Stuck in Naruto?!

By PanaceaCaix

Hi my name's Ann! and I am obsessed with the anime Naruto... Welp! dat's all I have to say! COME JOIN ME, TH... More

I'm in Naruto?!
My chakra nature
Prophecies and Friends
Naruto
Time Travel
School
A day with Naruto
Killer Fangirls
New teams and Akatsuki
Why they kidnapped Ann
New Chaputar
Ariadne
Issue's
With the Akatsuki
I'm back in Konoha
Misunderstandings
Fighting to graduate?!
Fighting Neji
New Chaptah
How I waste my time in this generation
I'M SORRY IF DIS CHAPTER IS CRINGY FOR YOU!!
Chunin Exam: Begin!
Chunin Exam: Part One
Chunin Exam: Part Two
Chunin Exam: Part Three
Filler
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Filler
Filler
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 31

2.3K 126 74
By PanaceaCaix

Ann's POV
"Hello, soldiers!" I greeted the other Akatsuki members with a salute, which most of them groaned to.

"What the hell took you so long?" Hidan grumbled, leaning into his hand. Kisame grinned, "A few issue's occurred."

"But it's been dealt with," Itachi said, eyeing me as Kisame literally threw me onto the floor as if I were a dead body.

"Hey!" I glared slightly, rubbing my now sore head. Kisame just smirked before walking off, Itachi following right after.

Grreeat, what do I do now?

I stared up at the other members, but they didn't seem to be paying attention to me. "Hey, guys!" I called out.

"Did you know my 'tailed beast' isn't with me right now?" I questioned, making their heads literally snap to stare at me.

"What?" They asked in unison.

Oh, I forgot to tell you, so, the only members here were Hidan, Kakuzu, and Tobi. So, not that many members I guess...

Wait...

Tobi?!

"Oh, shiz!" I squealed, covering my mouth. "I shouldn't have said that."

"You will tell us," Kakuzu stated, suddenly appearing in front of me. I looked to the corner, only to see an orange mask, fading away in a spiral formation.

He was hiding..!

"Tell what, exactly?" I asked, sweating a bit. It seemed like Itachi and Kisame already left me with the immortal duo...

"I--" I was cut off with the same strange feeling in my stomach from earlier.

I think I'm gonna vomit again!

My eyes widened at the thought. And the more I thought about it, the more I really really wanted to puke.

I guess Kakuzu noticed my gagging sounds cuz I literally just felt a gust of wind, and my head being pushed down.

"Hurry up, this is already disgusting as it is," Kakuzu grumbled. It took me some time to realize I was being pushed down a toilet bowl, slightly.

And there...

I'm sure you don't wanna know...

Itachi's POV
"Leader-sama," Kisame called out as he knocked on the door.

We waited for a few seconds, until we heard, "Come in."

As we entered, Konan was leaning on the wall, almost like she was in a daze. While Pein looked stoic as ever.

"Report," he ordered, sitting up with his hands on the desk. I opened my mouth to speak, only for Kisame to hold an arm out, as if to stop me.

"Let me do it," he whispered, making me raise a brow.

What's he planning?

Pein stared at us, waiting. Kisame cleared his throat, "Well, you see-"

"I'M PREGANANANT!!" A loud yell was heard from behind us as the door suddenly burst into pieces. "Itachi's the father!"

We all turned to face the intruder, who was Ann, obviously. She wore a grin on her face, which quickly wore off when Kakuzu nudged her closer to us.

"Hey, I'm pregananant, ya know?" Ann stated, crossing her arms with a look of distaste. Kakuzu scoffed, "Like hell you are."

"Leader, this girl here," Kakuzu started, glancing at Ann. "Doesn't have her tailed beast."

"And not to mention, she's also sick," he added. "Itachi," Ann coughed, making me give her a blank stare.

"Silence," Pein said, standing up. He gave us one last look before turning to Konan. "Konan."

