Bizarre OneShots (Jojo's Biza...

De JustARandomRiter

Hello and welcome to my book of OneShots for Jojo! I will accept any requests, male or female characters, sex... Mais

REQUESTS *Coming Soon*
* A/N * 1/14/19 *
* A/N * 1/22/19 * New One-Shot??? *
* A/N * 3/26/19 *
* A/N * 5/27/19 *
* A/N * 7/2/19 * Q&A *
Jonathan Joestar x Fem Reader (Who Wants To Live Forever?)
Jonathan Joestar x Fem Reader (Dream Come True)
Dio Brando x Fem Reader (Long Lost Friend)
Dio Brando x Fem Reader *Lemon* (Long Lost Friend Part 2)
Dio Brando x Reader (NOT THE PEPSI)
Caesar Zeppeli x Fem Reader (Savior) *Angst*
Caesar Zeppeli x Fem Reader x Joseph Joestar (Competition)
Wamuu x Fem Reader (Spare My Life)
Noriaki Kakyoin (Cherry) x Fem Reader (The Painting)
Noriaki Kakyoin (Chibi) x Fem Reader (The Flowers)
Noriaki Kakyoin x Fem Reader (Nervous)
Noriaki Kakyoin x Fem Reader *Lemon* (Baby Fever)
Hol Horse x Fem Reader (I Will Follow You)
Old Joseph Joestar x Fem Reader (Old Geezer)
Josuke Higashikata x Fem Reader (First Date) *Lime-ish*
Rohan Kishibe x Fem Reader (Crush)
Yoshikage Kira x Fem Reader (Just Business)
Jotaro Kujo (Part 4) x Fem Reader (First Time) *Lemon*
Giorno Giovanna x Fem Reader (A Courageous Love)
Giorno Giovanna x Male Reader (Those Feelings)
Bruno Bucciarati x Fem Reader (After School...) *Lemon*
Bruno Bucciarati x Fem Reader (Unexpected Confessions) *Subtle Lime*
Bruno Bucciarati x Male Reader (A Capo's Life) *Angsty*
Pannacotta Fugo x Fem Reader (Jealous)
Pannacotta Fugo x Reader *Angst* (We're Over)
Ghirga Narancia x Fem Reader (Six Years Later...) *Lime*
Guido Mista x Fem Reader (Side Piece)
Guido Mista x Male Reader *Lemon* (I Like You)
Guido Mista x Fem Reader (I Think I'm Catching Feelings) *Kinda Angst*
Leone Abbacchio x Fem Reader (Lost and Found)
Leone Abbacchio x Fem Reader (The Agreement) *Lemon*
Leone Abbacchio x Fem Reader (The Accident) (Part 2 to The Agreement) *Lemon*
Bruno Bucciarati x Fem Reader x Leone Abbacchio (Love Rising)
Panacotta Fugo x Fem Reader x Ghirga Narancia (Jealous Friends)
The Passione Gang x Fem Reader (Pick Me!)
Risotto Nero x Fem Reader (The Party)
Prosciutto x Fem Reader (Misunderstood) *Lemon*
Ghiaccio x Fem Reader (Work Hard Play Hard) *Lemon*
Melone x Fem Reader (Perv) *Lemon*
Sorbet x Fem Reader x Gelato (One Or The Other)
La Squadra x Fem Reader (High School)
Risotto Nero x Fem Reader x Doppio (Turf War)
Tiziano x Reader x Squalo (Lazy Day)
Cioccolata x Fem Reader (Unlike the Others) *Lemon*
Diavolo x Fem Reader (The Consigliere) *Lemon*
Weather Report x Fem Reader (Darkness) *Angst*
Enrico Pucci x Fem Reader (Prisoner)
Pocoloco x Fem Reader (Let's Travel the World)
Johnny Joestar x Male Reader (Commitment) *Lemon*
Gyro Zeppeli x Fem Reader (Off to the Races) *Lemon*
Diego Brando x Fem Reader (A Different View) *Lemon*
Funny Valentine x Reader (Just a Secretary)
Hot Pants x Fem Reader (Unexpected)
Josuke 8 x Fem Reader (Friend of a Friend) *Lemon*
Dio Brando x Fem Reader x (Child) Giorno Giovanna (The Perfect Family)

Diego Brando x Reader x Johnny Joestar (The Crash)

10.1K 178 132
De JustARandomRiter

* Requested by: @PrincessScotia *
Creds to artist: (unknown) (found on knowyourmeme.com). A/U where you and Johnny are best friends and Diego is your bf. Here's one more oneshot before I head home enjoy y'all!

