𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔰

By nbellen

Completed ✓ Sequel is 'Chase' Eve grew up in a rough, harsh environment. The only thing that got her through... More

Cast
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Epilogue
Dear Eve,
Dear Newt,
Dear Eve,

Dear Eve,

1.8K 63 2
By nbellen

(Crimes of Grindelwald spoilers)

I know you told me not to write to you, but I need to know whether you are safe. I know you received my last letter, so I might as well catch you up on a few things.

I visited by brother, and I had a talk with some people at the Ministry of Magic. You wouldn't believe what they asked me to do. I'm not sure that I am able to speak of it, though.

Queenie and Jacob also paid me a visit today. They aren't doing so well, Eve. Queenie had him under an enchantment. I lifted the charm, Jacob started arguing with her and she got upset and left.

Lastly, Queenie told me Tina is here looking for someone. It looks like we're all here. I actually wasn't planning on writing this next part into the letter in case it causes you any stress, but Jacob and I are going to look for you. I'm sure you know of Grindelwald's escape by now. I can't stay still much longer. I hope to see you soon, Eve.

Sorry for how rushed the letter is, I love you, 

Newton Scamander

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 96 58
BOOK TWO: COMPLETE Before Alastriona Breen can continue her magical journey she must first survive the...
51 1 16
In a recurring cycle of magical reincarnation, Pandora finds herself reliving her life at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for the 15th tim...
144K 4.7K 33
first book in the Evelyn Black series • • sequal: BACK TO LOVE [ i promise the second book is better lol ] • slow slow-burn (like years) friends...
14.4K 429 65
Jareth Potter never expected to fall in love with the most wanted boy at Hogwarts. He never expected to fall in love with a boy, period. Leona Evans...