Love and where to Find it (Dr...

By Keidiwrites

Draco Malfoy was raised to believe that true love never existed. What happens when he meets a mysterious tran... More

The Hogwarts bastard
Friends among them
Times of the past, Days of the future
Shared Moments
Letters among Dissapointments
Dissapointments among Pleasantries
Countdown
Yule' Dance tonight
Desire
Lust
Consiquence
Repercussion
Grievances
Tonight
Cursed
Confessions and Birthday Wishes
Farewells with Grace
Debutante
Dominance in the Budior
Sweet Nothings
Scares [Year 5]
Come alive
Baby Steps
Bleeding Love
Winter Dinner [Part One]
Winter Dinner [Part Two]
A Pure Confession
Coming Home (Lemon)
[Authors Note]
A Fathers Intuition
Paparazzi
The Maleficent Malfoys
Processed Together (lemon)
The Wizarding Historical Society Summer Ball (lime)
Terminated
Of Loss and Letters, Over come
Arrival
To be come up with later
Merry Christmas
Deceptions and Depictions
Losing To yourself
Desperation May Lead To Regrettable Actions
Announcement
The Anthology of the Half Blood Prince and His Pure Blood Daughter
Labor
Hell Has No fury
Authors Note
Almost Easy
One More Time

Heirs on her neck

1.9K 42 36
By Keidiwrites

A/n: Hey everyone sorry about the "fluke" chapter lmao! You know i had to wish le old husbando happy birthday publicaly. Also warnng this chapter ay ge a bit dark and will talk about some triggering things such as  implied sexual assult and suicidal thoughts 

...

          After winter holiday, draco and (f/n) returned to school with the same glow they had in the beginning of their relationship. This was most likley because of all of the sex they had over the past few days, all protected of course.

    "(F/n)" called Alison "Thank you so much for my gift! I love it so!"

   "I'm glad! I actually had no idea what to get you until I remembered your huge crush on Newt" (f/n) said with a giggle Alison chuckled her cheeks slightly flushing.

  "Actually, I have something to tell you" (f/n)'s eyebrow quirked up as she looked at her best friend quizically.

"Well you know George and I, we've been seeing each other for sometime, he's my boyfriened and I spent christmas day with  him and-"

Alison was caught off by the excited shriek of (f/n) " You had your frst kiss didnt you??!!" "Yes, I did" Alison responded with a light blush across her cheeks.

"You guys are actualy the cutest coule ever you know that right?" (F/n) said with a giggle

"Even more cute than you and Draco?"

"Actually, I have all of the cuteness in the relationship, if you havent noticed" she laughed "Not everyone is a big fan of my boyfriend, especially with that witch Umbridge lurking" (f/n) said with a frown.   

"Yes well, it looks like our boyfriends best and worst traits come out under tyranny" Alison chimed in with a sigh.  "George and Fred have never been in as much trouble than in this year and this is their senior year."

"Draco has been his meanest" he sighed "tat was part of the reason why we took that break" (f/n) sighed "What ever he may do, I will be the one making up for it. I know once he gets older he will realise all the mistakes he has made as well."

" Hopefully" Alison said 

"Hopefully indeed"

....

Months had passed and it was the ending of umbridges reign. While fred and george did their final prank, there were much more darker things happeneing in the halls of the mnistry.

"George!!"Alison called looking for her boyfriend in the riffraff "You idiot! They could expel you for this" George laughed " Oh come now love! This prank was bloody brilliant, besdes hey cant expell me Ive already finshed all of my exams Alison groaned audibly and placed a hand on her forehead. Was he really being serious?

"Alison" George said looking her into the eyes "You know i wouldn't do anything So horribe that it would lead to me being expelled"

"Your right" she said gently resting her head against his chest. George smiled at his girlfriend and kissed her forehead sweetly.  "Your brother" she said "Ron just ran off somewhere with hermione and harry"

"They are always running off together" George respnded "Lets not ruin our romatic moment by talking about them, thanks" Alison chuckled and looked up at George " You wanker." You love me" "Yes well, i suppose" the pair chuckled and kissed. 

...

"Draco" (f/n) said weakly " My mark.. it burns" 

"Burns?" He asked, and she nodded in responce She groaned in more pain as the death eaters seal grew darker "Does thus mean he is  summoning me?" she asked worridley.

"I-I dont know" he reponded ith furrowed brows.  Just then (f/n)s father rushed towards her 

"We are leaving" Severus said quickly. 

"What, wha do you mean" (f/n) responded terrified. 

"He needs us, no time to explain put this on and lets go"

"But" Severus grabbed his daughters arm violently and transported them to th ministry of magic where the golden trio had gone.

"Father! Severus whats gotten into you?" she exclaimed wretching her arm away from his grip.

