Dirty One Direction Imagines

By jadebabexx

Dirty one direction imagines. Don't like it, don't read. I will be writing 6somes and 3somes. I do requests... More

Harry - Hotel
Zayn - I Hate You

Louis - Fighting

2.9K 7 3
By jadebabexx

Louis - Fighting

 *flashback*

You ran your hands up Niall's bare back as he kissed and sucked on your neck. You moaned loudly and wrapped your legs around his waist. "Mmm... baby, you're so sexy." Niall moaned drunkily as he started lifting up your shirt.

He threw your shirt on the ground and pushed you on the bed. You were at Harry's birthday party and had gotten drunk with Niall, when things started to heat up on the dance floor. It got so hot, he took you to the bedroom upstairs.

He kissed your lips sloppily and squeezed your bum. "Ah!" you gasped. "Ooooh, t-tease." You giggled and ran your fingers through his blonde hair. 

You kissed him again while you unbuckled his belt. You tossed it on the ground and slowly pulled down his jeans. "F-Fasteeer!" he whined. "I wanna fuck you soooo badly."

"I know!" you laughed. You kissed him, forcing your tongue in his mouth. He moaned as you giggled into the kiss. All of a sudden, the door slammed open but you ignored it and carried on kissing him, not giving a fuck.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" you jumped startled and sat up, your legs still wrapped around Niall. You turned around and saw your boyfriend, Louis, standing in the doorway. His face was red with anger and because of how drunk you were, you saw steam pouring out of his ears. 

"Baby?" you hiccuped. "Wot's wroooong?" 

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?!" he screamed as he stomped in the room before slamming the door closed. You covered your ears with your palms. "You're soooo loud!" 

"(y/n) WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN BED WITH NIALL?!" he shouted at you. 

"What do ya thiiiink?" you laughed. "You're stoopid! Hehe."

"NIALL! GET OUT!" he screamed. Niall got up and ran out the door. "Buh byeee!" Niall shouted.

*flashback over*

It's been two days since the incident with Niall. You barely remembered anything besides Louis yelling. Harry had to tell you what happened, and you felt terrible. Louis hasn't spoken to you since then and you were worried.

You were lying on your bed, hugging your pillow. You really wished you hadn't gotten drunk, but the party was just so crazy. Your phone vibrated next to you, and you hoped it was Louis. You picked it up and checked your messages. It was just your friend saying hi. You sighed and put it down next to you. You had texted and called Louis about fifteen times in the past two days, trying to apologize but he never answered. 

All of a sudden, there was a harsh knock at your door. You got up and shuffled to the door and open it. It was Louis! He looked really angry. Was he this mad when he caught me and Niall? you thought.

"Louis..." you said softly. He stomped in your apartment and slammed the door.

"Did I say you could come in?" you asked rudely. He ignored your comment and crossed his arms.

"Why were you in the bedroom with NIALL?!" he asked angrily. Louis was scary when he was mad.

"W-We were drunk... we didn't do anything, L-Louis..." you said shakily. 

"Bullshit." he growled. "You would have if I hadn't walked in!"

You looked down at your feet. "I'm sorry."

"Whatever." he rolled his eyes. "You left me alone for HIM? I went to get a drink and you weren't there anymore. Harry told me you went upstairs and thats what I saw! You and Niall!!"

"Louis! I was drunk!" you started raising your voice.

"I don't give a damn if you were drunk or not."

"I'll bet you would of done the same thing with someone if you were drunk."

"No, I wouldn't."

"How do you know that?" you snapped. 

"I'm smart; I'm aware of what I do when I'm drunk." he scoffed.

"Are you calling me dumb or something?!"

"No! Just - just... I can't believe you did that!! And you acted like it was normal! You laughed at me!"

"What are you talking about?!" 

"You called me stupid and loud." 

"I WAS DRUNK!!!"

You turned around and stomped to your room. Before you could shut the door, Louis followed you in quickly. "Leave." you said, angrily. "No." he hissed.

Before you could say anything, he smashed his lips against yours, surprising you. You tried to push him off, but he gripped onto your hips tightly. "Mm... Lou-" you tried to say. You tried to resist him, but his kisses were so irresistable. You stretched your arms on his shoulders and started kissing him back, closing your eyes. 

He pulled back and looked into your eyes angrily. His blue eyes were clouded with anger and lust. "Do you fo-" you tried asking him, but he cut you off by kissing your neck, making you gasped. "On your knees, now."

You did what you were told. Even though Louis scared you when he was pissed off, you loved it when he was rough and dominant. It turned you on so much. 

You unbuckled his belt and pulled down his shorts. There was a large, visible bulge in his boxers which turned you on more. "What are you waiting for?" he growled. You pulled down his boxers which exposed his huge, 8 inch cock. You grabbed it and pushed it into your mouth before sucking it. He let out a husky moan, which made you wet. 

You took him all in, deepthroating him. You tried not to gag and twirled your tongue around his long dick. He moaned loudly while tangling his fingers into your hair. "Ah, (y/n), I'm g-gonna cum!" he groaned loudly before cumming. You swallowed all of it.

"Do you-" he cut you off again by literally ripping off your baby blue shirt and squeezing your tits. You moaned. "Don't cum 'til I say so." he hissed. He unclasped your white lace bra and throwing it on the ground. 

He sucked on your nipple while massaging your other breast. He pushed you on the bed as he straddled you. You moaned his name. "I love when you moan my name." he whispered. 

He started pulling down your yoga pants. "When you wear these I get so turned on." he whispered in your ear, sending chills up your spine. You started lifting up his black shirt and pulled it over his head before tossing it on the ground. You dug your nails into his bare back as he slipped his hand down your panties and rubbed your clit. 

"Did I make you this wet?" he asked while smirking. "...Or Niall?"

You moaned. "You did."

He pulled down your panties and threw it on the pile of clothes on the ground. He leaned his head down and started licking your clit. "L-Louis!" you moaned as you arched your back. He sucked and dug his tongue into your pussy, licking all around. You scratched his back and moaned in pleasure. He moaned, sending vibrations on your pussy. 

He started sucking more fast and eagerly. "Don't cum." he said as he inserted two fingers in your pussy. 

"Oh god, Louis!" you tilted your head back in pleasure. He thrusted his fingers faster and faster while sucking your clit. You were about to cum and tried not to, but as he added another finger, you came all over his mouth and fingers.

"What did I say?!" he yelled, smirking. "Tell me!"

"Not to cum..." you bit your lip. 

"Bad girl." he said before thrusting his dick into you. 

"FUCK!" you shouted in pain and pleasure. He started thrusting, not giving you time to adjust. 

"Oooh yeah, baby!" he moaned as he started thrusting faster and deeper. You dug your nails deep into his back. You moaned out his name loudly. 

"I'm gonna make you cum." you whispered in your ear.

He thrusted even faster and harder. You bucked your hips and moaned loudly. "Oh god" he moaned loudly. "You like that, baby?" he smacked your ass hard, making you moan. 

"Fuck... fuck yes." you screamed, about to cum again. "Louis!" 

"Ohhh, (y/n)!" he yelled. "I'm gonna cum!"

He thrusted as fast as he could, making you scream out in pleasure. "OH FUCK!" you screamed as you came all over his dick. "W-Wait for me!" he moaned. He shut his eyes and groaned as he came into your pussy. He slowed down and soon pulled out. 

"Apology accepted." he smirked.

Continue Reading