The Squad

By HeyItsMeFire

This book is for imagines of me, Moose, Snap, Cyclone, Kitty, Matt, Y/n and Nathan. (Yes Y/n is in this, she'... More

Where's My Hoodie
Pet-names
hey!
carries bridal style (1) •moose•
kisses cheek (2) •moose•

side hoe

167 4 2
By HeyItsMeFire

×i know i said i was taking a break but snap and i were texting and she sent this and i HAD to write it×

i walk into nathan's office, where he was editing the video he just got done recording.

i stand behind his chair and lean down, resting my chin on his head as i loosely wrapped my arms around his neck.

"babe, can we go on a date?" i ask.

"probably not, i've got a lot to do." he sighs.

i let go of him and leave the room, mocking him under my breath.

"i heard that!" he says, but i ignore him.

i watched tv and played around on my phone for a long while. nathan came out of the office and went to our bedroom, but i didn't say anything.

i heard him talking quietly a few minutes later.

"you're the cutest thing in my life, y'know? i'd marry you but y/n..." he whispers none too quietly.

i drop my phone and jump up, running to the room. i grab a bat that sat outside the door and raise it, ready to hit someone.

i barge in to the room, furious.

"WHO'S THE SIDE HOE- oh hi simon. wait, simon?" i yell, cutting myself off.

nathan was holding simon like a baby as they sat on the bed.

"okay, then." i whisper, letting the bat fall to my side.

i turn and leave the room without another word.

i put the bat back where it was before and go back to the couch, grabbing my phone.

"i'm legitimately engaged to a dork." i whisper-laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
248K 8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
134K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...