Arrest me

By Freya_Bomb

This is kinda inspired by Agatha Christie's book The ABC Murders. Jimin a newly made detective for Seoul poli... More

Chap 1: A for Adrien
Chap 2: Victim 1
chap:3 why A
Chap 4: coincidence
Chap 5: B for Ben
Chap 6: all about the boy
Chap 7: sorry for your lose
Chap 8: boss man
Chap 9: friend
Chap 10: play time
Chap 11: another one gone
Chap 12: missing
Chap 13: all I have
Chap 14: Victim 2
Chap 15: revelation
Chap 16: C for Chan
Chap 17: perfect lair
Chap 18: deceive
Chap 19: blinded
Chap 20: connection
Chap 21: day after
Chap 22: know you
Chap 23: victim 3
Chap 24: careless
Chap 25: forget
Chap 26: mistake
Chap 27: trance
Chap 28: stay safe
Chap 29: clouded mind
Chap 30: Victim 4
Chap 31: can't be
Chap 32: doesn't make sense
Chap 33: seduce you
Chap 34: house of lies
Chap 35: nightmare
Chap 36: tell me
Chap 37: embrace it
Chap 38: you can't
Chap 39: old habits
Chap 40: untold truths
Chap 41: one last time
Chap 42: pleasure
Chap 43: regrets
Chap 44: your turn
Chap 45: my fault
Chap 46: watch
Chap 47: on my own
Chap 48: just us
Chap 49: help me
Chap 50: take me back
Chap 51: on my mind
Chap 52: now perfect
Chap 53: betrayed me
Chap 54: end game
Question time!
Chap 55: miss me
Chap 56: not over
Chap 57: won't stop him
Chap 58: hello there
Chap 59: new friends
Chap 60: always watching
Chap 61: mistakes made
Chap 62: there for me
Chap 63: my pain
Chap 64: your fault
Chap 65: thank you
Chap 66: why
Chap 67: nothing compares
Chap 68: decisions
Chap 69: love you
Chap 70: my power
Chap 71: deserves it
Chap 72: changing
Chap 73: love letters
Chap 74: stay strong
Chap 75: no guilt
Chap 76: addiction
Chap 77: his pain
Chap 78: mindgames
Chap 79: only me
Chap 80: love blinds all
Chap 81: sneaky boy
Chap 83: lets play
Chap 84: what i'd do for you
Chap 85: over my dead body
Chap 86: The decision
Chap 87: undying love
QUESTION TIME!!!
Chap 88: what I've lost
Chap 89: last breath
Chap 90: coming for you
Chap 91: remind me of you
Chap 92: don't say my name
Chap 93: I will kill you
Chap 94: You are mine
Chap 95: I can't stop needing you
Chap 96: good evening officer
Chap 97: reunited
Chap 99: Only one way to stop him
Chap 100: why is this happening
Chap 101: What am I?
Chap 102: whose in control
Chap 103: if you truly loved Me
Chap 104: can you forgive a monster?
Chap 105: the cat and mouse game
Chap 106: always come back to you
Chap 107: no going back
Chap 108: whose the real ass
Chap 109: do you love me
Chap 110: run but you can't hide
Chap 111: if luck was on our side
Alternative ending??
Chap 112: ending
Chap 113: Special
New killer book!!!
Chap 114: Smut smut smut
Epilogue

Chap 98: without you was agony

7.2K 410 184
By Freya_Bomb

Jimin was slammed against the wall, Jungkook shutting the door the instant they walked in. Jungkook presses their bodies suffocatingly close together, his hands trapping Jimin in. Jungkook ran his nose over his tempting skin, circling his cheek.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you Jimishi, how desperately I've yearned for you. You were the only think cascading my mind, only thought I ever had." Jimin felt his entire body shiver, pupils dilating while he stared into his moonlight orbs.

"You're mine Jimishi, no one is ever allowed to take you away from me. No one." Jungkook's thumb traced his delicious lips, pulling it down slightly.

Jimin couldn't take it anymore, breaking the little distance between them. His lips melted into his, Jungkook instinctively took the lead. He held either side of his head, aggressively devouring his mouth. His teeth grazed his bottom lip, biting down until he heard a sweet moan. Jimin fumbled with the back of Jungkook's hair, yanking at it. Their tongues danced perfectly as one, wet sinful sounds being made. They both needed the touch, to feel each other so desperately.

