Oneshots || BTSRV

Reveluvey द्वारा

You are the cause of my euphoria. अधिक

Dream ° Jungri
Euphoria ° Jungri
As I Told You ° Vrene
Royalty ° Wenga
Dream ° Jungri II
Crush ° Jungri
Dream ° Jungri III
Tired ° KNJ
Royalty ° Wenga II
Love ° Vrene
Instagram ° Jungri
Instagram ° Vrene
Instagram ° Wenga
Time Of The Month ° Vrene
I'll Take It From Here ° Wenga
We'll see ° Jungri
Is She Being Delusional? ° Jungri
Chocolate ° Vrene
I love you 3000 ° Jungri
2U ° Jungri
Requests • Closed
Mine ° Jungri
Extraordinary you ° Jungri
Happy ° Vrene
I Spy ° Jungri
Envy ° Jungri
Fate ° Jungri
Cutie ° Wenga
Thank You ° Jungri
My girl ° Seulmin
Boy In Love ° Wenga
My love ° Vrene
Jelly ° Jungri
Milky Way ° Wenga
Lie ° Seulmin
Still With You ° Jungri
Instagram ° Wenga
Baby ° Jungri
Toxic ° Wenga
Icy ° Wenga
Kiss Me ° Vrene
Kisses ° Jungri
I'm here ° Vrene
Love 911 ° Jungri
Instagram ° Jungri
Requests • Closed
Special ° Vrene
POV ° Jungri
#Cookie Jar ° Wenga
On my mind ° Seulmin
I still love you ° Jinrene
Please read • not an update
One of these nights ° Jungri
The duke and I ° Vrene
The boy is mine ° Jungri
Our time ° Seulmin
About love ° Jungri
The house ° Jungri
Signing off

Neighbour ° Seulmin

1.9K 47 1
Reveluvey द्वारा

"You know your new neighbours?" Sooyoung says to Seulgi who's busy fixing Yerim's tie.

"Yeah, what about them?" Seulgi says putting her full attention on Sooyoung's uniform, making sure everything is nice and neat.

"The hot boy you were walking about." Seulgi pauses at the sentence and makes eye contact with Sooyoung. "He's my cousin."

Ever since then, Seulgi had been power walking past her new neighbours house as she didn't want to be seen or acknowledged by any of them, especially him. No way would she want to date her friends cousin, that's like dating a friends ex. It was not something she wanted to happen. Not that she's ever gonna date him or anything.

Shaking her head, she carries on walking to her bus stop. When checking for the bus, she notices a familiar figure walking towards the stop. Shocked, she turns and walks into the dairy, forcing herself to buy something.

After stalling for 2 minutes, she decides to buy a drink. Walking out, she notices that he is also waiting for the bus.

"Damn it" Whispering to herself, she turns and waits on the opposite side. Not long after, the bus arrives. Quickly getting on, she notices that the bus is empty so there is no chance of them sitting next to each other. Happily, she finds her seat and sits down.

Looking out the window, Seulgi feels a presence next her and turns her head.

"Hi, we haven't offically met yet, but my name is Jimin, i'm your new neighbour." He says holding his hand out.

Shocked, Seulgi shakes his hand and smiles awkwardly. "Seulgi."

"Nice to meet you, Seulgi. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better, especially since we would be bus buddies from now on."

"Me too." Giving another awkward smile, Seulgi looks at her lap and curses herself for being so awkard.

My neighbour, schoolmate and now my bus buddy, what's next?

Ew

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4K 248 28
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘨𝘶𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘒𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢. 𝘏𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰...
5.6K 236 14
"I always felt something for you deep down Tae, I just need time to figure out it was love"
Oneshots Jihyun💜 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

33.6K 219 110
Oneshots of bangtan, enjoy my shitty writing oof
Happy Ending timtim द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

67.8K 3.4K 23
"How could I know that?" "Did you even think about me?" "He threated me!" "You could tell me!" When you find a secret that will change everything in...