The Renegade General [Akamega...

By AltairMorpheus

General Y/n L/n, also known as the Silent Führer of the North has mysteriously disappeared after a group of t... More

A/N:
????
Chapter 1: The Huntress
Chapter 2: Encounter
Chapter 3: Farewell
Chapter 4: Distinctive
Chapter 5: Cruelness
Chapter 6: Connection
Chapter 7: Pursuit
Chapter 9: Scharfrihter
Chapter 10: Other side
Chapter 11: Suspicion
Chapter 12: Failure
Chapter 13: Dilemma
Chapter 14: Exchange
Chapter 15: Recurrence
Chapter 16: Raid
Chapter 17: Falldown
Chapter 18: Extermination
Chapter 19: Judgement
Chapter 20: Reverence
Chapter 21: Variance
Chapter 22: Collective
Chapter 23: Commence
Chapter 24: Inception
Chapter 25: New Threat?
Chapter 26: Counterpart
Chapter 27: Searing Hatred
Chapter 28: Chosen Path
Chapter 29: Madness Unfold
Chapter 30: Her Unbroken Vow
Chapter 31: Memoirs
Re: Start
A/N:
Please Read Me;
Short Notice!

Chapter 8: Errand

5.4K 187 29
By AltairMorpheus

I'm silently enjoying my morning by a cup of hot coffee while reading a book on my hand at the dining area with Najenda. Everybody seems having a busy morning except for Tatsumi who's still recovering after he face Zanku and mostly killed.

I admit that he almost got my head too, but thanks to the swiftness of Akame's Murasame, I am still breathing and..alive. As of now, Me and Najenda are the only ones here so I'd better start talking if I want a progress to my clandestine plan.

Y/n: How is he?

Najenda: He's alright, although, Zanku really made a number on him.

Y/n: As my standards for a refined swordsman, he is completely out of the picture. Why did you let a pusillanimous amateur like him to join anyway?

Najenda: *Chuckles* Maybe you're right. Tatsumi isn't a cool refined one but..when you see his undying determination, you will definitely knew that this weak boy you've judging now..might be our trump card to fight the Imperial Army and her when that time comes.

Y/n: ....speaking of the imperial army, general..

Najenda: I told you for a thousand times, call me Najenda. Were not in the imperial army anymore Y/n.

Y/n: *Sigh* I would like your permission on something..

Najenda: My permission, on what Y/n?

Y/n: I will leave Night Raid for a special errand.

Najenda's light purple eye widens and looked at me with a serious gaze.

Najenda: I'm listening.

Y/n: I was thinking on what Akame said when Amelie shows up and mostly ruined the mission on assassinating Iokal. I believe that painful truth will lead Night Raid and the Revolutionary Army into a crucial situation so... I would like to ask a permission to leave night raid to hunt down my team..

Najenda seems in her deep thinking while sternly gazing at my (E/c) eyes. She knows that when i decided to do something, i will make it happen, no matter how much it cost..or sacrificed.

Najenda: Are you sure? They were your old team and comrades. It will definitely distraught you.

Y/n: Yes. And i don't have any regrets for doing this. This is the consequence that I've humbly accepted when I joined your cause. I have to get used to it while I can.

Najenda: ....Their imperial arms...

Y/n: If I eliminate them, I will bring them all to you. I know I can trust you on that one.

Najenda: Well..if that is your choice, then I permitted it. But, you will still a part of Night Raid and you can comeback once your errand is done.

Y/n: Thank you for permitting such selfish request. I'll be leaving now.

Najenda: Be careful out there..especially on her.

Y/n: I will.

I silently left the meeting room and went to my room to get the things that I've only needed for this bloody errand. After the preparation, I visit Tatsumi on his room but I encountered him and Sheele while on my way. He flashed a smile and waved his hand to greet me.

Tatsumi: Yo! Leise!! Good morning!

Sheele: Good morning, Y/n. *Smile*

Y/n: Good Morning, Sheele. You looked horrible into that current state of yours, Tatsumi.

Tatsumi: A-ahaha, well...

Y/n: No need for a melancholic explanation. I was going to visit you and say that I'm leaving.

The two shared a shocked expression but Tatsumi quickly recovered and step in front of me

Tatsumi: Wait? Leaving? Why?!

Y/n: I am going for a special errand. It would take a while.

Tatsumi: W-what? Why didn't you tell us that you're going on a errand Leise? We can help-...

Y/n: I don't need help. Instead of insisting yourself to help the others, why would you train and level your status first, a weak state like yours can be a huge burden to the others..