"I've missed you so much Jungkook...I was going insane. You were the only thing that brought me comfort, kept me going. I love you." Jimin spoke out breathless, their head resting together.

"I love you too baby, so fucking much. I need you to know that I'm never going to leave you. I'm never going to let you go. You are mine forever." Jungkook stared deeply into his eyes, a dominating tone in his voice.

Jimin's breathing wavered, licking his already swollen damp lips. Jungkook's words sent vibrations through his body, his possessiveness only a turn on. Somehow finding it erotic, arousing how Jungkook would insist he was his.

"I'm fucking yours Jungkook, all yours." Jimin brushes back his hair, bringing him back in for a hungry kiss.

Jungkook slid his hands to his chest, tearing open his jumpsuit. It roughly fell off his shoulders, Jungkook's hands slipping inside to roam his chest. Jimin cling to the back of his hair, tugging desperately at it. Their bodies stuck together like glue, magnets that couldn't be pulled apart.  Jungkook's large hands groped his bare chest, he felt Jimin's body slightly wince at the touch. He glances down with his lips still pressed against his, growling once he saw his beautiful skin littered with bruises.

"They fucking touched you! Touched what wasn't fucking theirs." Jungkook was consumed with anger, tracing over the angry bruises on his chest.

"It's okay, I'm okay. They got what they fucking deserved in the end." Jimin consoles him, caressing the side of his cheeks while he studied the anger in his eyes.

"No ones allowed to touch you Jimishi, not when you are mine." Jungkook gripped the side of his hair, twisting his head slightly as he attached his lips to his sweet neck.

Jimin's entire body caves in, getting lost in the electric feeling of Jungkook against him. Loved how passionate, aggressive Jungkook was with him. He felt his teeth bite into his skin, indenting his delicate flesh. Jungkook sucked hungrily at his neck, ensuring to leave his mark.

"Aghhh! Jungkook." Jimin's fingers fumbled with his shirt, fighting the buttons that prevented him from touching his sculpted body.

Jungkook pulls away ever so slightly, helping rip open his blood soaked shirt, tossing it to the floor without a care. His eyes gaze over Jimin, tugging down his jumpsuit until it completely fell to the floor. He was left stunningly naked, his perfect body in full display.

"So fucking beautiful my Jimishi, you're all for me." Jungkook slides his hand down his bare chest, sneaking his way towards inner thigh, lifting it up.

Jimin sucked in a hard breath, his fingers clinging onto his strong shoulders while Jungkook started pushing his hips forward, grinding into him. His clothed cock rubbing against, driving his senses insane. His leg was raised high, allowing Jungkook to force himself harder against him. Jimin used one hand to hold onto the wall while his other gripped his shoulder.

"Jungkook! Jungkook put it in please." Jungkook felt himself harden even more, his pants aching around his erection.

Jungkook using one hand skilfully unzips himself, freeing his throbbing cock from the thin clothing restricting him from entering the gorgeous man pinned between him. He lets his pants fall to his ankles, his underwear following behind. He sighs in relief, throbbing cock no longer being suffocated.

"You want me baby? Beg me, tell me how badly you need it. How desperate you are for me and only me." His voice was husky but threateningly low, sending tingles through Jimin's entire body.

"Fuck Jungkook! Fuck me so hard, I want you to show me exactly who I belong to. Make me yours." Jimin's lips brushes past his earlobe, nipping at it while he whispered seductively.

Jungkook let out a low possessive growl, hoisting up both of Jimin's legs in surprise, causing him to hold the wall for support. He mercilessly positioned himself at his hole, shoving his tip inside with warning, without preparation. Jimin's body tenses up at the sudden fullness, face grimacing slightly.

"Ngphhhh shit Kook!" Jimin's back is slammed into the wall, his arms going to securely wrap around his neck as he began thrusting himself inside.

Jungkook's face was engrossed with pleasure, groaning out deep moans while he rested his head in the crook of Jimin's neck. He held desperately onto Jimin's thighs, pressing them into his chest, almost splitting his small body in half. The feeling was truly indescribable, euphoric wasn't enough to describe how he was feeling. Being separated, torn apart from the man he loved, the man that was his was the most excruciating feeling he's ever endured. It was unbearable, he couldn't feeling anything other than the aching hole in his heart when Jimin wasn't with him. He knew that if anyone tried to separate them again he was going to make sure they died the most agonising death. No one was allowed to take him away, not when he belonged to him.

