Backstage Crew (Hayley Willia...

By Paramoreparamore123

Georgia is a big fan of Paramore, she has followed them for the past year or so, but what will happen when Je... More

Chapter 1 -
Chapter 2 - Finding out.
Chapter 3 - Feeling Nervous?
Chapter 4 - Discovery
Chapter 5 - Meeting eachother
Chapter 6 - Being Late and Embarressment
Chapter 7 - Lunch and More Discovery
Chapter 8 - Sight Seeing
Chapter 9 - Singing
Chapter 10 - The Single Bed and Night Terrors.
Chapter 11 - Singing Again and Saying Goodbye.
Chapter 12 - We Meet Again
Chapter 13 - What Happened After
Chapter 14 - Nearly Getting Caught
Chapter 15 - Telling Others and Singing Acoustically
Chapter 16 - Saying Goodbye Again
Chapter 17 - Meeting the Family
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 - Sleep Talking
Chapter 20 - Breaking Down
Chapter 21 - The Explanation
Chapter 22 -
Chapter 23 - The Surprise
Chapter 24 - Getting Lost
Chapter 25 - Missing
Chapter 26 - Found
Chapter 28 - The Small Argument
Chapter 29 - Morning!
Chapter 30 -
Chapter 31 - Surprise!
Chapter 32 - Where Everything Goes Wrong.
Chapter 33 - Feeling Sorry
Chapter 34 - Going Wrong
Chapter 35 - Come Back
Chapter 36 - The Box
Chapter 37 - Announcement
Chapter 38 - Announcement 2!
Chapter 39 - Game On!
Chapter 40 - Let The Games Begin
Chapter 41 - We Have An Emergency
Chapter 42 - Erica Knows Best
Chapter 43 - The Video
Chapter 44 - Waking Up
Chapter 45 - Coming Home
Chapter 46 - Vocal Warm Ups
Chapter 47 - Children?
Chapter 48 -
Chapter 49 - The Aisle
Chapter 50 - The Night Before The Wedding
A/N
Chapter 51 - Getting Ready
Chapter 52 - The Ceremony
Not a chapter...
A/N
Chapter 53 - The Speeches and Wedding Reception
Announcement!

Chapter 27

885 17 17
By Paramoreparamore123

Hayley’s POV:

I’m sitting beside Georgia’s bed at the hospital, I have got my hand interlocked in hers whilst she sleeps. The doctor said she should be out in the next few days. I can’t believe I have her back, and I thank God over and over for that. After what seems like weeks, she’s finally back in my arms. After we heard that she was in hospital two days ago, we rushed over here and I think I cried on her for about 4 hours straight… I couldn’t stop crying, eventually I fell asleep on her, her breathing in sync with mine.

She hasn’t been allowed home yet because the doctors want to keep an eye on her phenomena as it was quite bad. But they have treated it, and it has pretty much gone now, they just want to watch her, because it could come back worse. I just want to get her out of here and back home where she belongs.

Her Mum and two brothers are at home sleeping as its 11pm, I haven’t left this room since I knew she was here, I’ve only left briefly for toilet breaks or to quickly get changed. I haven’t left her alone, when I have left, either her Mum or one of her brothers have been here. I have also only left when she’s been asleep. I don’t want her to be left alone, like she was when she was out and got lost. I feel so guilty for not looking further afield. Hangley Park is on the other side of LA, she must have been walking for quite a long time before she found that she was lost. We haven’t spoken about it yet, purely for the fact, she knows it would probably upset me and she doesn’t want to talk about it either.

I’m feeling pretty tired, and the hospital have supplied me a bed which is on the other side of the room, but I don’t want to leave Georgia’s side. So I clamber up onto her bed and get under the covers with her. Immediately she snuggles into me, placing her head on my shoulder and wrapping her arms around my body. I put my head on top of hers and slide my hand down her back.

“I love you.” I hear her say within a sigh. This puts a massive grin on my face, she’s still asleep and she said she loves me.

“I love you too baby!” I whisper, as I say it she cuddles me tighter and my smile grows even bigger. We fall asleep like this. I’ve missed this. I’ve missed being able to be this close with one another.

-

When I wake up in the morning, Georgia is still asleep in my arms snoring away. One word: Adorable. I lay there tracing circles in her back with my left hand. I lean down and kiss her lightly on the head. Georgia begins to stir and her eyes flutter open and immediately fix on mine, she gives me a shy, sleepy smile which sends off butterflies in my stomach.

“Hey” she says sleepily.

“Hey beautiful, how did you sleep?” I ask her, kissing her on the lips this time.

“Hmm, it was horrible at the beginning, then I felt somebody climb in beside me, I soon figured it was my most favourite person in the world.” She told me. It took me a few minutes to understand who she was talking about, then slowly a small smile spreads across my face. I take her in my embrace and pull her on top of me and pull her down to kiss her, her soft lips against mine, our tongues moving in sync. Too soon, Georgia pulls away, I pout at her.

“I wasn’t finished” I say in a baby voice. She giggles at me.

