The secret life of Michelle:...

By SasygigiKitty

So yeah, I made this a book. 😀 Ever since that incident in the golden gate bridge Michael has lived happily... More

Part 1: Life
Part 2: Egg plants
Part 3: Sasha
Part 4: Prom
Part 5: Schools out!
Part 6: Welcome
Part 7: Strange desires
Part 9: New Michael
Part 10: Hair loss
Part 11: Birthday
Part 12: Twist
Part 13: Exposed
Part 14: The secret life of Michael
Part 15: Play room
Part 16: The gift
Part 17: Busted!
Part 18: The war has begun
Part 19: Two souls formed to one
Part 20: The victor

Part 8: Liar

32 0 0
By SasygigiKitty

(Michael's POV)

"Caleb you never told me that you had a friend?" I said with confusion as we went to the front porch

"Marcus is a friend of mine that works at a store at the mall"he said"You'll love him, he's cool"

"Is he gay?"

" Yes"

"Oh great"

"Is that a problem?"

" No, I'm just like...I'm surprised that he hasn't tried anything to you yet"

"He will be"he murmured

" Huh? "

"Nothing"he smiled

He rung the door bell. We waited for a response. Then out came a man with black jeans and a white tank top on.

" hey Marcus"he said

"Hello"he said"Oh and I see this is the guy you were talking about?"

" Guy, what makes you say that!? "I shouted

" I was there at the bridge"he said

"Oh"

"But don't worry, your secret safe with me"he said"How about you come in"

He lead us inside of his house. His place looked nice and I admired how beautiful the decor was.

"You won't mind if I take off my shirt, I feel hot in this"

Marcus took off his shirt, showing a six pack on his torso. I froze as I got caught into the daze once again.

(Caleb's POV)

"So this is what you're talking about"he whispered to me

" Ahuh"I said

"Well I guess it's time to put the plan into action"

"Hey...HEY MICHAEL!" I shouted

"Huh...oh...sorry I was daydreaming" Michael chuckled

Yeah right.

"So mike, I heard you love comics" Marcus said

"Yeah I read a lot in my time"

"Well I got a whole collection of comics you can read"he said"They're in my room"

"Cool"

"Come with me"he said

He lured him down the hall but not before giving me a wink.

(Michael's POV)

Marcus opened the door to his bedroom and told me to go inside.

" come in Mike, I got so many comics that you won't even believe it"he said cheerfully

Authors note: Warning, sexual content ahead. You have been warned!

I went into his room scanning the place for the comics.

"So Marcus, where is those...ahhhhh!!!!" I screamed

Out of nowhere he pinned me down to the bed not letting me have any chance to break free.

"What the hell are you doing!" I shouted"Let me go! "

"Oh I don't think so pretty boy, you have something that I want from you"

"Caleb...help!!!!" I shouted

I heard footsteps coming into the bedroom. Caleb stormed in here as I begged for him to stop him.

"Please help me!" I screamed

"Caleb, get me some rope"Marcus said

" Okay"he said

Wait....is he in on this too?

**********
(Third person POV)

"Well he secured"Caleb said

" Good, now we can start"Marcus smirked

" this is not funny, let me go! "Michael screamed

The two had him tripped naked, in his knees, tied to the bed board and his ankles were cuffed.

" now Caleb, you know I'm going to have to have him right? "

"I know"

"Don't worry, I'm only going after his ass"

"What!?" Michael shrieked "Oh no, we are not going to have a threesome!"

" you don't have a choice, now chill"

"I like to see you try you Bastard!"he growled

" hey Make sure you get his ring too, he might teleport away"Caleb said

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that"Marcus smirked

He took off the ring from his finger and placed it on the bedside table.

Authors note: If this makes you cringe than I'm sorry. This is my first time writing something like this.

Marcus got some lubricant into his fingers. He handed the tube to Caleb so he could get a share.

" Get me out of this instant you jerk! "Michael screamed

" relax Pretty boy, I know you like this as much as I do, you just need a little push my dear"Marcus chuckled

He shoved his fingers into his buttocks and he screamed and winced in pain.

"Don't worry Mikey this will feel better once I'm done"

"Caleb, what are you doing this!?"

" Because I don't want you to fake who you are anymore"he said"Now do what you must Marcus"

"With pleasure"

Marcus spread his butt cheeks to get a better angle. He proceeded to ferociously go inside him without any remorse. Michael screamed once again trying to muffle his cries. Marcus felt Caleb going in but wasn't bothered by it at all. He just started focusing on Michael smirking at him knowing that his cries wear only just cover ups.

"Oh come on pretty boy, I know you love men" He taunted"You can't hide from me"

He didn't respond but only grunted through his teeth.

