And so we meet again (Quicksi...

By po-tay-toes

[COMPLETED] This is a sequel to my first Quicksilver x reader: Secrets It's important to read part one first... More

Chapter 1 - Mourn
Chapter 2 - Mansion
Chapter 3 - You're alive
Chapter 4 - Legolas
Chapter 5 - Insomnia
Chapter 6 - Let's meet properly
Chapter 7 - Now kiss
Chapter 8 - I think I'm in love
Chapter 9 - Comfort
Chapter 10 - Beauty and the beast
Chapter 11 - Imagines
Chapter 12 - Turtle
Chapter 13 - Storm
Chapter 14 - *gasp* not French
Chapter 15- Being friends with the squad would include
Chapter 16 - Imagines 2
Chapter 17 - Spider killer
Chapter 18 - Hide and seek
Chapter 19 - Mission pt. 1
Chapter 20 - Mission pt. 2
Chapter 21 - Mission pt. 3
Chapter 22 - Sleepover
Chapter 23 - Back to the future
Chapter 24 - Shock
Chapter 25 - Where is daddy?
Chapter 27 - You're what?!
Chapter 28 - Breakfast
Chapter 29 - Imagines 3
End

Chapter 26 - Panic Attack

270 19 6
By po-tay-toes

YOUR P.O.V

"Diana, can I Look yet?"

"No mommy, wait"

I was sitting on Peter and my bed. I decided to spend some time with Diana today, since I barely saw her ever since Peter is unconscious. Diana still thinks he's sick and I would like to keep it that way.

"Okay, you can look now"

I opened my eyes and saw Diana in front of me, wearing one of Peter's Led Zeppelin shirts. The shirt came to the ground as Diana was happily running around.

"Look I'm daddy"

She said as she grabbed Peter's goggles and put them on her head, making them fall down.

She than ran to the record player and opened it.

"Let's see. What was daddy favorite Queen album again?"

"You do know that daddy listens to other bands right?"

"Yes, but they're boring. Queen is better. What was his favorite album again?"

I snickered and walked towards her.

"This one"

I said as I handed her The Works.

"This album has Radio Gaga, right?"

She said as she grabbed the disc out of my hand.

"Hey!"

"I want to play it myself"

"Yes, Radio Gaga is on this one. Side A"

Diana nodded and carefully placed the disc on the record player, side A up. She dropped the needle at the beginning of the disc as we heard the intro to Radio Gaga play.

Diana started dancing and jumping across the room as I watched her from the bed.

"Mommy, come dance with me"

"Mommy is not really in the mood"

"Please please pleaseeeee. Pretty please with a cherry on top"

"I swear to god, you look too much like your father"

"But you always dance with daddy, so now you have to dance with me."

She ran towards me and grabbed my hand.

I rolled my eyes, but smiled at her.

She smiled widely and jumped around the room, holding my hand. The longer I looked at her, the more she began to look like Peter. All of the sudden I though about Peter. How he was laying all alone on that bed now. How bruises and cuts covered his face. The thought of him never waking up finally got to me.

"Mommy?"

I hadn't noticed it, but I had let go of Diana and was currently on the ground. My hand supporting my head.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah. Can you get Hank, please?"

She nodded and ran out of the room.

"UNCLE HANK!! HELP!! MOMMY IS BROKEN!!"

I started getting very dizzy and black and white dots appeared in front of me. The thought of Peter leaving my side was stuck in my head and I couldn't get it out.

"Y/N?"

I heard Ororo's voice echo in my head.

"Y/N, What's happening?"

Her voice repeated itself a thousand times in my head

"Y/N? Please, talk to me"

I reached my arms for something I couldn't see. All of the sudden I felt the embrace of Ororo.

"It's okay, I'm here"

ORORO'S P.O.V

I held Y/N close to me, holding her out of sight from the door, so if Diana came in, she wouldn't see her mother like this.

Y/N was breathing unsteady and she was sweating a lot. I could hear her murmur some things, but I couldn't quite make out what.

"Y/N?"

I heard Hank asked as he entered the room, Diana standing behind him, holding onto his lab coat.

I hurriedly gestured them to leave the room.

