The 'Better' Twin [BNHAXMaleO...

By raeann108

My name is Midoriya Mika and I have a twin Brother called Midoriya Izuku. Growing up, relatives and friends h... More

Introduction to OC
Origin
Bakagou
Special Game of Tag
Kacchan
Promise
Quirk

Quirk (Part 2)

4.7K 267 115
By raeann108

Mika POV

"W-what's wrong Mika?!" Izu-chan kicked off the blanket out of shock.

"UWAHHHHH! IZU-CHAN! MOMMY!" I bawled and jumped onto him.

"Ugh! Why are your pants wet? What's wro-- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" His eyes moved about the room and spotted a dark shadowy figure smiling at him.

"Boys, stop shouting in the middle of the night, you're disturbing the neighbo--- OH MY GOD! SOMEBODY HELP! THERE'S A VILLAIN!" Due to the commotion, Mom burst into the room and turned on the lights, only to see a glomp of black mass grinning at us. The shadowy figure was around 1 meter tall, had white sockets for eyes and a big mouth that covered half of its somewhat distinguishable face. It then began to close the distance between us.

"GYAAA NO! IZU-CHAN" I cried out.

"Ugh..ngh...gahhh..." The black figure groaned and moaned.

"Get away from my children!" Mom grabbed the night lamp from our bedside and heavily swung at the black mass.

Splat! The black mass' face got smooshed like a piece of playdough, but it soon regained it's original shape almost instantly.

"...guhh...grahhh..." The figure frowned deeply and big water droplets seemed to be seeping out of his somewhat white sockets. Is it crying? The indistinguishable noise sounded like it was in terrible pain, not from the impact but more from a broken heart. What...? How do I know of this?

"Ugh! Gah!" The black figure sped towards me, opened its big mouth and started swallowing me.

"Mommy! Izu-chan!" I tightened my grip on Izu-chan's hand, refusing to let go.

"Hold on tight! Don't let go!" Izu-chan tried his best to pull me away from the black mass, but to no avail. Ah... Am I going to die...? But why do I have this feeling that its not going to hurt me?

"...Izu-chan..." I let out one more last cry before the black figure yanked me away.

"NO!" Izu-chan grabbed onto the black figure and held onto it for dear life. But it seemed that his hands kept sliding down for some reason. He couldn't properly grab onto the black mass.

The black figure then broke through the window, with only my head peeking out of its mouth. The only thing I could do was to grab onto its teeth in desperation, but its tongue wrapped around my body and pulled my body down into a deep dark abyss. The last thing I saw were the terrified expressions of my family.

""MIKA!""
_____________________

Izuku's POV

I watched in horror as my brother got swallowed whole by this monster. The monster let out a toothy grin as it jumped out of the window and fled across the streets.

Mom and I slumped helplessly onto the ground, our eyes turned lifeless as the figure disappeared into the darkness of the night. Mika... He got eaten by the monster.... No... No... NO!

"MIKA!" I yelled out as I ran towards the window, attempting to jump over despite it being much tallee than me.

"Izuku!" Mom held me back and she cried onto my shoulders. No... My beloved Mika is gone...

"What's wrong, Mrs Midoriya?" Woken by the giant commotion, worried neighbours ran to our house and knocked onto our door.

"Please! A villain took my son away! Get some help! Please help me save my child!" Mom sobbed as her trembling hands reached out for the telephone and called a hero agency.

"Calm down! We'll help you find him. What did the villain look like?"

"L-like a black lump of darkness... And... And white sockets for eyes!" Mom tried her best to stay calm and described the monster's appearance.

"Okay, let's go find him now." Our neighbours gave us a reassurring smile and we set off with a decent sized search party.
__________________

Mika POV

"Izu-chan? Mommy? Where are you?! I'm scared!" I wandered around aimlessly in a seemingly endless abyss. Did I die? No, that can't be... I pinched my cheek and a stinging pain could be felt. Ghosts can't feel pain, I think...

"Let me out, please! I'll do anything!" I crouched down and sobbed onto my knees, knowing that my pleas would not be heard.

"Gahh...guhh...haaahh..." The groans of the black figure echoed with the darkness.

"Hiehhhh!" I shrivelled up into a small ball, hoping that it would not see in this endless darkness.

Just then, my body got ejected out of where I was standing on and I rolled on a sandy surface. Huh? Sand? I looked around my surroundings noticed that I was in the sandbox of the playground that Izu-chan and I would always go. It was only a 15 minute walk from home. More importantly, why am I here?

"Heh... heh... Haha..." The black mass let out a toothy grin and rolled around in the sand. It then snuggled up into my arms and energetically pulled me along to build something out of the sand. It used its lumpy body and shift a pile of sand to vaguely form the shape of a sandcastle. Does it want to play...? How cu-- No, Mika! Don't let your guard down, that's a villain!

I glared at the black figure and flung sand at it. "Go away!" I cried out desperately.

"Uwahhh..." Big droplets of water dribbled out of its white sockets as it let out a painful cry. Are those... tears? Why does my heart sting so badly for a villain? He even tried to kill me!

"...m..ka... Mi...ka... Mika.... Mika!" Multiple voices resounded across the silent neighbourhood. The voices then got clearer and clearer, suggesting that these people were getting closer and closer.

"I'm here! Please help me!" I got out of the sandbox and ran towards the source of the voices. Noticing that I was escaping, the black mass chased after me.

