Falling For The Blind Billion...

By YourPsychodreams

The Caruso Series Book 1: Falling for The Blind Billionaire Book 2: The Billionaire Ex-Lover's Revenge - She... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: The Betray
Chapter 2: The Setup
Chapter 3: The Conclusion
Chapter 4: The deal
Chapter 5: The Vow/ Wedding
Chapter 6: The reception
Chapter 7: The Opinions
Chapter 8: The paranoia
Chapter 9: The ignorance
Chapter 10: The first task
Chapter 11: The breakdown
Chapter 12: The Recreation
Chapter 13: The Untold
Chapter 15: The Unexpected
Chapter 16: The flinch
Chapter 17: The Strange Appointment
Chapter 18: The help
Chapter 19: The Karmic
Chapter 20: The crack-feels
Chapter 21: The double-truth
Chapter 22: The Great- News
Chapter 23: The Indiscretion
Chapter 24: The Reproof
Chapter 25: The Behaviour
Chapter 26: The Unacceptable
Chapter 27: The Rage
Chapter 28: The Uncoil
Chapter 29: The Misconception
Chapter 30: The Inhuman
Chapter 31: The Kindness
Chapter 32: The Perfect husband
Chapter 33: The Flamboyant
Chapter 34: The Bravery
Chapter 35: The Regret
Chapter 36: The Dinner
Chapter 37: The Backfired
Chapter 38: The Contractions
Chapter 39: The Delivery
Chapter 40: The Smart Caruso's
Chapter 41: The Warning
The Billionaire Ex-Lover's Revenge(Book 2)
Chapter 42: The Wrong Coincidence
Epilogue: The Threat!
Trailer
Wattys2021
FORCED MARRIAGE TO THE PSYCHOTIC BILLIONAIRE (book 1&2)
Dominant & Submissive
Reason: Must read
Book Two: Out Now
Announcement
Announcement 2 ( must read)

Chapter 14: The Possibilities

3.5K 166 14
By YourPsychodreams

Permanence, perseverance, and persistence despite all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.- Thomas Carlyle

GISELLA

"Team one has already made an appointment with Nicola Raffaele for an interview, and here we are for the second time, we failed, again. They won for the second time. The Principessa assistant rejected us," Leonora cried.

I felt bad looking at the crying Leonora and the frowning Tiziana. "hey...girls, what should we do now?" I ask.

Tiz got up, "I'll go get us a chilled drink. That's what we need to do," she said and walked away.

I sat down, looking at the floor while Leonora rested her head on my right shoulder, waiting for Tiz to return with the drink. Just as expected, she walks back with can-drinks. She drops them on the table.

she was looking at me strangely as Leonora grabbed her own. "What is it? Tiz," I ask curiously at her stunning face.

I sniff, "Gisella..." she calls.

I raised a confused brow; Leonora was staring at her. "Yes, Tiz, go on, what is it," I ask.

"A handsome man is looking for you," she said as she pointed backward to see no other person than Pietro Santoro. I jumped up; what is he doing here? How did he find me? Why is he here?

He is standing, wearing office attire. Leonora got up, smiling sheepishly at the confused Tiz and me.

Still looking startled. "Pie...Pietro?" I stammered. "What are you doing here?" I add.

The way I jumped up by seeing him, Leonora and Tiziana were confused. I walked to him in a hurry and dragged him to the walkway of the fancy restaurant. "Excuse me first," I told Leonora and Tiz, and they nodded in approval.

He gave in a genuine smile. "I passed by your workplace, but a lady told me you're out on a task with your colleagues. So I told her that I need to tell you something very urgent, then she told me where you were," he says. "So I stop by to see you. It has been a while I saw you," he added.

Immediately my heart tripped, but I gently pushed away my kindness and brought out the fighter in me. "You have seen me, so If there is nothing else, then I'll leave first," I frowned as I turned away, walking.

"Wait, Gisella, About Brizo," He added and held my hand, which made me halt. I was melting, the way he looked at me with pity in his eyes. No, I can't let this traitor get to me again. I am married.

I drag away my hand from his hold. "The matter has passed already," I raise my voice.

The looks on his face were endless. he flinched. "So, now I can't even worry about you? Last time at the Hotel, we..." I cut him out of the speech.

"We had already become strangers, didn't we?" I jerk away from him with my head up high.

He grimaces. "So you are willing to stay happy with him and live your life like that? Last time you even took him to our favorite place for dinner, you took him to Il Ristorante Trussardi Alla Scala, Gisella." He whispers the last word.

I looked at him. Signore Nicolo picked that place. I wanted to take them to Sadler. Well, anyway, I don't care for him anymore. Why is he even here? He should go back to Viola. With this, I frown. "And you? you also took Viola there, too, right? what difference does It make?" I say. "This is none of your business. I have the right to take my husband to any place I want," I said with heads down, not wanting to meet his eyes.

