°·¤.I'll Keep You Safe.¤·°

By llMonsterLifell

In a small town in the suburbs, we have the highschool of the North Side Eels. With this highschool in the Gr... More

Morning Starts

Detention

39 5 8
By llMonsterLifell

3rd Person

  It is 8:30 am and surprise surprise, the green biker boy and the blue haired bird were both running a little late for school. A turn on Willow. A screech to 1st Street and they had both met up at the same stop light. The motorcycle and the caddy both to a hult. Murdoc took his chance to light up a quick fag before he had got to school. Stuart looked to his left to see the greaser rebel before him. And being honest, he sort of envious. He seemed to have a care free life style. His posture was always laid back and aloof with of course the bad boy look to him.

         Stuart was tired of living the "good life" per say. So many rules. Don't talk to these people, date these type of girls. So simple but so restraining. He wanted to go to the other side for a while but does not know where to even start. What to say, what to wear, what to do. But he stayed with it. He cared but he didn't.

    It was only then Murdoc had turned his head to the blue haired boy and grew a scowl.

    "What the hell you looking at twat?" Stuart caught himself and tried to reasses himself and what he was doing.

       "I am so terribly sorry, I didn't mean anything, I was dozin' off a bit" he scrambled for an exuse but Murdoc was takeing none of it but decided to let it go. It was too early in his book to start crap. He took one last drag of his fag and flicked it off to the side.

       "Whatevea, think you might want to go though. Don't wanna be late for school square, now do ya?" And with that he revved his cycle and drove off as fast as he could. It was only then Stuart noticed the light was green. He regained himself and put is foot to the peddle. It was off to school with him. And he could not be late again.

- x -

       Stuart had ran down the, clutching his case like carrier. He couldn't be late. He kept that as a mantra in his head but he managed to be late, once again. He slowed to a stop to his first hour class. He quickly caught his breath and brought his composer back before slowly opening the door. Everyone looked like they were woking on some math worksheet and his teacher was in the front of the class, writing down somthing unknown to him. He took his chance to be as silent as he could be and walk to his seat.

         He thinks that he is off the hook. He set his carrier beside him and took out a paper and pencil and wrote down random make up scribbles to look like he was working. Beside him, a girl looked to his side and smiled. This girl was Paula Cracker. Stuart's "love interest". Along with being a square he had to pick up a girl to go steady with. And low and behold she shot herself up from the very begining. She had given him random flowers at recess in Pre-K to makeing him candy and sweets from Food and Nutrition that she had wipped up.

         But did he really enjoy himself? Of course not. They were set up by one of Paula's friends and he was put in the position to not say no. So here he is stuck with takeing her out ever so often and sitting with her at lunch. Again, it was such a burden. And its not that she was a bad girl to go steady with, but she wasn't "his type" per say. . .

     He looked up from his "work" and gave her a smile and a little wave. And went back to jotting down randomness. He was golden.  Or so he thought. The teacher did not even have to look up to realize he had popped in.

        "Stuart are you aware of how many tardys you have?" She had said aloud to him, makeing sure the whole class knew his business.

        "I think that would be three mam?" He knew it wasn't that much but it was worth a shot to act dumb.

         "Now Stuart, you make the highest grades in here. You know how to count. I am positive you know how many you have. And I am sure you don't want me telling the whole class your business" she gave the meanest sternest glare to him. Oh how he wanted to cuss her out at times. But again. Square. "Come to my desk."

        He had put down his pencil, walking slowly to the desk, everyone making sure they had gotten a look at him. He held his head down until he got to the desk, only looking up a little to see what she was doing. She had tore off what she was writeing and handed it to him. A detention!

       "Serve this today after school and make sure your not late again Mr. Potts. Am I clear?" Again. He wanted to cuss her out more than anything but he held his toung and put on the fakest smile ever.

         "Yes mam, I promise it won't happen again" he said what he needed and went back to his seat. 'What a fucking morning to start off with.' he had thought.

-×-

        Everyone was lineing up for lunch, but no one ever ate it. Some mush piled on a plate with the conventional milk and juice. It was weirdly a manditory thing to get and most of them followed that rule. But of course, the Drapes didn't care. They were all outside smoking there fags by that time.

           Murdoc in this case was under the usual tree he always sat under with his friend group. Ace Coplular, Jamie Hewlet, and the random slut of group that tried to get in everyone's pants. Why she hung around them? No clue. She never even got a small taste of them but she was still determined.

           Ace and Jamie was haveing their random discussion of the sorts of why this school sucked and what they could do to make it better. Not for everyone else but mainly themselves and other outcasts. And Murdoc was sitting on the bench under the tree with the whore Lanora hugging up on him and caressing every inch of his arm. He really didn't pay mind to her either. It was known to the group and a few others that he swung the other way on the swing. Of course no one would talk about it cause they were too scared to get beat up by Niccals if he was ever to hear. But those that would. They knew they can hold a fight long enough to say they had won. But in reality Murdoc was the victor of the fight. Always.

            While this was happening Stuart had walked out with Paula by his side, bad mouthing the teacher and giving random reasons why she should not have given that detention to him. Though all the reasons she ever gave was that he was too smart or good looking. No ligitamate reasons. Though he didn't mind it. He learned to let her blab her mouth off. If he were to make her stop she would storm off saying "he doesn't appreciate her". It was the truth but he didn't feel like her friends coming at him with pitchforks and fire. Girls were ruthless, square or not.

