Someone like me / Lee Donghyu...

By AmbivertRobot

Just a love story about our boy Lee Donghuck Heres a little preview: "You know i really went crazy, after an... More

Introduction
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th
21st
22nd
23rd
24th
25th
26th
27th
28th
29th
30th
31st
32nd
33rd
34th
35th
36th
37th
38th
39th
40th
41st
42nd
43rd
44th
45th
46th
47th
48th
49th
50th
52nd
53rd
54th
55th
56th
57th
58th
59th
60th
Ending scene
ANNOUNCEMENT
BONUS CHAPTER
MARK LEE
Surprise Happy Haechan Day!

51st

1.1K 45 19
By AmbivertRobot

Park Mina

I picked up my books and tried to process what he just said.

"Im sorry i think i heard you wrong..."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He looked me straight in the eye.

"Thats one hell of a favour renjun. Maybe i should've done jaemin and jungwoo a favour too."

"No, no thats not what i meant. Im not trying to insult you or anything at all i swear, im just really in a tight situation right now so ill need your help."

"How will it help you?"

"My grandma is sick actually, since im her only grandson she wants to see me date someone before she goes to america for her surgery."

"I can help you with that but wouldn't it be bad if we lied that im your girlfriend specially if she's sick i don't wanna feel guilty because of it."

"Then lets pretend that were just dating, she really wants me to bring a girl home."

"Why me though?"

"You'll know why. But one of the reasons is that i trust you enough." He smiled.

"Does Jaemin know's about this?" His smile faded.

"Ill tell him later. So you'll do it right?"

"Sure, but i dont want your family to get mad at me if the truth comes out and i hope this stays between the two of us."

"Deal. Dont worry its only for 3 days. I already told them You'll join us for dinner tomorrow okay?"

"Already? What if i said no?"

"Knuckle head i was 98% sure you would agree to it. Wear something nice."

"Whats the remaining 2%?"

"It was the minimal chance that you'll be absent today and if someone disagreed."

"Someone?" He ruffled my hair.

"Thanks a lot mina, you're such an angel."

I walked back to class with my books, i was completely lost in thought. What if they don't like me? What if they found out about renjun and me? Would they kick him out? Maybe not to that extreme I'm sure they're nice people.

"Earth to mina?"

"Im sorry were you talking to me?" I turned my head to Sohyun.

"Nah, i just saw how you were completely out of it. Did you come from your locker? What did you and renjun talked about?"

"How did you know i came from my locker?"

"Duh? Your books. whats the noise in your head? Is it your admirer?"

"No." Right i forgot i got a note from him..

"No?! Then who is it?" Sohyun's voice echoed in the room.

"Ssshhh! Its nothing i was just thinking of what to wear I'm gonna visit someone tomorrow."

"Is it a relative? You should wear something appropriate and simple." She nodded at her own opinion.

"Okay i will."

"Park Mina!" Everyone looked at the door.

"Sol?" He smiled and asked me to come outside.

I was about to stand up but someone stopped me.

"Where are you going?" Haechan was holding my wrist.

"Outside, im sure it wont take long."

I removed his hand and made my way outside.

"Hey sol, why are you here?"

"Im sorry to bother you. But i want to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Are you free tomorrow?"

There were beads of sweat in his forehead, did he ran all the way here? He looked out of breath but still looked fresh.

"Im sorry i got plans tomorrow."

"The next day then?"

"Im sorry but i have plans for the next 3 days."

"Really?"

"Really." I said with a serious face

"An angel like you wouldnt lie. Are you going somewhere?"

"Im not that sure, my friend just dragged me into it. But why were you asking if I'm free?"

"I know its weird but i wanted to invite you over to our house. Since i really want to sincerely apologise. It was my mom's idea of course she said i should be a gentleman."

"You dont look like a momma's boy." I laughed.

"Well never judge a book by its cover right?" I nodded.

"Ill let you know if i can." I bowed.

"You'll probably forget about it so ill just come back to ask you again." He smiled.

"You dont have to try so hard sol, i already forgave you it wasn't a big deal."

"Let me be. Ill see you around okay?" He waved and left.

I thought he was a delinquent? He doesnt talk like one but he does look like a jerk sometimes... just a little.

When i looked back everyone was standing by the window. What the?! Were they just listening to our conversation.

"Park Mina how did you two meet?" One of the girls asked.

"Does he like you too?" Another girl spoke.

"You are such a powerful girl." Another girl added giving me a thumbs up.

"Be careful mina he's a bad boy." One of my guy classmates spoke.

"Hey charmer, whats that about?" Sohyun asked.

"He wants me to come over his house he said his mom will cook for me or something."

"Really? I thought he was a douche but Maybe he's changing?"

"I dont know i guess?"

"Thats probably a lie, dont come." Haechan spoke from behind me.

"I actually declined, i got other plans."

"Mina baby is busy. You have solomon and your admirer so did you get any letter today?" I nodded.

I actually havent read it yet.

I saw an angel when i first saw you.
~admirer

Angel? Renjun and sol called me one. It couldn't be sol we just met, could it be renjun? He knows where my locker is, but he doesn't come close to my table i think?

_______________________________________

Park Mina

Im so nervous right now were on our way to renjun's house. I wore a simple dress  which renjun said was nice but it didn't help to make me feel better, im still nervous as hell.

We actually planned what were going to say to them we even rehearsed it. This was only for 3 days i can do this. Renjun told me to look convincing and natural i think i can do that?

"Come in." His mother smiled sweetly and opened the door wide for us.

There was already dinner. His mother and father were there and his grandma of course. Someone blew in my ears making me jump.

"Winwin? What are you doing here?" My eyes widen, he pointed his mother who was talking to renjun's mom.

"His mom is friends with mine." Renjun whispered.