He grimaces. "Gisella Molinero!" he yelled out angrily and pushed me to the wall with his hand blocking my exit. I was shocked. "How come is it not my business? we had..." I pushed him before he could say the last part.

"Enough! that is enough. Let go of me. I am a married woman, so behave yourself" I push him hard on his chest to be far from me. "And also, point of correction, It is Gisella Caruso, Signore." I spat out of annoyance.

"Pietro?" his name was heard from a familiar voice. We both turn to see Viola Moretti, with annoyance strangled to her face. What is going on here? Are they monitoring me? How on earth did she find me too? Did she go to my working place to ask too? Oh lord, why today of all day? I am upset already. Now, these people are making me flame up. I wonder what Leonora and Tiz might be thinking now. What has Viola told them?

"Just as I expected," She says. "I went to your office, but your secretary told me that you went Out to meet your sister, and last time I checked, you don't have a sister. So I followed my instinct to visit Gisella's workplace; then the rude lady told me where she went and also that a man came to look for her too." She frowns even harder.

Pietro looks suddenly paled. "Why are you here? Viola," he asks.

She rolls her eyes. "As I said earlier, I followed my instinct, Pietro. I came here to make sure that you don't misbehave with me and play handy lovely with her."

"I was just on my way here to ask about the situation you asked me to help you with. You also know the implication of this. Please don't misunderstand." he pleads calmly. I was looking at them as fools. I roll my eyes dramatically, listening to their couple fight conversation of trust and misunderstanding—stupid traditori.

I watch as she yells at him. "Misunderstanding? I saw it with my very own eyes on how you were closer to her. How could it be a Misunderstanding?" she frowns. "How can she be affected? Brizo is blocked now, and Maltida is in pain. Maybe she is happy now," she says, pointing in my direction. I was not thrilled by her at all, not a chance.

"Enough, Viola, that's all over now. Why do you still mention it?" Pietro raises his voice at her. "Don't forget that Gisella is your friend and also once my lover, and I happen to be passing by and stop to see her. What is wrong to stop by and see how she's doing?" he added as he twitches.

"How dare you call her my friend?" The next thing that I saw was an undigested slap that Viola gave Pietro on his right cheek. I grimace. "Happen to be? enough of all these excuses, Pietro, admit it that you are not over your past relationship with her; you always say you love me,"

I wince, looking at Pietro, who hasn't recovered from the slap. I had never raised my voice at him before when we were dating, talk less to hit him. Viola immediately realized what she had done and started sweating. "Pietro...I, I... didn't mean it, Pietro..." tears welled up in her eyes.

Pietro exhales. "Let's go home," He reprimanded.

"Pietro...!" she calls in pity. then she frowns, looking at me. "Gisella, Indeed, we were once in a friendship zone, but if you dare to snatch Pietro from me, I'll not let you walk free at night, so watch your back when you take a step at a time. " she threatens. "You're already married, so stop dreaming about getting back together with him. He is mine; stay with your blind husband," she added. With this, I clenched my hand In anger.

Pietro holds her shoulder. "Viola, I've already made myself clear to you that it was all a Misunderstanding," He repeats.

I can't just keep quiet and allow this tramp to Insult Signore Nicolo Caruso. I've to get the tongue of the cat. "You see, Viola, You better keep an eye on your man. Don't let him out of your sight. Don't let him escape from you to give me trouble in my workplace or task place." I smirk.

her face changed immediately Into a frown. "Gisella, You..."  Pietro grabs her before she can go feisty, catty on me.

"Viola, that's enough. Let's go back," Pietro pleaded. She groans. "Gisella, you trash," she turns around furiously as she walks faster, making Pietro walk fast after her like a puppy.

I rolled my eyes. "Crazy people." I exhaled and walked out to where Leonora and Tiz were sitting.

With a light clap, I turned to see Leonora clapping with an evil grin on her face. "Unexpected, I saw your Inner Goddess roar," she said.

I raised a confused eyebrow at her. "What?"

"We know that it was you who flamed that rude snake. " Tiz smiles.

I felt afraid immediately, hoping to God that they didn't hear the marriage part or any conversation at all. "Were you guys eavesdropping?" I wince.

"No, we just saw both of them leave. The lady looks upset," Leonora said genuinely.

"Like...Nothing, Nothing at all?" I grin sheepishly at them, making them look curious.

"Swears!" Tiz says as they both do the pinky swear. "Who are they?" Leonora questions.

I grimace. "They are nobody, just an old problem from the past," I wince, not making eye contact with any of them.

"We have to get back to the office, we have lost this second interview to Team one, but I promise both of you that this mistake will not repeat itself. I, Gisella Caru-" I halt. They both strangely look at me. "I mean to say Gisella Molinero," I smile sheepishly at the nodding Nora and the smiling Tiz.