Tatsumi's eyes were fuming now in anger, Sheele tries to calm him down. Did I hit a nerve? Looks like it. I turned my back against them and before leaving him,

Y/n: You can't save lives if you're weak. Remember, Only strong survives and weak people dies.

I can hear his pissed aura rampaging through the whole room, before It will end into a nasty way, I used my Teigu and teleported outside the base. I was going to start walking when I heard Akame's voice calling out my name, I didn't bother to look back, instead, I used my Teigu again and vanished through the shadows.

(TIMESKIP)

Since I am being named The Traitor Mercenary by the Imperial Army and put a quite amount of bounty to my head now. I need to be cautious on my surroundings. But I am not worried, as long as my former Teigu can feel some unwanted shadows within my perimeter, I'm saved..well..at least for now.

On this errand, I need to gather my old team first and convinced them to join me to fight the imperial. I know it sounds difficult but I need to try, I don't want to slaughtered my students by my own Teigu.

Ho-ho? If your still persistent..then, Let's see what would be the result of this little optimistic idea of yours..my friend.

No one's POV. (First POV. *chuckles)

At the Night Raid's base, Tatsumi and the others didn't expect the sudden decision that the Renegade General choose. They were all debating at the meeting room and Najenda only responds by placing her robotic hand onto her left cheek as sue listens to her team's child-like debate.

Lubbock: Why on hell did she leave us like that?

Leone: Honestly, It caught me a little off guard, why did she do that? I mean...Y/n isn't the kind of a fleeing girl right?

Akame: She should have a reason for this..I hope that it would be an acceptable one.

Bulat: Hmm...Did Y/n told you what would her  errand could be?

Mine: See I told you, she's nothing but a renegade ex-general who digs up some info to sold us from the stupid empire!

Tatsumi: Hey! Leise isn't like that kind of person you were thinking right now pink brat!

Mine: Oh really? Why are you still defending her despite of her cold attitude towards you? Sheele told us that Y/n gave you some harsh words before she left, you completely ARE an idiot!

Tatsumi: She only gave me an advice! That wasn't harsh words Mine, maybe Y/n was a cold hearted one but I know deep inside, she still cares about us!

Mine: ....

Najenda: Enough of this useless arguing. Y/n leaves to do an important business that she can only settled by herself. I permitted her to go since it was for the Night Raid and The Revolutionary Army's Safety before the time of rebellion arises.

Lubbock: Huh? Safety...wait a sec.. Does she mean by..

Leone: Oh, boy. That's not good.

Bulat: Is she going to do it? I mean, her team was the 2nd to the best group in the imperial army and all of them obtained some powerful imperial arms.

Tatsumi: Hey-hey! Don't forget about me! What did you all find out? Care to share to me?

Akame: She's going to kill her team.

Tatsumi: W-what? Why does she need to kill us?!

Mine: Ugh, we didn't even say us you dumb numb nut! Akame's referring to Y/n's imperial group, the Scharfrihter!

Tatsumi: The Scharfrihter?

Mine: Seriously? You didn't even know that? Oh my, I am now wondering how deep is your stupidity and senselessness.

Tatsumi: Grr...shut up!

Bulat: General Y/n's Imperial Group The Scharfrihter was the 2nd best group of the Imperial Army and all of its members wields a powerful Teigu.

Tatsumi: So.. Leise leave to..kill them. But that is freaking dangerous now that she has only two Teigu's while her enemies got more.

Najenda: No need to be fret, she can handle herself plus..I have a hunch that she's isn't going to kill her students.

Lubbock: What makes you say that? We all know that she is a woman of her word and a justice-bringer if may I add..

Najenda: I've known Y/n since the three of us become Generals and went on such various missions as a group. She is the type of General whose thinking first her comrade's safety more than hers.

Tatsumi: Leise...

Najenda: Listen up, while Y/n's gone for the time being. I need you all to be more careful when doing your designated missions. Is that clear?

All of them nod except for Akame who's in her silent distress. She let out a deep sigh before getting herself back as Najenda handed their missions for this day.

But in her thoughts, she was hoping that the general fulfilled her errand to prevent an unwanted conflict between her old and new team.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 654 38
When Lord Sesshomaru saves a filth covered woman and brings her into his home, no one ever expected her to be anything more than a lowly servant. The...
6.2K 118 21
[The Anime Timeline] In the middle of the disagreements between the Empire and Night Raid, there was one solo being who was not aware of the corrupti...
1K 24 6
[Kamen Rider, Super Sentai & Akame Ga Kill don't belong to me, they belong to Toei, Takahiro and Shotaro Ishinomori.] In the final battle between Aka...
2.6K 2 89
Night Raid has been brought back to life, and their world has been completely changed and set to modern civilization. By what? No one knows. Night R...