[ DISCONTINUED ] From Strange...

By moonbinniebob

A story on how you, an ordinary girl... Seen and loved by some of the members of EXO.. What will happend if t... More

From Strangers, To Lovers
Chapter 1- One fine day :3
Chapter 2- THE HOLY TICKET!! XD
Chapter 3- Love at first sight?
Chapter 4- The meeting of Luhan and Hyun Ae
Chapter 5- Unexpected Things :''>
Chapter 6
Special Point of View
The talk
Unknown Feelings
Meet Up
Getting to know him/her

Chapter 8

65 4 0
By moonbinniebob

Luhan's POV

"what the---"

'Nicole <3'

Who is this? I dont know who this is and-- wait. *gasps* it her phone! Hyun Ae's! My phone is with her, hundred percent sure.

"what is it hyung?" sehun said. "oh. Its nothing, its just that i accidentally exchanged phones with a fan.. And its Hyun Ae.." i said. And when he heard Hyun Ae,his eyes widen. Why? Does he like Hyun Ae?

.

.

.

.

He cant.

Hyun Ae's POV

*hums lucky* aaaaaahhh~ it feels great after taking a bath! I grabbed my phone on my side table and open it but then....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" omg omg omg omg. Fhis isnt my phone!!!!! Its.. Its.. Its.. Its Luhan's....Omgggggg!!!!!!!!! *gasps* my phone. Its with him! Omg i need to get it befor he sees everything that i daydream about him T.T i trisd calling my phone but.............. "yoboseyo?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Il end it here because im sleepyyyyyy xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

953K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
316K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
177K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.1M 37.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...