After the accident Johnny was left paralyzed from the waist down, while you suffered a short coma and some bruising here and there. You and Johnny had gone to the movies to see a movie that the two of you had been dying to see for awhile.

Upon leaving the movie it was late at night, Johnny blasted the radio like he normally did and you sang along and danced from the passenger seat. Just two average young adults having a good time late in the evening on a Saturday night. The both of you were completely sober, Johnny knew he had to drive and you didn't feel like drinking during a movie.

He was taking a turn in the direction of your home when a car on the opposite side of the road hit his car head on. The driver was a drunk middle-aged man who had just gotten a divorce from his wife. He was losing everything he ever loved and felt like his life was in shambles. He didn't care what happened to him anymore, he didn't care about anything...

The impact killed him instantly, but left you and Johnny unconscious. Johnny was the first to wake up, he panicked, he was unsure of what happened at first and kept asking the nurses and doctors where you were. Lucky you weren't too far, you just in the room adjacent from his. He wanted to get out of bed and see you but he realized something, his legs wouldn't move. He panicked once more when he tried to make his brain send signals to the nerves in his legs but it just wasn't happening. Johnny's doctor saw him struggling and broke the news to him. Johnny's life would forever change...

Johnny was bound to his hospital bed, all he thought of was you and if you were alright. He consistently asked for updates on your condition but all they could tell him was that you were still unconscious. Your family came to check on you consistently and Johnny's family did too. Both sides didn't blame Johnny for what happened except for one person in particular, your boyfriend Diego.

First off, Diego hated Johnny, and Johnny hated Diego. They never saw eye-to-eye on anything and Diego always picked on Johnny whenever he had a chance. Not to mention you were an even bigger factor that drove a wedge further between the two of them.

You and Johnny had been best friends for quite awhile and a lot of the times you took Johnny's advice over anyone else's, except for when it came to dating people. Johnny always said "Nah I don't think they're good enough," or "Why don't you just stay single, it's fun?"

Deep down Johnny had always been totally head over heals in love with you since day one. He wanted to tell you how he felt but he was beyond nervous. He treasured the friendship the two of you shared but was super anxious about losing all of that just because he wanted to admit his feelings. Plus you were dating Diego now and he couldn't do much about that.

To you, Diego was gorgeous, he was everything you could've ever wanted and more. You loved how he was an intelligent person and how he cared deeply about you. Diego was just someone you and Johnny went to high school with. He was pretty popular with a lot of the students, everyone seemed to like him.

He had everyone in the palm of his hand except for you. You never really spoke to him, you knew him, but you were always too distracted with something to even attempt to interact with him. He knew you were really close to Johnny, and he knew wouldn't even get the chance to get near you with him being consistently around you twenty-four seven. Diego almost had a feeling that Johnny knew he was zeroing in on you, and he refused to let him even get the chance.

But, Johnny couldn't always protect you from Diego's gaze, because Diego found an opening and took it...

Back around your senior year of high school. It came time to take final exams. Diego happened to be in one of the same classes as you finally, and he had been preparing the whole semester to finally make his move. He made sure to whip through his final exam and wait patiently for you to finish yours. Once you handed it in, you proceeded to head out the door, Diego immediately handed his in and chased after you calling out your name. That was his moment. From that day forward, the two of you had been inseparable...

Back to present day...

Diego was perturbed over your health. He worried that maybe you wouldn't wake up and he consistently wished he never agreed to let you hang out with Johnny that night. After he'd spend hours at your beside, he'd take a break and get something to eat or drink when your parents came in. Seeing you lying motionless in that hospital bed was really starting to get to him. He was so enraged by what happened that he decided that on the way to your room, he would pop into Johnny's room and scold him to the end of time.

"You selfish prick!" He angrily spat, "You just had to take (Y/N) to see that movie!"

From where Johnny sat, he repositioned himself to sit up straight.

"Look, I already feel bad enough about what happened!" He started, "But if (Y/N) wants to hang out with me, then we're going to hang out regardless of what you or anyone else says..."

Diego ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"I swear if (Y/N) doesn't wake up from this, I will be sure to paralyze you from the waist up!"

Johnny took hold of the bowl that was once filled with his lunch and threw it towards Diego. Diego managed to get out of the way and cursed at Johnny on his way out. Johnny sighed loudly and jammed his head back into his pillow...

***

After seeing darkness for what felt like seconds to you, you finally woke up. You stirred awake and blinked a few times so your vision could become clearer. You had a massive pain in your head, you placed your hand against it and grimaced at the pain.

