The matters of a spark

By Boredfandomkitty

You stumble upon the Autobots due to Fowler and have never looked back. Your new life is great but becomes mu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 4

513 15 2
By Boredfandomkitty

"So what have you been doing lately?" Miko sat on your bed next to you and leaned into your shoulder giving you a look.

"Um nothing much." You replied casual.

Miko groaned. "Come on (name). I want all the juicy details."

Just in her saying that made you uncomfortable. "I don't know what you are talking about."

Miko groaned even louder and waved her arms at you. "HELLO YOU AND WHEELJACK?! The reason we hardly ever hang out anymore?!"

She knew she struck gold when your face turned pink.

"Oh uh, well we just hang out." You tried to keep your voice even.

Miko crossed her arms. "I'm not buying it. COME ON TELL ME!"

"There's really not much to tell. We go out energon scouting, riding around, little missions, talk, racing."

Miko looked at you straight faced but what she said next got to your head. "You like him don't you."

You were a little shocked and fell over a bit from the surprise of the question. "What?! No I don't! We are just partners that's all, you know, like you and bulkhead!"

Miko only gave you a knowing look and nodded. "Sure, whatever you say."

You pointed an accusing finger at her. "Now don't you be getting any ideas!"

Miko gained a wicked grin. "Too late."

You placed your face in your hands. "To be honest I don't know what kind of connection wheeljack and I share."

Miko patted you on the back. "I'm sure you will find out soon enough." Miko told you while crossing her fingers behind her back.

Earlier miko had made a bet with bulkhead. "I bet (name) and wheeljack like each other but they won't tell each other." Miko had told bulkhead confidently. Bulkhead laughed and took the bet. The bet would end a year from then, stating that they will confess by the end of the year, which was bulkheads bet while miko bet only a few months. Winner chooses the prize or gets to pick a "punishment" for the loser. 

"Bulkhead and I will be going to a slash monkey concert later, you wanna join?!"

You found Miko's taste in music "slightly" different to yours but you found yourself not getting to spend as much time with her so you decided that you would go along.

~

Miko jumped and cheered to the screeching music. You tried to get into it but your mind kept wandering back to wheeljack.

You thought back to the last time you saw each other. It's nearly been a week since your last time together... The same day that you revealed your past.

Your chest tightened, you were afraid that wheeljack would leave you. What if he already did?

You didn't seem to notice you were clutching your chest, you started to wobble and miko gave a shout, catching you before you fell. 

"HEY! Are you alright?!" Miko panicked and tried to keep you steady. You could hardly hear her over the loud music.

Miko took one look at you and knew you were not feeling well.

Miko had to find a secluded place and have ratchet send a ground bridge.

~

You laid on the medical berth with a cloth over your head. 

"Ratchet I'm fine." You kept repeating yourself as ratchet would continually check on you, run diagnostics and a series of tests.

Ratchet would growl. "You have a fever and you show signs of fighting an illness, you have to stay there before you get better."

Then you would groan back in irritation.

After the third round of ratchet checking on you, you heard the roar of wheeljack's engine coming down into the base.

Once in sight wheeljack transformed up and rushed to your side.

You couldn't help but laugh out loud. "Wheeljack what's with the panic?! I'm not dying! I'm just a little sick!"

Wheeljack had a look of relief when he saw you were ok.

"Sorry it took me so long, I tried to get here as soon as I could when bulkhead and Miko told me what happened."

You felt your the tension in your chest vanish. Wheeljack did care.

You smiled and held out your hand. "It was nice of you to worry about me."

Ratchet groaned and rolled his optics. Irritated that Wheeljack was getting all this special treatment.

Ratchet walked over with the datapad, "she has a slight fever but thankfully nothing major."

You smiled, "see I'm fine!" Though you spoke too quick and began to cough.

"See you're not fine." Ratchet spit back almost mockingly.

"Is there a way to get better?" Wheeljack looked to the both of you feeling confused. It sucked not knowing a single thing about organics.  He made a mental note to start learning all that he needed too in case something like this happens again.

Ratchet sighed, "of course, rest and medicine should do it."

You wrinkled your nose, you didn't like medicine and the only reason you haven't taken any was because Ms. Darby hasn't came by and dropped it off yet.