"We are here, we have been summoned to find the golden to retreave the prophesy....and knowing Harry and his friends we will most likley have to engage in combat. This is your first task as a death eater and you need to show your loyalty to them or they will kill you without hesitation, you understand!?"

(F/n) was taken aback.  "what?" she asked breathlessly

"Get changed" he said handing her an all black cloak and silver mask. 

"I-I"

"(F/n)" Snape aid again looking her intensly in the eyes. 

"I understand that you are scared but please do not make this any harder than what it has to be" he knelt down and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I love you, and f something goes wrong..." He stopped himself and took a deep inhale and exhale of air. "You are my daughter My only child and whatever you may choose to do I, your father will be proud" He said reasurringly.

(f/n)'s eyes were full of tears as she changed into the clothes her father had gven her. She put her (h/l) raven hair into a ponytail and held the mask in her hands. Hers was adorned with opal trimmings that signified both her compassion and confidence, she had a design similar to her fathers and form as well. She glanced at the beautifully ornate mask and put it on conealng her identity.

"I love you father" she said and they both flew in the ministry.

(f/n) wept silenty in her mask as she flew ver the room of prophesies. She paused when she saw the group split and decided to follow the young ginny weasily. She didnt want to hurt them but in her world it was either do or die and (f/n) needed to do. Knowing Ginny was a very powerful young wich was apart of the strategy (f/n) thought of. What better way to show the dark lord loyalty than doing a task but being over powered and knocked out? Sure, Voldemort knew that (f/n) was talented, which is why she put up the "fight". Unknowing to her plan Ginny played her role flawlessly knocking (f/n) both far far away and out Very unconcious.

She was woken up by Lucious malfoy "Get up (f/n). You did well for your first mission but its still not over." SHe stood  up and on his signal she hid in the shadows above Harry and his friends.

"Now hand me the prophesy" Lucious said uncovering his face to harry.  

"If you do anything to us, I'll break it" Harry reponded

(f/n) flinched at the shrill laugh of Belatrix Lestrange as she emerged from the shadows

"He knows how to play, bity bity baby"

"Your bellatrix Lestrange" Nevile said steppping foward. 

"Oh, Nevile longbottom is it? hows mum and dad?"

"Better now that they are going to be avenged" 

"Lets everybody just calm down" Lucious interrupted. (f/n) was tense beyond belief "Okay then, all we want is that prophesy"

"Voldemort needed me to get this" 

"You dare speak his name? You filthy Halfblood!" 

"Silence bellatrix" lucious said "Your just a curious lad arent you? Prophesies can only be retrieved by those in it" As lucious finished that sentance (f/n) began to step from the shadows along with the other death eaters. "Wouldnt you want to know the connection between you and him, the secret behind your scar? All the answers are there." He continued "All you have to do is give it t me, I can show you everything"

"I've waited 14 years" Harry resonded 

"I know"

"Guess i can wait a little longer" LUcious looked at him with an arched brow and in te blink of an eye the group of teens all hit them with the stupify jinx.   

(f/n) dispersed with the other death eaters, she took this chance to hide away frm the chaos, she jumped out of her skin when she ran into the dark lord. "Your far from the battle,(f/n)"

"My, my lord- I; i can exlain" shw whispered her body tense

"it's like destiny" he said with a grin "You are drawn to me." 

"My, lord?" She asked trying to back away from him    

  "I have been looking to have an heir"

"Yes, ive heard that you and Bellatrix have been trying"

"Indeed we have been, but still, nothing" he said with a smirk "You are far younger, healthier and from what i can tell, in your prime." he said reaching a hand and stroking her cheek 

"My lord I cant" she said pulling away from his hand. "I am just a girl"

"Your a woman for the malfoy boy, you can be a woman for me" he spat back at her

...

severus carried his daughter back to hogwarts after the activities of that night. Lucious had gotten caughtand was sent to azkaban. (f/n) would never speak word of anything to anyone.

Yet being knocked down and beaten by the circumstances life had given her once again; the brave smart and intellegent witch wouldnt let her trauma, her demons get in the way of everyone elses happiness.

 A  few weeks had passed and it was now the graduation of Fred and George weasily which she attended with her best friend alison.

"My love these next two years arent going to bet the same without you here"

"Well,  fred and I wont be to far off, our store location is supposed to be in daigon alley"

"I know but still" Alison said with a frown.

"Well you can come anytime and get a 90 percent discount, our little secret of course" He said with a chuckle lifting her chin up, he placed a soft kiss on her forehead. "I Love you Alison flint"

"I love you too George Weasily."

(f/n) smiled and watched her best friend gush over the love of her life.

"(f/n)" Draco said as he approached, he touched her from behind and the young witch flinched. These days (f/n) was very jumpy and Draco has the slightest idea why but figured it was probrably becuase she was paranoid.