"Mine. You're fucking mine Jimishi!" His thrust turned more erratic, his cock brutally entering him without mercy.

Jimin screamed his throat raw, hot tears threatening to fall at the aggressive feeling of his hole being torn to shreds. His breathing getting caught in his lungs, mere grunts and painful wines escaping his swollen lips. The pain was intense but the pleasure was even more so, over riding his senses. His tip pressing into his prostate with every snap of his hips, burying its self deeper inside him. Their bodies quickly grew hot, sticky with sweat and a mixture of the dried blood. Skin stuck together, creating delicious friction with each other. Jimin's small fingers tangled with his stiff black hair, lips sucking at his sharp jawline. Jungkook's breathing was heavy, snapping his hips so hard he was forcing Jimin's body into the wall painfully every time. His back stung with each hit into the wall but he loved it, loved the bruises that were forming, the waves of pleasure and pain flowing through him. It only reminding him who he was with, he was finally back with him, being claimed once again as his. He'd never found such arousal at the aggressive of Jungkook's possessiveness, finding it endearing, like he was the only thing that mattered. He would let Jungkook do whatever he wanted to him, do anything he says because he was right. He was his, belonged to him and only him, no one else could ever make him feel this way. This amount of blissful pleasure, this feeling of passion couldn't be brought on my anyone but him.

"Fuck Jungkook! Fuck." His voice was completely horse, drained already from the intense sex they were having.

Jungkook threw his legs to lay over his shoulders, grabbing onto the wall to allow him some extra support while he forced his hips ruthlessly forward. One hand went to the side of Jimin's hair, tugging cruelly at it as his cock slide in and out of his over abused hole. Jimin's mouth hung open, head uncomfortably pulled to the side from his tight grip. His own aching cock bounced against his lower stomach, soaked in precum. He was throbbing, swelling with cum that was pleading to be released. Jungkook feeling the same, his cock to swollen inside him that it was going to blow at any moment.

"Jimishi! Fuck Jimin I want my cum so deep inside you." Jungkook started circling his hips, muscles aching from over exertion.

Jimin clenches around him, eyes rolling back into his head at the sensual stimulation. His breathing quicken desperately, cock twitching before streams of white pooled from his tip. Jungkook kept sliding himself inside him, with a few more hungry thrusts he came hard. His warm cum filling him up, causing him to shiver at the wet feeling. Both their chests raised and fell in sync, breathing unsteady while their high was still subsiding. Jungkook slowed his thrusts until they stopped completely, making sure to get every ounce of his cum inside the small boy. Jimin's head collapses onto his shoulder, Jungkook's resting on his.

"I love you Jimin, you were made for me. We were supposed to be together, find each other." Jungkook glanced at him, stroking his cheek while Jimin's eyes remained closed.

"I love you too Jungkook. I promise to never leave you, never let anyone take me away from you ever again," Jimin lifts his head up to stare into his dark eyes, proving to him what he spoke to be true.

"I know baby, no ones ever going to take you away again. We'll hurt whoever tries." Jungkook brought his lips to his, biting down until he broke the skin, sucking until bruises formed. He'd missed him so much, he wasn't going to make the same mistake again, never going to let anyone near enough to touch him, take what was his ever again.

........
Sorry my darlings for the late chapter && also that it was all entirely smut. What can I say!! Jikook are horny boys who just can't keep it in their damn pants🤨

Love y'all && some drama is about to hit the fan so stay tuned🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 19.1K 33
"I can be an Illusion.... or a Midnight Romeo.." Dreams tend to be so real you can actually feel it to the point you question, is it an illusion....o...
548K 38K 84
"Everything about you...Is what I want to show love to.." In a small and shady town, there are many things that could happen. Detective and head chie...
67.1K 4K 15
Jungkook is a happily married man with a family, friends, steady job but want those closest to him don't know is what he does lurking in the dark. J...
789K 55.4K 89
A kickass omega and an alpha who is both, the most feared beast and a soft lost boy, need to fight against the whole werewolf world and their own fal...