Our story |Rm fan fiction

By DreamyPlayzYT

"Our story" More

Begining
Thailand
Chapter 3: JIMIN WHERE ARE YOU!
Chapter 4: Sunset paradise
Mark meets Jungkook
Breakup

Chapter 5

16 2 0
By DreamyPlayzYT

Lillians POV

I soon changed my name to the original Maria. The reason I chose Lillian was because I wanted to escape my life and begin a new one. Know that I have a boyfriend I decided to tell him. "Joonie?" I tapped on his shoulder "Yes baby?" He responded "My name is not Lillian it's Maria I changed it to hide from reality" I told him I was about to cry.

"Aww baby don't cry I'm fine with you changing your name back do the others know? " He said "Yes they know you were the last person to tell". " It reminds me back in middle school when you fell asleep and then I did to"

"Hey! That was because of finales I was tired" I said with my cheeks all red "why do you have to be so cute! " He said. I grabbed RM's shirt and pulled him down and kissed him to shut his mouth up. "That wasn't because I wanted to I did to shut you up" I said "If you say so cutie"

RM's POV

"Aww is my little baby is mad at me? " I said smirking "Do you think I'm mad at you?" She said "Yes?" "Of course dummy! ". " Let's go to the mall" I whispered into her ear "Fine but I'll buy what I want and not you wasting money on me... Or... I'LL SPANK YOU WITH MY SANDAL! " She shouted "Naughty kids aren't you" Said Isabella as she stepped into the room. "I overheard you guys were going to the mall later" "Yeah and?" "Can I come taehyung is getting annoying! " She said " Fine but don't tell anyone else" I said "Okie dokie!"

Authors tiny note

Before I Continue watch my newest video and subscribe to my channel

Ofc it's minecraft cause it's great so check it out a subscribe and click that notification bell to get notified when I post now back to the story.

Algeria POV

I was waiting for jungkook suddenly I felt someone hug me from behind. "My baby bunny!" Said jungkook "Oh kookie you scared me!" I said "I know but it's funny seeing your face when I scare you". " I was planning to get new Vans wanna come bunny?" Said jungkook "sure I'm bored in the mansion"
*10 mins later*

"Ah the Vans store" Said jungkook "Now that I think about it I need a new pair too" We both went to by matching vans.

Isabella's POV

I was wondering where could junkook and Alegria be at. I haven't seen them all morning, I decided to ask taehyung   he said he hasn't seen them either.

So I decided to stay with Maria and Namjoon.

Unknown name

I was in the wall when I saw someone familiar its Namjoon. I decided to catch up "My man namjoon in the house!" I said. He turned around and said "Hey there Mark lee long time no see". :I happened to notice that your friends with Alegria right?" I asked "Yeah but meet my girlfriend Maria". She waved politely to me with a smile on her face. "Would you like to come home with us?" Namjoon asked "Sure I can stick around.

Hani new name/Alegria POV

Soon Namjoon and Maria came home and I saw a face. Its Mark Lee.... he was my pen pal because our parents owned companies and that's how we met. "MARK!!!" I ran to hug him he hugged back and whispered "Shortie, long time no see" He said. "I'm only 2 inches shorter than you baka!". "Oh for God's sake your both tall now stop acting like babys" Maria said.

When they hug

Maria pissed off

At night Marias POV

I dont know why but I keep having nightmares. I hug onto Joonie so I feel comfortable at nights but it still doesn't help.

This time I had the worst nightmare I started to cry. So this is what happened Namjoon and I where last seen at the bus station hugging.

It was raining hard with a little bit of thunder and where never seen again. I began to cry when someone wraps their arms around me.

Namjoon was keeping me comfort until the morning came.

Disclaimer

So sorry the chapter was short but I had to still I'm working on other chapters so more chapter coming soon keep dreaming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.5K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
240K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
190K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
854K 39.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...