***

"Well, well, well," Bianca, the Team Leader of Team one smirk, and walks to where I was dressing my hair in front of the mirror inside the ladies room

I frown; seeing her gives me unnecessary hate. "What is it now, Signora?"

She smirks, "I accidentally saw a good play today when you all went out for your failed interview," She spat.

I roll my eyes. "And that is?"

"The son of the Santoro and the only daughter of the Moretti's, I found out that they were dating, seeing they both came to look for you separately, and I was the one who directed them to where you guys were, and the attitude the lady portrait was readable, I immediately knew that something is wrong, and she told me that you're a slut who is after her boyfriend," she said smiling.

I flinched Immediately. "I can't believe that it's just the other side of you. That's why the first time you resumed work here, I didn't like you a bit," she added.

I frown immediately. I promise Signore Caruso and myself that I will never let anybody step on my self-respect ever again. "It's a free world Signora Conte. You are free to think whatever you want," I reply.

The anger showing on her face was served as chilies comfort. "Ain't you embarrassed at all?" she asks.

I smirk in return. "If I had time to think about this, I would have used that to get Nicola Raffaele's Interview."

"Really?" she says in a thinking face.

I turned around to exit the door, "Team leader Bianca Conte, you can stay here if you like," I said cheesily. "I'll pack up and get off work first," I walked out; everyone was gone except Signora Bianca, I, and Signore Russo Durante. I walk out to the main street to take a cab. My phone buzz in my bag. I brought it out to receive a text message from Signore Nicolo.

I'm beside the company

I felt joy sip in my soul. I ran out, wondering why I was running over one text message from him. "Why did he come to such a busy place to pick me up again," I saw a car beside the road. I knew it was his car. I opened and entered. He was sitting with his eyes fixed to the side mirror; oh, once again, I forgot that he is blind.

I saluted Alessandro and Zeta, and they did the same. "Thank you for picking me up," I thank him,

"No need, I was just passing by," he said grumpily. "Coglione miseducate," I whispered,

"Tu dici?" he asks.

I smile sheepishly, praying to God he didn't hear me. "NO ... Niente di Niente, Signore,'

The ride was silent, and I kept looking at Signore's side cheek to his lips. The thought of me kissing it this morning replayed, the water bottle in my hand nearly fell from the sound of an Italian accent. "I'm I that handsome that you can't take your eyes off me for a second?" he said.

"PFFF," the water in my mouth swims out, wetting my dress.

He smirks and pulls me closer to himself, with his eyes fixed on the floor. "You can come closer to take a better look at me, Gisella Caruso." his eyes were perfect shades, but it's such a waste that he couldn't see with them. Feeling uncomfortable by the closeness and the preying eye at the front, I push him away slightly.

*Coughing...* *Coughing* " E-E-Enough, I have seen enough," I cough, feeling my cheek flamed from embarrassment.

he sat properly as he positioned his walking cane by his side. "Drive faster, Alessandro; papa is coming," he said grumpily. He's such a strange man. First, he was flirty. The next, he's grumpy.

with a nod from Alessandro. "Yes, Signorino."

"papà? You mean Signor Guiseppe Caruso?" I ask with a soft voice.

"sì, naturalmente, Mia Cara," he said with a nod.

WORD TRANSLATION

<<ITALIAN>>stupidi traditori

<<ENGLISH>>stupid betrayers

<<ITALIAN>>Coglione miseducate

<<ENGLISH>>Rude jerk

<<ITALIAN>>Tu dici?

<<ENGLISH>> You say?

<<ITALIAN>>NO ... Niente di niente, signore

<<ENGLISH>>NO...Nothing at all, Sir

*Don't forget to vote and share*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 11.3K 32
....It's a sequel to Brides Of Raghuvanshis .... Misunderstandings can lead to many horrible things..... Raghuvanshis were just living there best l...
250K 5.6K 64
[COMPLETED] Book 2 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "It's you." ____________________________________________ Aud...
1.9M 58.3K 60
[COMPLETED] [Hightest Ranking #3, From 3rd to 6th September 2016] She was an epitome of strength, though afraid of people leaving her, she built wall...
53K 1.5K 18
❝𝘐 𝘭𝘦𝘡 𝘺𝘰𝘢 π˜ͺ𝘯, 𝘐 𝘧𝘢𝘀𝘬*𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘦𝘡 π˜ π˜–π˜œ π˜ͺ𝘯, 𝘐 𝘡𝘳𝘦𝘒𝘡𝘦π˜₯ 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘒 𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘺𝘰𝘢 π˜₯𝘦𝘴𝘡𝘳𝘰𝘺𝘦π˜₯ 𝘦𝘷𝘦�...