carries bridal style (1) •moose•

my eyes dropped, but i tried to stay awake.

moose and i were watching eragon in the living room, nala and lucy were cuddling us.

we were basically spooning; he was laying on the couch behind me, and i was laying with my back to his chest. he had his arms wrapped around me, keeping me from getting up. not that i even planned to.

finally, i give in to my tiredness, closing my eyes.

i woke up some time after. i was being picked up. as i woke up a bit more, i realized moose was carrying me bridal style, to my room, im assuming.

without the blanket, it was noticably colder. moose was warm, though, so i snuggle closer to him. i nuzzle my head into his neck, nosing his jaw.

"tired." i mumble.

"go back to bed, then." he whispers, obviously amused.

i just sigh lightly, and suddenly i'm gently set onto a bed. the blanket is thrown onto me, and i realized i'm not in my room.

the bed is a bit softer than mine, and the blanket is lighter.

"'this your room?" i ask quietly, opening my eyes for a split second.

i close them again, not really able to see what else was in the room.

"yes." moose hums, crawling into bed behind me.

he lifts the blanket up, drapping it over himself. i can do nothing more than make a sound close to a sigh when moose wraps his arms around me once more, pulling me against him.

"g'night." i grumble, feeling sleep start to creep up on me again.