"Some day you're gonna be min...

Per FriskIsADreemurr

Will be sin. Based loosely off of "Some Day You're Gonna be Mine." There May be cussing and smut. The origina... Més

The bar.
Dollface.
Mind your own buisness.
I need a drink.
Pay day.
I'm sorry.
The apartment.
Parents.
Grillby's
Good job, doll.
Roses are red, so is blood.
The skeleton house.
Sans?
Undying love.
You look great.
See ya.
We've got a job to do.
My turn.
Always and forever.
Mine.
My little lady.
Fireworks.
You are so beautiful.
Will you be mine?
Nightingale sang in Berkeley square.
Something new.
Sinners.
Aftershock.
What was that?
Explain that again.
King of Mardi Gras.
Mettaton?
What color suit?
Do you know what you want?
Hold still.
Look in the mirror.
Stars and crystals.
Watch it.
Strange symbols.
Where to hide it?
Platinum or white gold?
Anything for you.
King and Queen.
Mardi Gras.
Bloody Beads.
I should have been there
Yes.
Disbeleif.
The secret couple.
The first wedding.
Our wedding
Papyrus, why?
We're gonna have to talk to boss
Boss.
The Sequel

Get well soon.

1.8K 46 4
Per FriskIsADreemurr

Sans.

I watched with wide eyes as Dings walked away. Papyrus lingered, but then followed. I just walked over to the bed.

"You need to rest." She shook her head.

"No. I'm obviously not welcomed here by your brothers. I can get home." She started to stand up, but fell. I caught her.

"No. You need to get well." Then Papyrus walked in, holding a card and a daisy. I knew that the daisy was a symbol for "get well soon." And I think Frisk did too.

"Get well soon, human. For I believe we could be friends." He laid them on the nightstand next to the bed before leaving.

She smiled and looked at the card, in bright red calligraphy it said "hope you get well soon, my friend." She put the daisy in her hair as I helped her back into the bed.

She fell asleep almost immediately after, and I kept seated next to her. Wingdings checked in a few times, so did Papyrus. But she still didn't wake up.

When she did wake up I was there. I must have been making my face, because she looked kind of scared. Not that I blame her. I'm a big guy, and seeing a big guy like me with nothing in my eye sockets would be pretty scary.

"Are you ok?" My head snapped up. Her voice was back to its strong, fearless manner. I smiled at her.

"Now that you're up." And I hugged her. She hugged back. And we stayed like that for a while before we let go and she stood up, only staggering a little. She held my arm to keep balance, and I helped her down the stairs and to the kitchen.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2K 47 25
She is the daughter of the famous Mafia leader Zackary, who is in "hiding" from his main enemy: the Seekers of the Night. One evening when out walkin...
92.2K 375 8
i opend my eyes. where am i? "h-h-h-h-h-huh??🥺🥺🥺" " BOSS, THE KITTY IS AWAKE" "w-w-w-w-w-w-w-what???🥺🥺🥺" i looked down and saw that i was tied...
20 0 6
This is going to be a story that's kind of random and fnaf based. Might have some sexual parts as well. Be warned. Don't like, don't read. Simple.
1.9K 7 14
Read the title it's self explanatory what these are about Lol :) Some of these will be smut, and some will be things like fluff etc. SO YEAH this i...