You noticed you were in a hospital bed and were hooked up to an IV and a bunch of other machines. You tried your best to make your body sit upright, and as you did so you heard what sounded like something dropping on the floor. You looked at the source and noticed your boyfriend Diego was standing there, the cup of water he was once holding was now all over the floor.

"Diego?" You said.

Your voice sounded a bit raspy since you hadn't spoken in a little while... Diego wasted no time hurrying to your side and nearly squeezing the hell out of you.

"O-Ow!"

"S-Sorry," He said while releasing you, "I—Well we, were all beginning to think you weren't going to wake up!"

He kissed your cheek lightly and held your hand in his.

"I'm just so glad you're okay!"

He gently patted your head and you grinned at his touch.

You were glad to see Diego, and were happy to find out that he had been here for you every single day since the accident. Your mind began to piece together what happened, the crash, the impact, and seeing Johnny slumped over the wheel before you passed out...

"Where's Johnny?"

You straightened up immediately and looked all around your hospital room for him. A million thoughts raised through your mind in seconds trying to figure out what happened to him.

"Hey, hey relax he's in the other room!" Diego said trying to make you lay back down.

"N-No, I want to see him! Is he alright?!"

Diego sighed, as much as he hated Johnny, he knew how much he meant to you, and he knew you hearing the news about his condition would upset you.

"Diego," You said in a more serious tone, "Is Johnny alright?"

"He's probably resting, anyway you shouldn't—H-Hey!"

You forgot about the fact that you had been in a coma for a few days and started to get out of your hospital bed. Diego insisted you sat back down but you weren't having it.

As soon as your legs hit the floor you collapsed to the ground. You groaned at the pain and Diego immediately went to your side.

"Maybe you should lay back down!" He said taking your hand in his.

"I want—I want to see Johnny!" You cried out.

You mustered all the strength you could. The nurses came into the room at the alert of you detaching yourself from the machines. Diego and the nurses helped you back onto your feet and tried to get you back in your bed.

"Let me see him! Let me see him!" You yelled...

From Johnny's room, he heard what sounded like a commotion coming from another room. He turned his television down and listened in.

"—Let me see him! I want to see Johnny!"

(Y/N)?

His head perked up at the sound of you calling his name.

"(Y/N)?!" Johnny called out.

He didn't care that his legs weren't working and that he was paralyzed. He ripped any wires he had attached to him and dropped to the floor. He did his best to drag himself into the hallway. He made it just before your room's doorway, until the nurses noticed him. They hurried over to him and tried to get him up.

Before they lifted him, you and Johnny managed to make eye contact.

"J-Johnny?"

He was lying on the ground, he was trying to drag himself to you... It didn't take long for you to put two and two together as the nurses tried to lift him. He couldn't use his legs.

Your vision became blurry at the sight of him. Your body felt weak and you wanted to collapse. Diego and the nurses managed to lay you back down on your bed, you could no longer see Johnny...

***

Diego stayed by your side majority of the day until visiting hours were over. You were glad he was there with you, but you were still concerned with Johnny.

Towards the end of the night you were watching one of those awful soap operas to help you fall asleep. You lied awake feeling restless wishing for a way to relax your racing mind until you heard what sounded like someone entering your room. You looked over at the doorway to see him there, smiling at you.

"Johnny!" You nearly shouted.

He was sitting in a wheelchair, he rolled the wheels of the chair closer so he was at your bedside.

"I can't even begin to tell you how incredibly happy I am that you're alright." He smiled.

He took his hand in yours.

You smirked, "How are you?"

"Well I'm alive," He said sarcastically, "Could be worse..."

He looked up at you, you could already tell he was upset by the look in his eyes.

"Johnny, your l—"

"Yeah," he interrupted, "I'm paralyzed... I might never be able to walk again..."

Tears welled in your eyes.

"Johnny I'm so sorry... This is all my fault..."

"No, no!" He said while placing his hand on your cheek, "This is absolutely NOT your fault, it's neither of our faults..."

Although Johnny tried to reassure you, you couldn't stop the tears from flowing. You were lucky to be alive and still have use of all your appendages, but your close friend lost his ability to use his legs. Johnny locked the wheels of his wheelchair and did is his best to stand so he could hold you. You met him half way.

He gently held the back of your head and let you sob into his shoulder. You were so worried about him this whole time that your feelings for him overshadowed your concern for your own health and the wellbeing of anyone else. You weren't sure what you would do without him in your life.

"I love you," You slipped.

Those three words that you refused to say to him for as long as you lived slipped right from your lips. He slowly pulled himself away from you and looked in your eyes.

"W-What did you say?"

