearing. "I-It's s-scary..." She mumbles into my neck. I'm stiff for a moment before I wrap my arms around her waist and take her to her bed. "N-No!" She yelps when I try to put her in her bed.

When I try to lay her down with me, she disagrees again. I frown and decide to take her to my room. Her body continues to shake against me fiercely as I rub circles on her back, slowly but surely calming her down. "I'm sorry Ria," I mumble into her hair when I hear her breathing even out. "If I hadn't have become so angry, perhaps you wouldn't have thought it'd be a good idea to leave yourself in fear."

I look down to the angel sleeping in my arms, she's asleep.

8888888888888888888888888

Aww I fond their night moments so kawaii and can't help myself! If you want me to stop though, just tell me and I will. Til next time Delirious Nutellas!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

~Animeandmusic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.3K 2.9K 15
Sebastian Michealis is a demon, and demons aren't supposed to fall in love. That is, until he falls for his master, Ciel Phantomhive. Sebastian fears...
6.2K 329 8
Sebastian is having memories of his previous love, Leic. It plagues him while he tries to find out what his true feelings for Ciel are... Cover: SiIv...
44.9K 1.4K 21
Black Butler, Sebastian x Ciel fanfic. (I don't own this manga/anime, only my own fantasies about it) -THIS BOOK IS TO BE READ FIRST BEFORE THE CAGED...
41.7K 1K 30
Ciel phantomhive is ordered to retrieve a dangerous cargo from a foreign ship arriving at London for terrorist purposes what happens if the cargo is...