The Slut's Story (#wattys2019)

By Love1026

Shayla Dawson's the slut of the school. You know what that means, right? She sleeps around and even takes mon... More

THANK YOU!
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Epilogue

Chapter 5

4.7K 82 54
By Love1026

~Chapter 5

"Ooh, that is some hot meat."

"Damn, how can a girl get this hot?"

"Everything around me just gets so hot that when I see your pictures, I have to take a cold shower."

"Sex must be great with that fine piece."

I tried my hardest to ignore the constant messages and notifications that I get on my social media apps. I've never liked social media in the first place. I just had to seem like I was a normal person.

Even if I had social media, I would have drawn and painted thousands of pictures and post them online. One of my passions is art, and I'm not able to do it, one of the main reasons I can't take art class. Last year, I took art, and I either ended up skipping classes or the guys wouldn't let me do anything.

It reminded me of that time I was bullied for the first time because a group of guys said I had cooties.

But there was nothing wrong with me. Of course, I just told my mom and she told them off, but I was still bothered. Same when I wasn't allowed to do anything.

I tried to listen to what my English teacher was trying to say. I can't though since my mind seems to go back to that one day.

I looked around myself, trying to find out where the colors that I needed were. I loved with all my heart, and it's what made Mom and I very close. I would sketch, and she would paint most of the time.

"Good morning everyone. I hope you're all doing pretty well. Since it is your second day of the second semester and second day here, I doubt you would remember because you are kind of immature as well." Her eyes traveled to the side to look at two guys using sponges to dab the paint onto each other's faces. The teacher sighed and shook her head in disappointment.

"Well, you have to remember that the paint will be over there in that cabinet, and all the colors are sorted out. All the shades of blue, red, and other colors are organized nicely, and we will keep it that way. If I see anyone undo it, I will paint the floor with acrylic paint, and I will watch you clean it after it dries."

Everyone knows how it is almost impossible to get rid of acrylic paint after it dries. It can't even be cleaned up with water.

I glanced at the students around me, who just gulped in nervousness at her comment. Well then.

"Go on, you can draw or paint whatever you want for the rest of this week."

I grabbed a thick piece of paper and a pencil, using it to sketch something that I have wanted to sketch for a long time. I didn't even need a picture as a reference. I sketched a picture of my mom. I sketched her so many times, I could almost do it with my eyes closed... actually, not really.

But as I was in the middle of sketching, I was interrupted, very rudely (if I might add). I felt someone hit my ass.

I was naive. I didn't know how to deal with this type of stuff. So I let it go. But it happened again. This time, I turned around as I felt pain shoot up my right arm as my hand connected with his cheek, the end result of a red handprint on his face.

"Shayla Dawson! What do you think you are doing?!" I almost jumped when I heard the art teacher yell my name in front of the whole class. I turned around and gulped at how furious she looked. "How dare you slap my son, that too in front of everyone?"

My face flushed a bright shade of red in embarrassment and my mouth became so dry I couldn't talk.

"You are getting detention for that, young lady and the principle will think of what to do with you. Get out of my class. NOW!" Her voice boomed throughout the class and it even echoed for a couple of seconds.

I quickly packed my bag and left the class, and never stepped into that class since then.

The loud ring of the bell brought me back to my senses. I couldn't help but remember it as much as I try to forget it. It's always in the back of my mind, and it always has to be there. I wish I could wake up with amnesia so that I could forget everything and just be a happy person again. I really wish I could.

I sighed as I packed my glasses and my books back into their respective cases and bags. I adjusted the straps of my bag before I walked out of the class, to my next class.

I thought. I thought about everything and for the millionth time this day and the billionth time this week about how I can try to escape without getting caught. I thought of stealing Chris' gun and shooting everyone in my way. Honestly, I would rather be in jail than staying with him. I know that we're not in the same house, but I don't like it. He has cameras all over the house. I have no privacy and I have no life that I like.

My life with my 'friends' isn't real.

The people around me hate me for who they think I am.