        They had found their way to their usual spot with his two beloved friends chating about. One was the foreign exchange student Tsubaki Kaminari. Though everyone had called her Noodle so they would not have to remember the akwardly spelled name. And the other was the gentle giant Russle Hobbs. Everyone knew him for his very tall stature and wide build. People were scared at first to see this. Racism was a thing of the 50's but shockingly everyone had grew to accept him. He did fit all the standards to be a Square anyways.

      Stuart and Paula both sat down at the cement lunch table with the two others and Noodle had looked over to him with a devilish smile.

       "So I heard Mr. Sky Blue got a detention for being late to class today" she had snickered. Russle had looked over to him as well.

       "Really now? This is you 15th time being late. How hard is it to get to school on time?" He questioned him.

        "Its those damed stop lights makeing my Stu be late. Its not his fault." Paula was again trying to stick up for the problem that he had to fix himself.

          "It's never his fault" Noodle said rolling her eyes. This was everytime at luch or even when the two love birds were together, and to be frank, she was tired of it. But she still respected the fact that they were going steady so she kept her mouth shut.

         "I just can't believe it. How am I going to explain this to my parents? They are going to ground me for sure"
He was awful scared of his dad mostly. He held him up to such a high standard and if he were to find out about this, it would be his head.

        "Just lie about it sweetie, say that you went to take me out to get a malt or somthin." Paula with her ideas. Over used at that.

        "That's always my exuse to get myself out of a pickle. And I only have so much for my allowance. They will catch on sooner or later." His allowance was 4 dollars and 50 cents exactly eveytime. It was a good bit but the exuse was used a lot and he always gave the money to Paula to go get a treat or somthing. He never really got to use his money for himself.

        "Just get it over with. It's not worth the lieing and it's not worth you spending all your money. Serve your dam detention and if your parents find out, just deal with the consequences. That easy. Whats the worst they can do to you?" Russle always seemed like the part of reason to every situation. He was raised well on his values and morals and knew just what to say all the time.

           And well Stuart just about gave up all in all. "I'll do it. But if you guys see my head mounted on a wall, it's not my fault."

       So it was settled. He is to serve his detention to get it over with. The day passed more and more, though a new thought came to mind. The amount of all the juvenile delinquents that are going to be in there. And to be real, he was actully quite frightened. Everytime he was alone with one they had ganged up on him, pointing jokes about his hair or his teeth. And for the few that knew, his two dents that were left in his head.

       So with this in his mind he started to mentally prepare himself for the psychological torture of the ruffians.

-×-

       The final bell had rang and everyone was hust ecstatic. School was done for the day and everyone was out to live their lives. Hang out with friends, work their jobs they had, or just do their homework. Though there were the other few that had to serve their time is a small classroom, writeing lines of what they are not to do next time. And there he went, Stuart making his way straight to the classroom. Of course it was kind of hard to find. He had never been so he had to ask a passing by teacher where to go. Room 666. He found it quite odd that the fateful number of the devil happened to be the room number. Also he wonder of how many rooms could their be to this school. It only had around 200 students. Maybe less. It was a small town.

       He made sure that he was not late to detention, serving it because of his tardiness in the first place. He got to the class room and opened the door. I seemed to be just a plain old room with blank walls, and desks neatly lined up in rows. And there a teacher was at the front of the room, reading a book. She only looked up for a second to look at him, then point to the board. He looked at it and it had read, ' Sit down and take out a sheet of paper. Write down what you had done wrong 100 times each. After you are done you are to wait until your tume served is over'

       He looked back to the teacher who had went back to reading her book. He was on his own. He deceided to pick the desk farthest to the back, hopefully not being close by any others that are to arrive. Though he was not sure if anyone else is to come. He was the first one here. 'Maybe the whole rest of the school had been good for a whole day' He smiled to himself hopeing that was the case. He got a peice of paper out his case and a pen and started jotting down what he had done.

     I will not be late for class again

     I will not be la-                                

        He was then taken aback by the loud noise that was made. He looked up to see the door had been almost slammed open. Two boys had another by his arms, basically dragging him in the room.

       "Ms. Beatle, we found him trying to get out of his detention. We brought him over as fast as we could" one of the boys said. They both had a leatherman jacket on, probably on the football team. The person had whipped his arms out of the grasp of the other boys and Stuart then realized that the boy being man handled was none other than the boy he had saw at the stop light thus morning.

       Murdoc had brushed off his leather jacket with a huff and walked away from the two, the look of rage in his eyes. Stuart did not want him to be mad at him, knowing he had a temper that would compare to Satam himself.

      "Thank you boys, that will be all from you two. Now Mr. Niccals, this is the fith time you have tried to get out of serving your detention. Have you learned that you will be found?" The teacher gave Murdoc a stern glare. And all he returned it with was nodding her off and sitting in a desk close to Starts. Maybe a desk away.

        Start noticed this, but again, did not want to be on his bad side. He just cotinued to his work, trying not to pay mind to the green skinned reble close by. But them talking was inevitable.

      "So bloke, what are ya here for?"

*******
AN:

Hello and thank you again for reading the next chapter. I see it kind of slow going but I really want to build up good character in this book. And I am also not trying to make Murdoc and 2D be a couple right off the bat. I want there to be some sort of platonicness before they even think of each other like that.

But other than that I think that is about it. Again, thanks for reading. Now Im off to go smoke they devils lettuce 😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
674K 24.6K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
393K 23.9K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...