First DA meeting and Umbridge

It was the first meeting of the DA as I was beginning with the disarming charm, Expelliarmus as Hogwarts has equipped the room to our needs.

In front of me right now I knew was a silver metal Deatheater mask manakin, with a target on and it's wand raised as I asked for these manakins specifically. Right beside me though was Neville, it was his turn first to give the spell a try.

I motioned for Neville to go and Neville looked to the manakin. "Expelliarmus." Neville said and his wand went bright and then flung backwards and everyone ducked to avoid it as it made a face of Nigel on the wall. "I'm hopeless." Neville said and I looked to him. He wasn't hopeless...it does take time to perfect a spell, even though this was a second year spell, it can come difficult to one than the other, it's how you are.

"You're just flourishing your wand too much. Try it like this. Expelliarmus." I said and then used my wand and the Deatheaters manakin wand flew out of its hand as everyone watched amazed.

After that we continued with the lesson.

....

Then we had to deal with Umbridge when we were in classes.

"You will please copy the approved texts four times to ensure maximum retention." Umbridge said as we were copying word for word in which was useless. "There will be no need to talk."

"No need to thinks more like it." Hermione muttered quietly as Umbridge looked to her as she passed and then Neville was seen practicing the disarming charm.

"Wands away. And Ms Worthless wake up!" Umbridge said and snapped and I opened my eyes and groaned quietly as I continued writing in my scruffiness, due to I couldn't use my magic quill. I couldn't believe I just woke up to her screeching at me, Merlin I was just so tired as my eyes wanted to drop, from the nightmares, homework, lessons, dealing with detentions and now the DA club with sorting out the lesson plans, I wasn't getting any sleep hardly as I wrote.

....

Then we would go from the lessons during the day to DA at night as the students were looking around for any sign of trouble as Filch watched trailing them quietly as the door disappeared from view as Filch watched.

"Stunning is the most useful spell in your arsenal." I said as I was  walking down the two rows of students. "It's sort of a wizards bread and butter, really." I explained as I stopped at one end and turned around towards Nigel who I picked. "So come on, then, Nigel. Give it your best shot." I said as I looked towards the boy.

The ginger haired boy Nigel he looked to Worth. "Stupefy!" He shouted and I got flung back the same with Nigel as I winced from the landing.

I got up and looked towards the boy. "Good. Not bad at all, Nigel. Well done." I said as I said it through the pain of the fall as Nigel sat up.

And with that I paired them up as soon it came to Draco and Hermione casting, this should be fun.

"Don't worry. I'll go easy on you." Draco whispered to Hermione.

"Thanks Draco." Hermione said with a smile and I looked towards Cedric, Neville and Fred with George.

"I bet one sickle that Hermione beats Draco." I whispered to them, knowing Hermione was quicker at her spell casting.

"I'm with Worth." Fred whispered and I smirked.

"Your on." Neville, Cedric and George whispered and we nodded and smirked.

"Come on Draco." The twins shouted to Draco and I rolled my eyes at the twins.

Before Draco could even say a word, Hermione all ready had her wand out. "Stupefy!" Hermione shouted sending Draco backwards and I grinned as all the students flinched but I walked to the group to collect my winnings.