“Well unless you want my family to walk in on us having a make out session, then carry on. I don’t mind.” She tells me. Then a devilish thought comes across my mind, she thinks I won’t carry on because I’ll be worried about her family coming in. Hell I don’t care! She is my girlfriend after all, and it won’t be the first time I kiss her in front of her family. I smile evilly at her, and she looks at me and raises her eyebrows looking down at me. I lean up and kiss her gently, and then I run my tongue along her bottom lip, asking for entry. She declines! Oh no! That’s not happening. I can feel her smiling against my lips, I bite her bottom lip, now begging for entrance, but still she declines it. I start tracing lines and circles on her back again and then I go in for the kill, I pinch her bum. Her mouth opens wide in shock and quickly I slide my tongue in before she can stop me. Now I am the one smiling. We finish our make out session and I smile at her laughing.

“That was mean!” She tells me in a whiny voice! My hand flies over my mouth in fake shock horror.

“I was mean? How about you were the one that was mean? You were the one that denied me to deepen the kiss!” I chuckle at her. We stay there in each other’s arms laughing and joking with one another for a further 20 minutes or so. I glance over at the clock and see that it is 10:30am. Sarah, Jake and Scott should be here soon. I have asked Taylor to bring them up here as he wanted to visit Georgia, and check to see if she wanted anything from the outside world.

10 minutes later, they all pile in through the door. I climb off the bed but get pulled back beside Georgia. I look at her confused, but I’ll ask her about it later if I remember. Whilst she is deep in conversation with Taylor, the boys and her mum about what’s going on in the world, I sneak out and nip to the bathroom, and get changed into a new set of clothes that Sarah brought up for me. I’m so thankful for Sarah, Jake, Scott, Taylor and Jeremy over these past week and a half, they have all helped me out so much and supported me. I realise that I have been out of the room for nearly 45 minutes due to getting side tracked by my thoughts, so I quickly gather up my stuff and rush back to the room.

Georgia’s POV:

Hayley left the room 40 minute ago now, and she’s still not back. What is that girl doing? I’m trying to pay attention to the conversation that is being held in front of me, but I’m not at all interested, the only things that I am interested in are, where Hayley is, and when I am going home.

Hayley slips back in the room, 15 minutes later and sits in the chair next to the bed. I frown, not looking at her, but I take a quick glance over at her, she’s sitting on her phone, but I can tell she’s not really paying attention on whatever is on that screen of hers. I stay in the loop of the conversation, answering and getting involved whenever needed, but I keep an eye on Hayley. She looks like she’s about to cry, she has her feet up on the chair, and she is hugging her knees. I try and catch my Mums attention, I keep directing conversation towards her, and she keeps batting it off at giving it to somebody else. Eventually I get her attention, and I flick my eyes over to Hayley, my Mums eyes follow mine and looks over to Hayley, my Mum’s face softens and looks back at me. She knows what I mean and what I want.

“Boys, Taylor, I’m feeling quite hungry, shall we go out and get everybody something to eat?” Mum asks them, they don’t give it a second thought and they are all off out of the room. Mum comes over to me and kisses me on the head before she leaves.

I instantly direct my gaze on Hayley, her perfect little shoulders moving up and down quite quickly, with her head buried in her legs. Little sobs coming from within her chest. I feel my heartbreak.

“Babe, come here.” I tell her softly, she doesn’t look me in the eye, but she shifts in her chair so her legs are now on the floor. Her head is facing down, keeping her gaze on her feet. I sigh and move out of the bed and I pick her up bridal style, placing her back where my spot was and I climb in beside her, she cuddles into me, now in full flow crying. I kiss her on her head and soothe her, by tracing circles on her back and having my other hand in her hair, running it though her blue hair. “What’s wrong? What has brought this on?” I ask softly, not wanting to scare her.

“Nothing, I’m fine!” She says, now sitting up and drying her eyes.

“No, don’t say you are fine, you were just sobbing in my arms” I tell her.

“It’s just that a few days ago, I didn’t know where you were, I thought you had left me, I didn’t have any clue at where you were. Your Mum and two brothers were the ones that kept me going. I wasn’t like my usual self. I was down, depressed even. When I wasn’t out looking for you, I either cooped myself up in our room or in the music room. Whenever I was in the music room, I would play We Are Broken on the piano. I would just play it over and over again, because it explained how I felt, better than I could ever put into words. Your Mum came up quite often during the day, checked to see if I was okay, if I wanted a drink, if I wanted to have something to eat, she was my shoulder to cry on. I thought I lost you. You’re so lucky to have you’re Mum! Yeah I do have a Mum, but we aren’t as close as you two are. But now I am okay, I have everything I need. I have you. You’re all I need.” Hayley explained to me, looking at me intently, watching for my reactions. I said nothing, I just opened my arms wide and she came and laid back down next to me.

“Its’ okay baby, I’m here now, and I’m not going anywhere, I will never leave the house without my phone next time or without telling you where I am going!” I let out a breathy chuckle, not knowing whether it’s a joking matter or not.

“Yeah too damn right you’re not! You’re not even going to be leaving my side for a few weeks!” She tells me sternly at first but then laughing at the end.

“Okay babe, whatever you want!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.5K 2.1K 30
𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 - harry styles ↳ @lunabautista: ATTENTION TAYLOR SWIFT FANS @harrystyles accidentally scheduled a show on the same d...
12.6K 763 23
{Warning: Can be triggering to some.} Hayley Williams is tough, sassy, and doesn't live by any rules. Taylor York is the shy guy who thinks he knows...
17K 413 17
Taylor falls for the one person he must stay away from. Hayley can't get enough. [completed August 22, 2017]
6.1K 81 31
Hayley is new to town but soon find a friends and starts a band, find out what happens!