Your cheeks were all red and your eyes were puffy (basically you looked like a hot mess), you wished you could take back what you said but you knew you couldn't.

"I...I'm sorry..."

You tried to turn your head away but Johnny took hold of your face. You didn't have time to react until he pulled your face closer to his and kissed you. He had been waiting for a moment like this for forever, he only dreamed about kissing you and being able to hold you like this. Of course he hoped that things would be different and you both would be in a more romantic setting than in a hospital, but hey shit happens.

You knew you shouldn't be kissing him since you had Diego, but you had been longing for some sort of physical interaction with him that was more than just a pat on the head or even just a hug.

You felt Johnny work his hands down from his face to your neck. You knew he wanted to go further, but that within itself was enough to push him away from you.

"J-Johnny, you-you can't do that..." You panicked.

Johnny knew you were right, he didn't want to stop kissing you, but he knew it was for the best that you stopped him now.

"I'm... I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself..."

Johnny sighed and unlocked the wheels of the chair.

"I'm probably gonna turn in for the night... I told the nurse I wouldn't be long so she'd let me see you... We can talk more tomorrow if you want."

"A-Alright," You agreed, "Goodnight Johnny."

"Goodnight."

You watched as he wheeled himself out of your room. You felt terrible for denying him, but you couldn't do that to Diego.

You raised the covers up over your shoulders and sighed. It was really late but you didn't feel tired, you were wide awake.

You hoped that sleep would overcome you soon enough, but it took a few more hours for it to take full effect...

***

The next morning you awaken by the sound of yelling coming from just outside your room.

"You fucking prick!" You heard a familiar voice yell.

The sound of something tipping over and crashing made you shoot straight up.

What the hell?

You held onto the side of your bed as you tried to stand up. You were doing much better with walking, but you still staggered a little when you walked. You managed to get yourself to the doorway and the sight before you made you uneasy.

Diego was here, he had pushed Johnny over in his wheelchair and was hovering over him. He managed to get a few punches in, one or two on Johnny's face and the rest all over his torso. By the looks of it Johnny also managed to punch him in the face a couple of times too. Security was immediately called and two of them were trying to pull Diego off of Johnny.

"I'll kill you if you ever touch (Y/N) again asshole!" Diego shouted.

Johnny wiped the blood from his mouth and snickered.

"Looks like (Y/N)'s heart is big enough for the two of us Diego."

Diego was furious, he tried to break free of the guards and get his hands on Johnny once more, but they wouldn't allow it. The security guards escorted Diego away from the scene.

As the staff tried to help Johnny back into his wheelchair, you staggered over to them.

"J-Johnny?!" You called out.

He was surprised to see you standing there, his eyes immediately looked to the floor.

"Johnny what did you say to him?!"

You already had a feeling, but you wanted to hear him admit to it.

"I...I might've told him what happened..."

"Why would you say that?!" You yelled.

"Please calm down..." One of the nurses said to you.

"Don't tell me to calm down!" You shouted in their face.

"Why would you say that?!" You repeated.

"He pissed me off!" Johnny spat, "He was rambling about how I'd never have a chance to do anything with you again, and how you would never want to hang out with a paraplegic like me!"

You took a step back.

"So yeah, I told him! He's an asshole and he deserved it!" Johnny spat angrily.

You heard the sound of people coming down the hall, it was the security guards once more. You didn't want to cause any more trouble so you turned to one of the nurses.

You frowned.

"I'm sorry for shouting, please help me back into my room..." Was all you could say.

You sighed and took one last look at Johnny before you walked into you room, the nurses pushed Johnny back into his room too. Things were going to be really complicated from here on out. If it wasn't evident to you before, it was definitely now. Johnny and Diego were not friends and they never were going to be as long as you were in the picture. You didn't want to have to deal with them acting this way for the rest of your life so you had to choose. Was your boyfriend worth it, or your best friend? Which of all the memories you shared with either them mattered the most to you? You never thought you had to choose between them...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

10.2K 476 63
This story is written from the point of view of a girl called Y/n, (although I write like it's a diary because the English education system was and s...
4.3K 85 19
"eat shit, asshole! fall off your horse!" - jjba oneshots! (phantom blood to jojolion) requests are currently closed! mostly female reader ;; publish...
810 30 8
~°•°•°• Requests Page Open! •°•°•°~ Jojo's Bizarre Adventure One Shots. Scenarios or situations with the characters! Half the stories are characters...
682 44 20
In these series of oneshots I'll be pairing rohan with other diu characters, ocs and the reader, some platonic and some romantic, some simply where h...