"Why didnt you tell me he will be here." I whispered back.

"He knows our little secret, he said he's ready to help." Winwin gave me a wink.

We sat down, i was beside renjun of course and winwin was on the other side of the table. His mother prepared a lot.

"Mina right? Tell us about yourself." His father spoke.

I looked at renjun and he gave me a nod signalling me to speak.

"Don't be too nervous." His grandmother reached for my hand making me shocked but at the same time relieved.

"Im in a different class with renjun but i know him pretty well,his really good in drawing and he studies hard. He gets along well with everyone he has-"

"My dear you dont have to tell us about renjun we already know him." His grandmother chuckled.

"Do you have any siblings mina?" His mother turned to me.

"Im an only child. My father lives in America he works there. And my mother died 3 years ago."

"Oh im sorry to hear that." His mother answered.

"Then you leave alone?" His grandma asks. I nodded.

"You must be an independent and diligent child." Winwin's mother spoke too.

"She is." Renjun answered.

His mother smiled at me and renjun.

"What did you like about her?" I looked at renjun we forgot to practice that one obvious question. He smiled at me and looked at his grandma.

"I like her humor and her kind heart." I smiled at what he said that was a really standard answer.

"How did you two meet mina?" His grandma asked.

"Well we met by accident, i bumped into his friend and he was there thats how we first met each other." I chuckled.

"Oh yeah i was there too grandma, she was on her way to the library that time. She's really close with lele." Winwin told the whole story about chenle forgetting his assignment and how funny lucas is.

"So you liked mina when you first saw her?" Winwin's mom teased. Renjun laughed And nodded.

"He actually walked me home after that when he saw me, i was so shocked since we didn't know each other." The adults squealed.

"Yeah, she actually didn't want to walk with me but i couldn't take no for an answer so i just walked her to the bus stop."

"Ooh i didnt know my son is so bold." His mother laughed.

"So what happened after that?"

"She's actually friends with my friends, so i always had the chance to see her." Renjun answered.

"Mina is really famous. Everyone liked her." Winwin added making me shake my head in denial.

"No i just have many friends." I smiled shyly.

"Yes she's an eye candy." Renjun teased me.

"Even jaemin liked her." Winwin slipped his tongue his own eyes widen.

"Jaemin? Omo what happened arent you two best friends?" His mother asked.

"I didnt tell jaemin that i liked her, i even helped him out with her. But its okay now."

"He helps everyone." I spoke.

"Mina is pretty so im not shocked at all." His grandma praised.

"Yeah but she only has eyes for me." Renjun teased. I couldnt believe it did he just revealed i had a crush on him?

"Your son is clueless he never made a move." Everyone laughed at what winwin said.

"He actually confessed to me at the masquerade ball." I added.

"That is so cliché but sweet." His mother squealed.

"I actually confessed since i already knew she likes me."

"Yah." I hit his arm everyone laughed.

"Her smile, reminds me of your grandpa's."

They all nodded. In that moment i really felt loved, my nervousness was long gone i was enjoying the atmosphere.

"Thats what i love about her." Renjun stared at me and i swear i was frozen.

"You should visit us often." His mom suggested. I nodded.

"Mina is a singer."

"No. No he's just exaggerating."

They wanted me to sing but i couldnt since i was too shy. His mother told me stories about renjun when he was a kid and his obsession with moomin. Renjun even revealed stories about winwin too which made them bicker at the table. I listened to their stories and i watched them his dad finally spoke and told me how he met renjun's mom. It was a fun dinner.

I excused myself and went to the bathroom.

.............

Huang Renjun

"I like her already." Mom spoke.

"Did you talk about this with jaemin? He is your friend after all." Dad asked.

"I did, he was cool with it." Winwin gave me a look.

"She looks at you with care in her eyes." Grandma smiled.

"She's a keeper." Dad added.

Mina came back and sat.

"Winwin you should find someone like her." Winwin's mom spoke.

"He actually has a crush on mina's best friend." I laughed. Mina nodded.

"What happened? Why didnt you bring her here?" His mother asked.

"She's with someone." Winwin looked embarrassed.

"Who? Is he better than you?" Mina and me looked at each other.

"Jeno." Mina and i spoke at the same time.

Mom laughed and winwin's mom pouted.

"Maybe she isnt the one for you."

"Jeno is a good kid too such a sweetheart." Dad nodded.

Mina needed to come home since it was already late.

"I hope that no matter what happens you'll still come visit us." Grandma gave mina a hug.

Mina and i left since i have to take her home. We silently walked.

"Thank you mina for helping me, i really appreciate it."

"No need to thank me since i enjoyed it too."

"Still."

"So is that the reason why you chose me?"

I nodded i already knew what she was talking about.

"I actually saw grandpa's smile in yours when i first saw you, thats why i liked you."

"So i look like a grandpa." Mina joked.

"You know what i mean." I laughed.

"Your family is nice." I smiled and nodded.

"I knew that they would like you, they said i should keep you."

"You can keep me as a friend and if its fine with you, ill swing by sometime." I nodded.

I called her a taxi so she could get home quick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 8.5K 34
⌨ nct lee haechan gamer/fluff fanfiction ❝ you are my precious sanctuary that no one in the entire universe can replace ❞ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ started: septemb...
40.1K 2.2K 18
it's doesn't looks like how you see it. warning: too many errors ahead [ date published; july 22, 2018 ]
176K 8.2K 56
"Losing is never an option for me." Mark Lee, the famous student from class 3-A in Neo High. A classified assassin, but most of all, he's player 1. ...
47.4K 1K 4
*Soulmate! AU : The first words of your soulmate to you is tattooed on your wrist* Suga, or Min Yoon Gi, lives in a world where soulmates could be fo...