Watching Quietly From Every D...

By eM_acree

Ashling Aboulo has a gift. She can see crimes before they happen. She has the power to stop these crimes. How... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5

Ch. 6

2 0 0
By eM_acree

When we get in the car it starts drizzling. The closer we get to town, the harder it rains. We drive around town as a dark cloud rolls over us, making it seem like night. We pass a part of town that looks familiar. Then I hear the same pitter-patter that I heard in my dream.

            “Over there!” I yell. We get there just in time for the first boy to throw a punch. Then my mom arrests the three bullies, and takes the smaller boy to his house.

            “You saved that kid a lot of pain today, Ash. Well done,” my mom says when we finally return home.

            “Thanks Mom, and thanks for believing me.”

            “You’re welcome, Kiddo. Maybe you’ll have a career in police work, someday,” she says with a content smile on her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 10.1K 46
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
22.7M 797K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
449K 24.6K 166
Featured at Wattpad's Editor Picks list. Luna, an overworked Engineer, had an unfortunate end. Her spirit, feeling wronged, fights Death for a second...
440K 18.3K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...