"Yes?" The said girl turned to us, no emotion on her face whatsoever. "You know what to do," he stated, corner-eyeing Ann.

What's he gonna do..?

"Of course," she replied, turning to us. "Move aside, Itachi, Kisame." either way, we moved out her way as she walked closer to Ann, who just stared up at her.

"Daddy..?" Ann questioned, cocking her head to the side, like a confused child.

"Do I look like-" Konan frowned, quickly silencing herself. Even Konan knows it's not worth it to argue with Ann...

Ann's POV
OH; SHIZ!

I'M DEAD. AGAIN.

You know, I never actually thought about 'playing it safe' as soon as I got into the Narutoverse...

So, I guess this is because of me as well?

Oh, dang, Konan's papers are suffocating the crap outta me...

"Can't... breathe..!!" I gasped, multiple papers now stuck to my body, including my face. "Don't struggle," I heard Konan's voice, even though it sounded so muffled.

"It'll be easier that way."

Naruto's POV
"Gaara's been kidnapped?!" I yelled, eyes widening. "Who would do such a thing?!"

"Naruto, calm down," Sakura said, placing a hand on my shoulder. "I'm sure he's safe."

Sakura gave me a smile, making my heart hurt a bit. It was fake. She doesn't know for sure what's going on with Gaara, but I'm glad she's trying to calm me down...

"Also--"

"Lord Fifth!" A ninja burst in, panting heavily. Old lady Tsunade raised a brow at this, a bit pissed about being interrupted.

"What is it?" She asked, crossing her arms. That was until a sudden chirp was heard. Sakura looked around, confused, "What was that?"

"That's actually.. what I came for," The ninja stated, still panting. From his shoulder, a bluebird popped out, it seemed to have something in its claws...

"What is that-ttebayo?" I questioned, pointing at the strange container. The ninja shrugged, unintentionally letting the bird fly off to another person. Which was me.

"Wait, it has a message written," Sakura said, getting closer. "S-Suna.. under at-attack.. akatsu..." her eyes narrowed as if having difficulty reading.

"Akatsu..?"

"That's all there is," she finished. "Do you think it's from Gaara?"

"Most likely," Kaka-sensei suddenly appeared. "What does the other message say?" He asked, walking towards us.

"Other message?" Sakura questioned. "There's only one.."

"Well," Kaka-sensei traced out something on the bird. "If you look closely, you'll see.. 'Prepare'.. 'Village'... 'Akatsuki'... 'I'll help'.." he stated.

"It's red," I inquired, while Sakura's eyes widened. "Is it blood?" She asked, horrified.

"It seems the person who wrote this message was in a hurry of some sort," Kaka-sensei said. "Or it could be that they didn't have a pen."

I sweatdropped a bit. "Mm, I'm sure it's the other way-ttebayo," I stated as I took the container from the birds' claws.

"But, what is this?" I held the container in different directions, trying to guess what was in it. "Wait, look here," Sakura said, pointing to some words on the container.

"Naruto, hand it over," Old lady Tsunade ordered, holding her hand out. As I threw it over to her, she quickly started inspecting it. "This is.." her eyes widened slightly.

"Shizune!" She called out, making Shizune stiffen from beside her.

"Y-Yes?"

"Let a Hyuga inspect this for a moment," she stated, holding the container out to her. "Tell me what they find out about it."

Hyuga..?

"Hai!" Shizune took the container, and quickly walked out, leaving us confused. "What was that for-ttebayo?" I asked out loud.

"Experimental reasons," Old lady Tsunade replied.

"Now, about the kidnapping of the Kazekage.. and the bird."

Ann's POV
"What're you gonna do?" I asked as I followed Konan down a dark hall. I don't even know where I am right now.

But I have a strange feeling that its Amegakure, judging from the rain I'm hearing. "Konan," I called out.

"Where are you taking me?" I questioned, staying put in my spot. "To our leader," she replied, not turning to face me.

