Worthless the Forgotten One a...

By Amytuckwell

Now it's Worthless's 5th year at Hogwarts and Worth learns that many in the Wizarding world community do not... More

Dementor Attack
A Strange Encounter with a Dragon
Picked up by the Order
Training? Heiress?
The ministry is interfering with Hogwarts...Great!
An arguement with people who dont believe voldemort returned.
Dreams
DADA with the toad
Have a biscuit
Detention with Umbridge
Its perfectly simple
A talk with Luna
Things at hogwarts are far worse than I feared
Only the headmaster has that power
You need to teach us
The room of requirements
First DA meeting and Umbridge
What just happened?
Attack on Arthur Weasley
Acknowledgement of Potter again!
Am I going bad?
Hagrids back
Helping someone in need
Saving Bode
Caught and taking blame
Maybe I should go alone
Grawpy
Occlumency lesson
Naughty children deserve to be punished
An attack
Worthless plan in action
Sirius
Caught by Umbridge
I must not tell lies
The Ministry
Meeting Death
The last night
End of the year
Author note

Duelling with Moody

1K 33 0
By Amytuckwell

At the moment I was on the Quidditch pitch like normal with Moody, well as much as we can do it since Umbridge.

But right now me and Moody were practicing duelling calmly as I looked to him in thought, wondering how to ask about what to learn new students about Defence. Like what should I teach them to begin with? Do I go back to the basics? Or start with the harder stuff first?

"Moods, what would you teach for the basics to survive?" I asked curiously to Moody, hoping he wouldn't ask why I wanted to know that.

"You'd go over spells like disarming, shields, stunning and other offence and defenceless spells." Moody said gruffly and I dodged the spell. "But I suspect Umbridge isn't teaching you anything."

"She's teaching us zilch. But would you go through the simple first and then get to the hardest like the Patronus charm?" I asked him and he looked to her, wondering why she was asking these specific questions to him.

"Yes if they can have a strong memory that will produce but even a basic shield Patronus can fight off Dementors long enough. Why do you want to know?" Moody asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm just naturally curious since I want to teach my friends due to Umbridge." I said and Moody nodded in agreement as we continued our duelling, at least I wasn't going rusty due to the Order and Moody.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 298 25
You live in an orphanage. According to the people who run it, your parents died in a car crash when you were only a year old. One day, a man comes cl...
7.1K 252 23
Last year, Y/N L/N started attending Hogwarts. While there, he made new friends, new discoveries, and even helped to keep the dark wizard, Lord Volde...
267K 6K 54
It is one year after Voldemort is defeated. Headmistress Mcgonagall invites students with unfinished educations to return if they would like. They wi...
45.6K 1.1K 32
Its Worthless's fourth year at Hogwarts and this year there will be new challenges to face as the Tri Wizard Tournament comes to Hogwarts? But will W...