My Fresh Air ~ Jeff Wittek

By leilani_1102

Aspyn Quinn is the 28-year-old YouTuber who is starting to take her singing career much more seriously. She... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 17

4.3K 53 4
By leilani_1102

* Jeff's POV *

I saw David's video that he posted. You could see me and Aspyn in the corner of the video. 

I got text messages from my friends and dms from other people saying that they knew it was me in the video. I sigh because I really do not want this to get out of control. People aren't really hating on us which is a good thing, I guess.

 I need to get a hold of her so that I can talk to her about the kiss and see if she's upset about the video. I put a shirt on so that I could at least be clothed when I'm talking to her.

 I go next door to see if she's home. I knock but I don't hear any movement from the door. I knock again and wait a little bit. She doesn't answer so I'm guessing she's still asleep or she's not home at all. I walk back inside my apartment in defeat.

 I decide to go downstairs and workout to think. I change into my workout shorts and put on my tennis shoes. I find that boxing really helps me get my thoughts together. 

I jump rope and ran a mile to get my body warmed up. I put my boxing gloves on and started hitting the punching bag.

This happened way quicker than it should have. I don't really drink but I guess the alcohol really got me there last night. It was supposed to take a while. There was supposed to be a couple dates here and there before we were going to get together. We needed to have some quality time together first. 

I haven't even begun dating her yet and everything seems to be going badly so far. I punch the bag harder as my frustration gets worse. 

She's gonna think that I was coming onto her too soon, but she is the one who tried to kiss me. Okay, we were both involved so I'm not the victim. I finish up my workout and went back upstairs. 

I turn on the water so that I can take a fresh shower. I look at the time to see it was about 12 pm. 

I'm watching this random movie I put on but it's not really grabbing my attention. I hear the elevator ding and I walk up to my door to see who it is by looking through the peephole.

It's Aspyn and she has this rolling cart with her that's filled with groceries. I wait till she gets in and puts up her stuff.  Maybe I shouldn't go now. I'll wait until she's down for a bit

....

It's 2 pm and my phone rings. 

What a coincidence, I get a text from Aspyn. She asks me if she could stop by. 

" Yeah! I don't mind. Come on in, the door is unlocked " I reply back. 

I immediately get on my feet and brush my fingers through my hair to fix it. I threw some of the clothes that were on my couch into my bedroom. I should've cleaned up before she came home. 

I go in for a hug and she seems hesitant for a bit but she still accepts my hug. 

" So what's up? " 

" Well, I just wanted to bring it up and sugar coat it, " she proceeds to say, " I wanted to talk about last night. Did you see David's video? " We walk to my couch and we sit down. Her crop top shows half of her stomach and her shorts elongates her legs. She crossed her legs and faced towards me. 

" Yeah, what do you think about it? " 

" I'm not mad about it. Like I told Natalie, I couldn't care less about what they say. You? "

" Well, I mean " I mumbled, " I also don't mind. I thought you were gonna be upset because you just moved here and you wanted to have a fresh start "

" Yeah, I do. But those people don't know me personally " She does have a point. 

" You're right... So about last night " I bring up.

" Yeah, I don't know what happened. I don't know what came over me. I am so sorry if I came onto you - " I stop her from apologizing.

" No no, it's not your fault. I asked you if I could kiss you first. I was the person who wanted to kiss you first " I interrupted her. 

" But then I wanted to kiss you even though I shook my head " she brings her head into her hands. I can tell that she's very uncomfortable.

" At least it was mutual " I chuckle to try to lighten up the mood. I don't want this to be awkward even though this feels like it's about to be.

" Look, I like you and I know it happened fast and it wasn't supposed to happen that way. But can I take you out for dinner someday? "I finally take a breath. 

" As a date " I also blurted out. 

I felt like I was holding my breath as I was saying that sentence. 

My heart starts to beat quickly as she widens her eyes. She looks shocked that I asked her. This is it. I'm about to face rejection.

" I would actually love that " she chimed and I look up to her and smiled. 

" Wait, really? " 

" Yeah, why not? The feeling is mutual " she had this huge grin plastered on her face.

 My heart explodes of joy. She just told me she basically likes me. I'm actually gonna go out with her.

" Alright then. Are you free sometime this weekend or next week? " there's a hint of hope in my voice hoping that she's free this weekend.

" I can't do this weekend because I have some phone calls to do. I can do it during the weekdays though. Is that good? "

" That's no problem! I'll text you about it then?" 

" Sounds good, I'll be at it then. I have to be at Zane's so I'll talk to you later? " she walks up and starts to be on her way. What? Why Zane's place? Honestly, I shouldn't worry. I mean come on, it's Zane. But Matt is there and we know Matt always wants to get laid. 

I need to stop thinking about it. This makes me seem like a clingy, psychotic, and jealous guy. I'm not the jealous and clingy guy. I am half psychotic, I'll admit that.

I give her a thumbs up. She turns around 

" Hey, thank you for letting me come to you about this and handling it in a mature way" 

" No problem, thank for doing that too, " I thank her.

As I walk her out and close the door, I take a deep breath and rub my face in relief. Well, I got a date to plan. 

Crap, I don't even know what she wants to do or what she likes! Does she simply like to have a dinner and a movie date? Or maybe ice skate or roller skate? I don't know why I feel like I don't know what to do. I've dated and had girlfriends before. 

I need to figure out what she likes to do as soon as possible. The perfect person to ask would be Natalie since they've hung out a lot before she even moved here. I want this to go perfectly. I'm gonna start getting to work and see what I can do. 

 I am a man on a mission!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877K 19.9K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 62.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
514K 7.9K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...