Little Us ➳ h.s #Wattys2014

By teenlord

after everything they've been through, she still has to push through pain; literally. | © 2014 all rights re... More

~Summary~
wwa tour
t w o
t h r e e
comments needed please ♡
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
woops
Wattys

o n e

24.5K 1.3K 171
By teenlord

*unedited*

requiem on water by: imperial mammoth

e f f i e

   a gasp falls from my lips as i drop the piece of plastic that contains the answer to a question i've been asking myself for two weeks.

   my grin widens as i pick up the piece of plastic from the bathroom floor tiles. words can't even explain how happy i am.

   rushing out of the bathroom, i try and find my phone. when i do, i quickly dial harry's number.

   "effie? what is it?" harry asks, his voice groggy.

   "uh just uh," i stammer. "when are you coming home?"

   "the usual time, babe, 4 o'clock. should i come home early?"

   "n-no, i'll see you in three hours." i say, before repeating that i love him a couple of times, and hanging up.

   i gather the piece of plastic in my hands, and rush around to put it in a zip lock bag; already having an idea to tell him the news. i hope harry's excited.

● ● ●

   gathering the rose petals i just purchased, i spread them across the wooden-gold bedroom floor.

   "effie?" i hear harry say as he opens the door, and comes into the living room.

  "in here, harry!" i yell, a smile somehow finding its way onto my face and plastering it there.

  "what have you be do-" harry's voice trails off as he enters the room. "what's the petals for, ef?"

  "i got some really good news this morning.."

  "well what is it?" he exclaims, a smile on his face.

                   *play the song here*

  "i-i," i stutter, but quickly recover my sentence. "i'm pregnant, harry."

  not expecting what comes next, harry runs over to me, and twirls me around, a smile on his face.

  "that's great, baby!" he yells happily. "you're carrying a little us!"

  "i know!" i laugh, the thought still not sinking in.

  "oh my god." harry gasps. "we're going to be parents in nine months!"

  "you better keep extra cash on you." i wink at him.

  "why?"

  "cravings." i smirk.

-----------------------------
I will never get tired of writing about Heffie omf.

How's the first chapter? :)

Are you guys excited??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 184 11
"I dare you to go into that haunted boat with Aiden and stay five minutes". He said pointing at the direction of the old wooden boat with a bold DANG...
122K 6.5K 52
[ featured in wattpad's k-pop fic rec list and #4yearswithexo special post ] ❝ down, down, down. would the fall never come to an end? ❞ an exo take o...
694K 25.4K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
101K 2K 29
She was just like any other teenage girl with a normal life until she met a famous singer that sweeps her off her feet. She never found very much int...