I hate to admit that I have a sex life.

I hate my life in general.

The person in school is Kayla Dawson, the slut who sleeps around for money. The person during the weekends is Mikayla Park, the girl who I was before, and the girl I want to be for the rest of my life. I wish I could get back the life I had before.

All the people who were there for me at one time left me for good. And now, I have no one.

I hate my life. I hate people. I hate-

I ended up bumping into a wall- or so I thought. That "wall" fell over, and I fell on that "wall" as well. And... my lips fell on something soft. Something that tasted like cotton candy and was just as soft as the delicacy itself. Before I could even open my eyes, I was pushed off of the person. and I lied on my back. I got into a sitting position and slowly got up, only to see Clyde look at me with the most disgust that he has ever had in his eyes at me.

He as wiping his lips and scowled at me.

"Ugh. That's disgusting." He said. "Who knows where your mouth has been?"

I hate my reputation.

"For sure, it's not where you think it was. And I'm sorry. I wasn't looking." I mumbled the last part and pushed my way through the crowd to my next class.

It hurt to know that I'll probably never be close to anyone in this school.

I might be afraid of fire, but I still have one burning in my heart, feeling bad that I just can't do anything anymore. Looking back at myself a couple of years ago, I know that I was a naive girl, just hoping it would end on its own.

I wanted to wait until it was over. I knew that it might never end, but I decided to wait. Now, I'm not as naive as I was before. I'm better. I grew smarter.

Before, I didn't want to die. I just wanted to be safe and alive. But I realized that I'll never be safe. I don't even care if I die trying. At least I won't die in vain.

I walked through the halls down to the lunchroom, and somehow, Sierra and Adriana were walking next to me. From that time on, we started to sway our hips and wink at other guys who wolf-whistled at us.

I wanted to transform into a mouse and scurry away, making sure no one sees me for the rest of this year. But of course, I am no supernatural creature.

Sierra and Adriana were grabbed by their usual fuck-buddies while it left me with Liam, who was, well, my usual fuck-buddy.

"Well then, babe. How about tonight? My house?" I asked him. I bit my lip and traced his jawline with my fake nail. He shivered in pleasure and I giggled.

"How about tomorrow? At my house? No one will be there. My parents will be out for the rest of the week, and I have something for you." He wiggled his eyebrows at me. I mentally sighed in relief. No one would be at home today.

"Ooh, it's a surprise. I wonder what it is."

"It's a secret. You'll love it." He brushed his hand on my upper thigh.