"(f/n) were going to be late for the train back home. We need to go"

"Alison is my best friend Draco." she responded flatly.

"Yes well;" Draco said with an annoyed look "i dont like the weasilies or a reason" he said looking her knowingly in the eyes. She sighed and smiled "Ali, I'm going to head back and catch the train home"

Alison looked at (f/n) and nodded. "Alright well than, I'll visit you during the holiday"

"Enjoy your evening and congradulatons George!" (f/n) said pleasantly before leavinng with her fiance.

....

"My love you have been very quiet these past few days" Draco said holding her hand

"I just dont have much to talk about these days, ya know" she responded gently"I heard about your father" she continued "Im sorry i couldnt help him escape" she continued with tears forming in her eyes.

"(f/n) Ive found it better not to think about it. We have money we can get the best laywers. I am  not worried" He said stroking her cheek "Are you sure nothing else is bothering you"

"Yes i am fine" se responded with a soft sigh. "I am just exsausted ya know? So much to do at my home, duble the work lod since im alone as well"

"Why not stay with us at the manner?

"I-will he be there?"

"You mean our lord?" he said quietly and she nodded. "Well, yes i suppose, is there a problem?"

"I'll be fine on my own then, besides i have Seraphina to keep me company"

"I would feel better if you would atleast stay with your father for a few days. "

"I mean, sure. Hes actually going to stay a few nights in my house, not sure if he will be here tomorrow night or the night after. I'll be fine my love"

"Do you want me to spend the night?" He asked with a twinkle in his eye.

"I mean, that is if your mother allows you" she said looking to the floor avoiding his gaze

"I'm sure she will" he said kissing her forehead softly. (F/n) flinched some more tears welling up in her eyes again "are you sure your okay?" Draco asked taken aback

"I, I'm fine" she blurted out. "Im just, tired and, well tired"

"Okay" he said gently.

The pair took their seats in an awkward silence. (f/n) fell right to sleep on the trainride, curled up in sort of a ball Draco watched her sleeping form and closed their booth. He locked the glass door and sighed sitting again. He covered (f/n) with a blanket than sat down placing his head in hands and sobbed.  He sobbed for a good portion of the ride, what nobody see's, what nobody can perceive was the young Malfoy's own confusion and siffering. Hs confidence was just a facade to hide the fact that he felt like he was loosing his grip in the wake of this scandal. 

       In the mind of the young Malfoy his whole life was crashiing down, he was loosing his family, he felt like his fiance still didnt trust him and above all, he was told of a task he would have to complete to show his loyalty. He began to think about taking the easy way out, it was an easier way to defect the dark lord and not disgrace his family severley, perhaps he would cut the breaks in the family car and go out for a 'joyride' falling off a cliff into his own dramatic firey death bed. Maybe he would bring (f/n) as well and they both could escape the fate. 

     Maybe simply he would give his fiance some sleeping drought, and than take ome himself so that they would sleep for eternity together. She would agree he thought, he knew she had to be in pain with all the responcibility on her hands and all that she has lost.  He took his wand and held it up to her neck

Go on you coward, he thought End her suffering than end yours.     His breathing hitched and his hands trembled before his wand flew out of his hand and onto the floor. the door unlocked an severus snape entered with nostrils flared

"And just, might I ask what you were you doing?" Snape askeed Draco who was pale ad covered in a cold sweat "I-I" he stuttered as Snape sat next to his daughter stairng Draco down.

"Snape...I" he began to cry "I thought we would be happier dead" he admitted, Snape was taken aback and his demeanor softened.

"Draco" snape said genty "Death is not only the stupidest option but also the selfish one" he sighed "Yes thngs are looking bleak now but everything is going to get better. You are loved, by your family and by those who think of you as such as well. Dont let minor mishaps take over your brain, its harder than what it sounds" Snape admited "But you know (f/n) will always be here for you and me as well"

Draco smiled " Thank you severous"

"You are to be my son in law after all" he said with an eyeroll

"There is one more that I need to ask...the night that you took (f/n) she, since shes returned she hasnt been the same...what happened?"

Snape inhaled sharply and looked at his sleeping daughter than at her fiance. He told him exactly hw he found her and what could be assumed that happened but he didnt know everything for the fact that she hasnt spoken about it. Draco listened to the events of that night and clenched his fists on his lap looking at his sleeping fiance, this summer holiday is going to be like none other.

End

A/n: Hey everyone, I left the whole sexual assult thing up to you, to be interpreted, Maybe (f/n) was assulted by lord voldemort or maybe snape walkd in before anything could happen and she is just traumatzed that he even suggested it, whatever you choose I hope that you have enjoyed this chapter. With that being said have a good evenng and dnt be afraid to leave comments! I'd love to hear your feedback!

xoxo Barley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

913K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
137K 15.7K 22
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
72.7K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
1.1M 36.6K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...