"This might take a while"

Hours later...

It's been hours since Michael was out into a position were his ass was tampered with. Marcus said dirty things to him as a way to go into his brain. However I didn't seem to work at all.

"Marcus, I don't think this is working" Caleb said

"Don't worry...I got this"he smirked"Hey Michael"

He didn't say anything.

"Michael!" he shouted

He turned his head to a nearby mirror showing the three of them going at it.

"Look at that Michael, don't that just feel so turned on by this, me thrusting into you like an animal, your boyfriends doing the same to me, does that feel good?"

" No... "He screamed

" Marcus, I think that's enough"Caleb said

"Shut it!" He said"This is not over, I will find out and... "

He pulled his hair back pushing his body towards himself.

"I will...find out...your secret Michael...if it's the last...thing...i...DO!!!"

He let out a powerful thrust that let the unexpected thing happen. A loud moan came from Michael's mouth is was like a falsetto but with pure pleasure. Caleb gasped in shock while Marcus smirked.

"I got you"he chuckled devilishly"Caleb pull out"

" Okay"he said pulling out of his ass

"Now take off the restraints"

He took off the rope and the cuffs. Marcus pulled out of Michael and flipped him to him back.

"What are you going to do ?"

" you are going to need to get out"

"Okay"

Caleb went out of the bedroom and closed the door. Marcus turned to Michael with a devious smiled ready to finish him off.

"Oh you little sneak"he said as he shook his head"tsk tsk tsk, Now I think I need to finally put the pieces together."

He pleaded his legs ready to go after his vaginal area. He went in as he could hear the loud moans from him.

"Oh I see"he giggled"You seem very straight to be a gay man, but then again you must of made you think that you like girl did you, wow, what a pretender, fooling everyone to believe that you were not one of us, such a shame, a damn shame that you had to deny your true desire, now you will pay for your crimes"

He moaned louder and louder that the neighbors must of heard him.

"Now embrace your desire and finally show me how you truly act!" Marcus shouted

**************

(Caleb's POV)

It's been hours as I sat at the running area eating for him to be done. But then Marcus came out of the bedroom.

"He's finally ready to talk"

I went into the bedroom to see him sitting on the bed all silent and lost in thought.

"I'll leave you two alone"

He went out of the room leaving the both of us alone.

"Michael...honey"I said"Are you okay"

"Yeah"he said plainly

" you don't seem okay"

"Oh no shit Sherlock" he said

"Did Marcus do something to hurt you?"

" No"

"Then what happened"

" I'm gay Caleb! "He shouted" I always been gay from the day I was born! "

He broke into tears. I hugged his tightly trying to calm him down.

"I have been in denial for years to the point I believe them"He sobbed"I'm a pretender, I have been rejecting myself"

"Michael it's okay"

"No it's not Caleb"he said pushed me off of him"For a long time I have been denying my true self, thinking of what do that poodle thought of me if I came out, and how people will hate me for it"

"Michael..."

" but now...I don't care "he said

He began chuckling like a villain plotting his plan. He looked at me with a wide smile and his eyes darting at me.

" I don't care "he smirked"Caleb, I like it when your shirtless, I love watching men work out at the gym and I love reading your gay porn, I love men"

"Okay Michael let's not get too overheated okay"I chuckled

" I'm back"Marcus said as he came inside

"Marcus?" Michael smirked

"Yes?"

" come here, I want you"

"Ooh, as you wish"he chuckled devilishly

Meanwhile...heaven's court...

" Well my king, he finally woke up"Ezra said

"I guess the plan is complete" Gabriel said

"No dear brother" he said"This is only the surface"

"What do you mean?" Ezra said

"Now I must unlock his true power"

He made another switch appear from his hand.

"Do what you must my king"Gabriel said

" I know that"he said

He flipped the switch and nothing happened to the girl in the mirror.

"I don't see anything happening" Ezra said

"Patience, this is not like last time, this will take a while"

I hope you like this fanfic so far

Please like and comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 2.8K 12
"Love is Sacrifice." As one of Gideon's Angels, Derek lives a carefree, sexual life with no thoughts of commitments or boyfriends. Living it up with...
598K 23.1K 39
I glanced down to her lips but then I scooted away while clearing my throat. She hmm'd, "You tried to kiss me again." I shook my head and said "Nope...
140K 3.7K 9
They have been best friends for eighteen years. Life happened and they lost touch... Seventeen years later, family and fate decided to give it anothe...
134K 5.7K 75
(This is the edited version of my book Bad Boy Knows My Secret) Jesse's life turns upside down once the football player from his school finds out he'...