Ratchet turned and went back to the computers. "I'd suggest that we let (name) rest until Ms.Darby arrives."

You groaned again. "But Wheeljack just got here!!"

"Doesn't matter, you haven't rested at all and you need it if you want to get better." Ratchet countered.

You growled. Wheeljack laughed, "don't worry about it, I'll just say here with you. Would you be more comfortable in your room or with me in the jackhammer?"

You perked up. "With you of course!" Your face became pinker when you realized what you said.

Ratchet seemed to teleport to your side as soon as you answered wheeljack's question. "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! SHE IS TO STAY HERE UNDER MY CARE AND WATCH!" Ratchet began to storm and object.

You gave a sly smirk. "If I didn't know better I would say that you are jealous ratchet."

"Man doc that's just not right." Wheeljack teased the raging medic. 

You laughed maniacally as ratchet chased Wheeljack madly, swinging the nearest object which of course had to be a wrench.

When Ratchet was done with the little game of chase stomped to your side. "(Name) please get some rest."

With that he turned to Wheeljack. "I'm glad you're here because I have a little task for you."

Wheeljack's sly smirk disappeared. "Come on doc. I just got here!"

Ratchet let out an aggravated vent. "I told you DONT call me doc! Your task is to search out a new decepticon energon sighting. Nothing more than what you can handle." Ratchets back was turned to the computer and typed away, inputting the coordinates.

Wheeljack rested back letting some gears whine audibly. "If I didn't know better I have to say you're keeping us apart. C'mon ratchet that's not nice."

Ratchet let out a vent. "Since you're already here, why not make yourself useful."

With that ratchet activated the ground bridge.

Wheeljack let out a vent of his own, strutting towards the active bridge. Just before stepping through Wheeljack stopped tilting his helm ever so slightly. "Whatever you say..." He paused for dramatic effect, a smirk played on his face. "Sunshine." And with that Wheeljack stepped through the portal before ratchet would take revenge.

You laughed while Ratchet grumbled vengeful things, coming to
A stop before your side.

"You really need to rest. I'll wake you when I have the medicine."

You wrinkled your nose. "Do I have to."

Ratchet was already walking with his back turned to you, not even looking over his shoulder plates as he replied. "If you want to get better."

You settled back down and let your head lull as you suddenly felt overtaken by fatigue. 

Your eyes felt heavy and the only thing you remember was whispering "Wheeljack be careful..." before the world went dark.

~

"That primus forsaken medic!" Wheeljack was not happy in the slightest.

There was no cons and no energon. He was dumped in the middle of a leafy forest.

Trudging his way through the foliage Wheeljack didn't care if he would be seen by a human. Livid that the medic only wanted to just dump him anywhere just so he wouldn't get in the way.

"Primus fragging jealous medic!" Wheeljack ranted miserably as he then trudged through a river.

Wheeljack didn't have time to react to the blaster fire that whizzed by his helm, making the trees behind him explode into flaming pieces.

Unsheathing his katanas he spotted two vehicons running towards him firing.

"Wanna play do you?" Wheeljack grumbled before his faceplate slid into place and the fight was on.

Sprinting full on Wheeljack dodged and deflected the shots with smooth movement of his blades. Leaping up as he got close enough, impaling one of the vehicons straight through. Lifting it up he used it as a temporary shield from the other vehicons shots and took it out with a clean slice, severing the second vehicon in half.

Face plate sliding away he looked at the direction the vehicons came from. "Guess there really was a energon mine around here." He noted to himself, not as grumpy as before.

Wheeljack's mood lifted some as he moved forwards, keeping on guard for more vehicons and the sight of the mine.

~

You twisted and cried out, your eyes flew open with excruciating pain that felt like an ion cannon blast through the chest. 

Ratchet was running from you to the ground bridge as it began to open and the other autobots rushing to it as well. 

You cried out before as it felt like the world was swirling, staggering uncontrollably and you blacked out again.

While shouts rang out in the distance one more clear then the rest. "READY THE MEDICAL BERTH! NOW!! MOVE, WE HAVE NO TIME TO WASTE!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
310K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
235K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...