"..which one?" I asked.

Wow, I'm basically saying "Aye, I know you have two leaders- no three, if you include the actual Pein who is Nagato, so which one is gonna kill me first?"

"We only have one leader, and that is Pein," she responded, walking forward again. I followed but kept a distance from her.

Should I tell her..?

"Konan, are you going to kill me?"

"It's not my place to do that."

"Then, are you gonna turn me into a 'Pein'?" I asked, laughing slightly at the 'Pein' part.

"What?" She turned to face me. Even though her face remained emotionless, I could still see confusion on her features. "What do you mean by that?" She questioned.

A sigh escaped me. I thought of all the possible outcomes, and I figured all of them would lead to me being killed. Most likely so I would not reveal any information.

Welp.. why the hell not?

"You're an idiot."

Hell yeah.

Wait, what?

"I asked a question," Konan stated, frowning a bit. I paid her no mind, and placed my finger over my mouth, shushing her.

"Shhh... I can hear her," I whispered, closing my eyes as I placed my fingers on the side of my forehead.

Ariadne..?

"Ayeee!"

You're not Ariadne...

"Hell Nah! I am SO SO much better than that dog!"

Wait, who exactly are you?

"Call me BIG DADDY-"

"Silence, Ron."

Ariadne..?!

"Yes?"

You're back..?!

"Yes. And somehow, Ron is in here too."

Ron?

"That's me, hooligans!"

I heard Ariadne sigh in my head.

"This is Ron, Hughes' 'tailed beast'."

"I am the mighty flamingo!!"

What.

"It's true. He is a flamingo."

WHAT.

"How about focusing on what's in front of you first. We'll talk about this later."

Oookkay.

"False alarm!" I suddenly yelled, laughing a bit. "Turns out my tailed beast isn't gone! Just went on a vacation and wala! She came back with a friend!" I informed, a little too happily.

Konan remained emotionless. "I see.." she said. "Then, we can continue on with the extraction of the tailed beasts."

"Ohhh..." I sweated a bit. I knew for sure I was gonna have to go through that same process as before... but they might actually be able to get Ariadne out...

"..noo--OOOOOO!!" I yelped loudly, falling to my knees. There was a burning sensation on my shoulder. It was the same one from before...

How could I forget about Orochimaru's curse mark?!

"Okay; calm down! Let me just give you some chakra... Ron! Do something to distract her!"

"What?!"

"It hurts..!!" I yelled, gripping my shoulder as I closed my eyes shut. The pain was surprisingly starting to lessen, though it still felt as if my shoulder was being burnt and stabbed at the same time.

"Okay, okay! I got it!"

"CoUntRy BoYyyy~ I LoVe YoU--"

"How is that helping?!" I screamed, out loud. Konan backed up a bit, surprised by my sudden yelling.

"Oh sOrrY, I FEll AslEep wHiLe I was wAitIng on yOu to maKe mE a sAnDwicH--"

"Go back to sleep and STARVE."

Konan's POV
What's wrong with this child?

Her face contorted into many expressions, mostly containing pain and an expression that seemed like she wanted to laugh.

And also... that curse mark... it's probably from Orochimaru...

But.. she doesn't seem to be wanting to go to him for power, which she is supposed to...

Hm, what a strange child...

I should probably tell Tobi and Nagato about this...

Cliffhanger

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 2.2K 13
COMPLETE Ever since the days in the Academy, Itachi and Kaoru have been close friends. For as long as Kaoru can remember, Itachi has been the calm on...
13.9K 691 27
After 3 years living and training with the Akatsuki, Ayame returns to the village, but will everything return to normal? Or will the things that happ...
41K 945 18
Who would of thought that after death you could reincarnate into a new world, a world of anime. Well I didn't before I actually died and was reborn i...
89.5K 3K 29
As a child Mika always dreamed in becoming a powerful ninja. But what happens when she falls in love with the wrong person? Will she leave her brothe...