"Gah...gah...guhh..." Hearing its groans getting closer, I could somehow feel that this shadow monster was about two meters away. I shut my eyes in a panic and just ran with all my might.

"Mika!" I opened my eyes and saw the face of my dearest angel, Izu-chan.

I flung my body onto his and we both toppled onto the hard cement floor. That probably isn't the best course of action considering that a giant shadow monster is chasing after us.

"Mika!"

"Oh my gosh, look at that thing!"

Then, I saw Mom and a few of our neighbours running in our direction. They stopped at the sight behind me. It got caught with me eh? How could I accurately pinpoint its location?

Just then, a few heroes showed up right at the scene in the nick of time.

"You heroes are finally here! Thank god! Please save us!" Mom pointed her finger at the shadow monster.

"Don't worry, lady. Please evacaute this area now." The hero dressed in blue calmly ushered the whole group away.

"Guh...? Gah!" The black mass followed us but blocked by the group of heroes.

"Oh no you won't!" He then proceeded to shoot small tiny droplets of water at the black mass at high speeds.

"Guh...guh..." Although the water did deform the black mass, it seemed unfazed by the attack.

"What?! Not effective? Then take this!" Another muscular hero dug his hands into the cement floor and threw several heavy blocks at it.

This time, the black mass splattered under the rubble. But, the splattered up instantly congregated together, forming its original shape again.

The heroes started attacking the black mass together, only for it to end up in a futile attempt.

"Hah... Hah... Strange, why... isn't it fighting back?" The muscular hero panted out.

"Guh...guh..." The black mass slowly approached me without fail.

"Stop it from getting to the civilians!" The group of heroes rushed over to stop it, but to no avail.

"No!" Mom ran over and hugged the both of us, her body protected us from the shadowy figure.

The shadowy figure suddenly changed into a smaller size, went under her and jumped into my arms. What is going on?

"Hey, if you look carefully, the bottom of that thing is connected to that boy's feet." The hero in blue realised. I looked down at my feet in shock amd there it was! Is that thing my shadow?!

It wasn't obvious because of the darkness of the night. But now we were under a streetlamp, it was much more obvious.

"Don't tell me... That thing is Mika's quirk?!" Mom exclaimed as she looked down at the small shadowy figure snuggling in my arms. It had a satisfied expression on its face.

"Let's go to the hospital now!" And just like that, we were rushed to the hospital with the black mass peacefully sleeping within my arms.

After a few check-ups and doctor consultations, it was then confirmed that this small black blob that could possiblly shapeshift into any size it wants was my quirk?!

"Well, congratulations on your quirk...? Moreover, the reason why you suffered from dehydration and starvation a few days ago was becaue your quirk was developing. I have to say, that's one of the worst ways to discover your quirk..." Mom put her hand on her chin and sighed deeply.

"I've had enough for tonight... This probably made me aged a few years..." She mumbled to herself.

"Mika... Now that I noticed, your hair got darker as well, its no longer cyan!" Izu-chan tugged onto my dark green locks.

NO WAY! MY BEAUTIFUL CYAN HAIR! WHY?! T^T

"Gah?(*бωб)" The black mass in my arms woke up, its voice got a few pitches higher, making it sound cuter.

"Phew... I didn't know a quirk could be so troublesome..." I playfully flicked the forehead of the black mass and it giggled childishly.

What a long night... I want to lay in my bed... I'm so tire--- Wait a minute... Why are my pants wet? I looked down and saw a slightly yellow stain on my white pajamas. Oh my gosh, no wonder the doctors kept staring at me! I WET MYSELF! (ಥ﹏ಥ)

_______________________________________

Hey guys! It's been exactly 2 months since my last update and I apologise. This story will be on a temporary hiatus (same goes for Black Clover story) for about 3 months as I have to prepare for my O levels. Hope that you guys will undeestand and wait for me. I'm sorry once again.

Anyways, how was this chapter? Did it feel rushed? Please do let me know in the comments section :))

Though this has nothing to do with the story but I would like to recommend an anime called Kimetsu no Yaiba/Demon Slayer. It's bloody awesome! Its author approved!

I

am in love with this anime, everything from the animation to the plot to the characters were excuted so perfectly. My favourite charactee is Zenitsu, the one with yelloe hair. He's so cute uet so badass at the same time! Oops I shouldn't spoil...

THE FAMOUS EPISODE 19 THAT WAS TRENDING ON US TWITTER. I SWEAR I CRIED CUZ OF HOW BEAUTIFUL IT WAS!

Please tell me if I made any Grammar mistakes, I'll correct them. And don't forget to vote, follow me and share this story with your friends. See you in 3-4 months :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 7.5K 28
(Todoroki Shoto x reader) Y/n is a girl with a bad past. But that doesn't keep her down. She's powerful, friendly and confident...
371K 11.1K 23
Katsuki Bakugo, UA student, aiming to be the number one hero, has a problem. Izuku Midoriya has been brighter than usual and it's been making Bakugo...
5.3K 150 17
This is a story set in a universe where every soul has a twin flame. "One shall identify their twin flame, their true mate, with marks of cosmos embe...
58.1K 1.3K 61
(COMPLETE) Born with a unique quirk, Midoriya Izuku strives to become a hero. ××××××× That's it. That's the synopsis.... Don't look at me like that! ...