I leaned down to kiss him (even though I didn't want to), but his friends around the table were groaning about how they would rather watch live porn after they eat.

~~~

I ran up the stairs and changed into the clothes that I like to wear normally and took off all my makeup, trying to be like my normal self. I wore a black short sleeves shirt with black jeans with sequins on the side. Of course, I didn't forget my usual black cap.

If you were thinking about my favorite color, then yes, I love black. 

I wanted to go outside and have some cake, or maybe ice cream. And if I meet Jessie along the way, then I could talk with her for a while.

I walked down the stairs, putting some money in my back pocket. I had a small smile playing on my lips as I thought about Jessie and how cute she looked. Well, she was a really nice kid. I liked her.

I slipped on my flats and opened the door, only to see the one person I was dreading to see. Chris was standing at the doorstep, with a creepy smile on his face. I mean, even if he tries to smile nicely, it would still look really creepy and spine-chilling.

I backed away a couple of meters. That was a mistake because that made him come inside the house, but I was still a couple of meters away from him.

"Oh, trying to get away today without getting any money?" He asked me.

"No one wanted to come today," I mumbled, still backing away from him. For each step he took forward, I took two back to maintain the distance.

"That's not believable. You've had at least two guys each day since the past two years and made over forty dollars each day. You expect me to believe that no one wanted to come over today?"

"Well, you should." My voice was a little stronger now.

My heart was racing and I was scared as fuck, but I didn't want to be. I didn't show it. It was less than a minute when I felt my lower back hit a counter or something. I cursed and tried to feel something behind me so that I could hit him. Hard. But there was nothing there. Instead, I felt knobs on the counter. I was in the kitchen, in front of the stove. No one would have thought that they could do anything. But I had other ideas.

Let me tell you, that was one of the craziest ideas that I have ever gotten.

Really crazy.

I slowly turned the knobs of the stove, making the gas from under the stove leak into the air. I grabbed the lighter from the counter and held onto it tightly.

"You seem to be a little braver now. What's making you do this?" He asked me. He was so close I could smell his smoke and alcohol.

"The fact that I know you will die." He chuckled.

"Sweetheart, everyone will die one day or another. It's the circle of life. I will die one day, and you will also die one day. It's written that I will die many years after if finish torturing you." I slightly pushed him away, but he came back to his position.

"Let me tell you here. You will die one day, but I wrote your future. That one day will be tonight. And by the end of this day, I will make sure you are dead. God will take your soul away. You will never come back to this world." He laughed evilly, but it quickly turned angry.

He fisted my hair and grabbed it tightly. I shrieked in pain, but I held the lighter even tighter.

"You have your mother's face. You grew up to look just like her." He whispered.

"H-how do you know my mother?" I stuttered, trying not to feel frightened. He scoffed.

"Her father, your grandfather, agreed to give me her hand in marriage. But Loretta loved your dad, and they ran away to get married to him. I was angry, furious. I had to get revenge." He let me go and punched so hard, that there was a hole in the wall. He turned back to me and laughed.

"I stalked your family until the time was right, and I killed all of them. I wanted to kill you too, but you survived. So I decided to make your life a living hell. I'm sure I did." He brisked walked towards me to grip my hair again, but I acted fast enough to not get caught. "You think you can kill me? You have nothing. You have no family. You have no friends, no life, and not even happiness. You are weak. What can you do?" He made a step towards me.

"Don't come near me or else-"

"Or else what? You'll kill me using your weak hands and nonexistent karate skills?"

"Or else," I showed the lighter in my hand. "I will use this."

"A lighter? You have seen how many knife scars and burn marks I have on my body. What would a small lighter do?"

"Smell the air, you bastard." He did as I said, and his eyes widened. "The stove?

"It was on the whole time. I wasn't lying when I said that you would die tonight."

"You will die too."

"At least you won't be alive." Now was my turn to laugh.

"Shayla, don't do this."

"It's Mikayla motherfucker!" I pressed the lever of the lighter and watched as it sparked. It took less than a couple of seconds for the whole house to be filled with fire. So much heat and so much energy caused all the windows on the first floor and the doors to either break or burst open.

I felt myself fly in the air, losing everything in my hands. My body fell limp on the floor, and a ringing noise in my ear.

Every time I opened my eyes, there was something else happening.

The fire around me, a deja vu. People in black and yellow uniforms. I was in a van. Then in a hospital. But unlike the last time, I couldn't open my eyes even if I tried.

~~~~~

AAHH! So much happened in this chapter!

Mika kissed Clyde, she killed Chris, and now she's in the hospital.

What if she died....?

Well then (just so you know, the story doesn't end here)

Fact of the day (not that I ever did this before...): Did you know that Hitler's mother wanted an abortion but the doctors convinced her to keep the baby?

Any shower thoughts today?

Well, happy reading my fluffy muffins (you choose the flavor ;))

V O T E 

C O M M E N T 

S H A R E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 7.2K 31
(Slowly editing - you have been warned) Want a cliche good girl and bad boy love story that makes you say "awww"? Then read this ****** Ruby is one...
3.7K 5 17
Brianna Dawson, the smart one. All A's but never the social type. She spends her times hiding from others. Ryan Jonathan, the bad boy of the school...
8.5K 110 17
Being seen as the school slut does not make high school any easier. Especially if you live in the shoes of Layla. This independent, promiscuous sex...
6.7K 159 20
Meet Bryce, hes the typical player at school. He doesn't take no for an answer. He doesn't care about what he does or what might happen after he does...