"But Diana said-"

I pointed towards Diana and then to Y/N, who was still in my arms. Hank got the hint and turned around.

"Come Diana. We have to go"

"Can I go see daddy?"

Hank looked at me, than at Y/N, back at me, before finally looking at Diana again.

"Sure we can"

Diana nodded in approval as they both left the room

"Talk to me booboo, what's going on?"

"P-peter"

She said softly, slowly recovering her breaths

"What is wrong with Peter?"

"W-what if he.....if h-he never wakes u-up again?"

Y/N said, almost having a regular breathing tempo again.

"He will, okay. You shouldn't worry this much. He will wake up, I'm sure of it. It's Peter. Of course he's okay"

Just then Han walked in (you didn't forget about Han right? *gasp* How could you?)

"Not now, Han"

I said, ushering the dog out. Han refused and walked inbetween Y/N and me, making us break the hug. Han snuggled into Y/N body and licked her face.

"Okay Han, that's very sweet, but also gross"

Y/N said as she covered her face.

"Are you okay?"

I asked carefully. Y/N nodded and petted Han.

"I was just looking at Diana and she looked so much like Peter. I started seeing him in front of me with his bruised face and then I started realizing that he might not wake up and I panicked and I saw black and white dots and before I knew it, I was in the ground and Diana was-"

"You don't have to fit a thousand words in one sentence"

"The point is, I get worried about Peter. More than I would like to admit"

"That's fine, honey. That's totally normal. You two have been together for god knows how long. If anything happens to one of you, the other will start acting crazy. It's just something the two of you do. And while you may hate it, I admire it. It shows how much you truly care about each other."

"I had a panic attack"

"Which happened, because you're afraid of Peter's health. He's fine, you understand?"

Y/N nodded again.

"How about I make you some brownies?"

"Sounds great"

I helped Y/N get up as we both walked to the kitchen.

"It'll be okay, booboo"

HANK'S P.O.V

I know Y/N might hate me for this, but I took pity in Diana and her not being able to see Peter. So I did what any good uncle would do. I brought her to Peter. His face wasn't so bruised and scratched up anymore, because of his fast healing factor and I was pretty sure that he would wake up soon.

"Okay Diana, before we enter; Daddy is still asleep, so you have to be quiet, understand?"

Diana nodded

"And be careful with him"

"I will"

She said as she smiled brightly

I smiled back and opened the doors.

"DADDY!!!"

Diana ran towards Peter

"Diana, Peter is asleep, I told you to-"

I looked towards the two of them, only to see Peter sitting straight up

"Do I look asleep to you, Hank?"

Peter asked with a smirk as Diana jumped onto the bed and launched herself into Peter's arms. Peter didn't hesitate and immediately hugged her back.

"Where's Y/N?"

"She had a panic attack. Ororo is comforting her"

"Is she okay?"

"She will be, once she knows you're okay"

"Are we going to mommy? She missed you a lot. She wouldn't leave your side for days. This was the first day I got her out of here"

Diana admitted

"She did?"

"Uh-Huh. It was terrible. I had to keep up with Uncle Scott. He doesn't sing along to the Spongebob song"

Peter gasped

"Than I should have a good conversation with Uncle Scott after I've seen mommy"

"Can I get mommy?"

Diana said as she jumped off the bed.

"Of course you can."

Diana ran towards the doors

"Diana watch out for the-"

I started, but I was too late. She had already knocked over an empty lab bottle.

"glass on the table"

I said with a groan

"Sorry uncle Hank, but this is important"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 9.6K 43
❝i wantβ€•βž he stopped. tore his fingers through his hair. ❝never mind what i want.❞ his voice was quie...
197K 4.5K 35
I walked home, listening to the beats on my headphones. It was a normal day, i was just minding my own business. Hiding my powers, as usual. I was ju...
7.4K 51 8
These are one-shots, I repeat these are one-shots, ONE-SHOTS. Please if I make an error plz tell me. Do not hesitate to tell me. I don't care for cri...
8.4K 131 23
"The Handler thought it was part of the plan. It wasn't." "What? You think I wouldn't help you after all we've been through?" - - - First book of Do...