Lolbit x reader

By PuppetMariMarionnete

Ok so since i haven't find any Lolbit x reader book , i decided to make one i hope you enjoy~ More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
17.Ch
Ch.18
20.ch

19.ch

1.4K 27 9
By PuppetMariMarionnete

The next morning i woke Up and right away took a shower , i felt so calm now . With the my exboyfriend dead , protective Lolbit with me , body for the others and Funtime Chica on her way to be repeared ? I felt good but one thing was on my mind , was All of these good things Lolbit had done for me . Where because he liked me or he thought if me like a good friend he Can trust ? I am confuised but today when we go back to work i will ask him if he did . I was already nervous as i dryed myself quietly , my face heated Up just by thinking about it . I dressed Up as i looked in the Mirror and took a deep breath then i breathed out .

I walked Downstairs to find Lolbit sleeping with a book .
'i didn't know he liked to read ' i thought and took the book and looked at it , he had one or three pages marked . First one was where humans had their bones and stuff , understandable since now we have body for the others they would need to make it almoust same , there was a nother page marked . It was where humans had there musles and that Made sence to me too . There was one paged ripped out , i just noticed it . Did Lolbit took it ? What was on that page anyway , everything he needed was there.

I placed the book back and went in to the kitchen i will just go enjoy breakfast .
'i Can ask him later ' i thought .

I was already eating some toest and was drinking some fresh coffee . I was reading the news and i sighted softly enjoying this peace that i felt , having Lolbit here ? And the feeling he gives me , is Something that my ex boyfriend never gave me . With him i felt as if i was always pushed in to things while with him ?
Its different and i Can feel it .

Then i heared some light groans in the livingroom , i smiled to myself . It was so cute i just wanned to give him a kiss .. i have this feeling for some time but .. What if he doesn't likes me ? What will i do then ? I will have no one , my heart will be broken and i couldn't go back to Foxy . He will be with Funtime Chica and Freddy seems like a child but i think he will be with Ballora for the most part , they did get along pretty Well .

Lolbit walked in as he rubbed his eyes and yawned like a dog .
,,Good morning" he said and looked over ,,Do i have a coffee ?"
I nodded and pounted at the counter , he took it and sat Down in front of me .
,, Lolbit ?" I asked, he looked Up at me .
,,I need to ask you something ... "
,,Hm ? What is it ?" He asked curiously
,,You see i noticed you had a book and i wanned to know , why was one page ripped out .." i said , i wanned to ask something else but i Can ask that later .
,,Well .. its Uh ..." He blushed as he pulled out a paper with ..

... to be continued ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 47 9
I've always wanted to make a Mime x Female Reader, I don't see many Stories on him, so why not! ❤😊 I love Mime! I hope you guys enjoy! (Happy Tree F...
12.5K 389 21
!! Updates are slow !! Y/N, who recently moved into a home with high tech, since their good friend Jimmy had invited them to stay with him. Y/N decid...
42.8K 1.1K 17
My attempt on a Hellbent x reader I hope you enjoy and if not alright then you do you :) (I did not draw the...
1K 12 12
After escaping the basement, our main cast has to fight an enemy from the inside, who demands one thing, what happened to Lolbit, and not without the...