Mafia BTS

Von Babyfoxyang

Suga's little sister decides to visit him knowing he's in the mafia. What happens when she meets the group. I... Mehr

1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
(Flashback to middle school to highschool)
IMPORTANT!!
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
Soooo....
1.9
2.0
AUTHORS NOTE
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
Not an update sorry
2.7
2.8
2.9
NOT AN UPDATE
3.0

AUTHORS NOTES

775 13 1
Von Babyfoxyang

Ahhh I want to say thank you to all of you guys who give me the motivation to continue writing this book. We have 13.6K reads and counting. I just signed on after a while and saw so many comments and likes that made my day! I also went to continue writing a new chapter when I saw this book was nominated for the Wattys 2019!!! Thank you guys for everything. It means so much. I went ahead and put it in and even if I don't win it's ok because this has been a great time writing this book. Thank you for everything!!!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.2K 139 20
they say opposites attracts. so what happen when bad meet good? what happen when Min Yoonji the Mafia Princess cross path with Jung Hoseok a boy wit...
4.1K 186 46
Suga says he doesn't want or need her. Nammi doesn't like anybody in the gang or him. Will they fall for eachother? Did his mom do the right thing? W...
424 27 16
I promise, I will not disappoint you guys ♥. What will happen when innocent yn will meet mafias bangpink ? Will she be tortured? Will she love them...
10.1K 637 90
You felt the cold metal of the gun press against your temple. Your breath shaky, you only prayed you would see their smiling faces once more. The BTS...