Hayes Grier Dirty Fanfic

Autorstwa yeeterhayesgrier

Więcej

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23

Part 15

17.3K 160 71
Autorstwa yeeterhayesgrier

A few days went by, and we present our lab in front of the class tomorrow. We were already done so all I need to do is get a good nights sleep. I put my head down on my pillow and fell right asleep.

I woke up not feeling well. I guess I'm just nervous though, because it feels like I have butterflies in my stomach. I put my best outfit on and went to school. By the time I got off the bus I was feeling so nauseous. Since science was first period, all I had to do was present the lab with Hayes, then go to the nurse and go home.

The teacher called out partnerships and I was hoping ours would be soon so I could go home.

"Hayes, I'm not feeling very well..."

"What's the matter?"

"I'm just really nauseous"

"Can you do the presentation? Or do you want me to take you to the nurse now?"

"I think I can do it"

"Ok, let me know if you change your mind baby"

The next few groups went and finally we were called up. Everything was going fine until I ran out of the room and ran to the bathroom. I threw up a few times and then went to the nurse. I got sent home. I guess it was just a freak thing.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
235K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC