Fake Love KTH ✔️

De Secretive_Trasheu

The most handsome man in the world, Kim Taehyung from BTS is in love with you. You are confused, Do you like... Mais

Disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Behind The Scene
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Books
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Epilogue : Interview
Epilogue
BTS as girls

19

31 3 0
De Secretive_Trasheu

It's been a week since the almost-kissing-incident. I still blush whenever i remember the incident.

From that time onwards, i realised the affection taehyung gave me is too much to be claimed as a bromance. It is more than that. I slightly feel uncomfortable to be near him.

So a few days ago, after our concert in hong kong. i have a small talking session with him.

What happen next shock me until today.

Flashback
Taehyung hotel room

"Jiminie, what do you want to talk about?" Taehyung asked as he sit on the very end of his bed while I'm standing infront of him.

"Tae, it might be awkward to say this. But do you touch me so much?"

"......." He didn't answer, just looking me in a questionable look.

"I mean. I know I'm your bestfriend. But,  is it necessary to hug, kissing cheeks and doing such skinship on the stage? I mean.. t-that's usually normal but i fe-" I start to get panic and my hand almost start to move here and there like always but he cut me through it.

"So is it okay for me to do it offstage?"

"Wh.. no. I just want t-"

"I like you"

"H-huh?"

"I said, i like you that's why i want to touch you, feel you. " he straight forwardly said while giving me an intense gaze straight into my eyes that i can't even stare at it for a long time.

"You mean, as a friend right?"

"No. I like you more than a friend" he start to lean his body back, both elbow sink on the mattress supporting his body.  giving me the sexual vibe from his gaze as his beautiful sharp jaw and collar bone are in view due the black shirt he's wearing is loose.

I gulp

'Oh my god! What drama is this? Is he a Sexy porn star or what? I would be happy if this georgeous man actually confessing to me. But what should I do? I'm not jimin. And jimin definitely not a gay either.'

"Taehyung, sorry to say this. But I'm not gay"

"I know you're not"

'eyy?'

"Then why did you say you like me then?"

"No reason, it's just because i like you"

I pinch my temple sighing while he tilt his head to the side this time.

"Tae, i think you're confused."

"I know I'm not. I really like you" I could see from the corner of my eyes he is actually smirking.

"Tae I'm serious" i bounce slightly.

"You think I'm not?"

Our eyes met in a intense stare. Only our breath could be heard inside the room.

"I t-think we're done talking. See you tomor-" i sigh, turning my body toward the door but he pulled my arm roughly before tossing me on the bed.

His body is now hovering above me. His arms on the mattress beside my head supporting his body

My breath hitched as we make an eye contact.

'his eyes and aura seems changing. As if he's not that innocent and dorky taehyung. But a very different person, full with lust and emotion'

"T-tae... W-what are you doing?"

"Why did you stutter chim?"

"Heyy. Quit joking tae, this is not funny" i awkwardly laughing as jokingly hit his chest,  But he caught my wrist and pinned it above my head with only one hand of his.

I blink at his serious face. breath hitched for the hundredth time.

"I said I'm not joking. I really like you. You've make me hardly fell for you, I've have been smitten to you."

I gulped

"T-tae. I-i don't like you that way. Please let me go.." i tried to slip my hand away from him. But he tighten the grip. His other hand bringing my chin to faced him.

"Don't deny it, i know you like me too."

"W-When did i ever say i like you?!"

"You don't have to say you like me with words. Your reaction whenever i near you and the red hue on your cheeks enough to tell me that you like me too"

"That is so not true. Taehyung let me go" i struggle to get away but he's undeniablely strong.

So i have no other choice, than strangling his waist with my leg. Performed some of my judo skill on him. pushing my body weight on him. Instantly, i was Sitting on his stomach. Pinning his arm making an X choke position on his chest,

"Yah, i told you to stop aren't i? Stop it. This is weird" i let go of his arm and start to get away from him. He just smirked.

Halfway standing from my sitting position on his stomach. He pull my nape roughly, making our lips are only a breath away from each other.

Rapid heartbeating as smoke puff out from my ear. I'm a blushing mess.

"It's weird when you think it's weird" his deep voice feel more raspily deeper in this position.

"Enough. I said stop joking idiot" i punch his chest as pulling my face away. He caught my hand when i tried to punch him for the second time. Abruptly turn our position around.

He was kneeling between my stretched open leg. Pinning both of my wrist beside my head. Slowly leaning his face near to mine. Staring between my eyes and lips.

"I'm not joking. When i said i like you. That means i really like you" he whisper. his breath on my ear sending tingling sensation.

"I don't like you kim taehyung" i said as he focus his eyes back to mine.

"You can deny all you want for now. But i will make you fall for me" His deep husky voice never failed to sent shivers to my spine.

His lips slowly getting near to my lips. I could feel his warm breath on my upper lips. I wanted to get away from him, but my body froze as eyes was drawn by his georgeous orbs.

"Eh? Taehyung door is locked. Is he not inside his room?" We turn our head to the door after hearing a faint voices and knocks from outside.

For a moment, i thought I'm gonna be safe. But taehyung body suddenly leaning down on me again. Gripping my hand tight as he give a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Yah! What are you doing? Get off!" I scream whisper. But he didn't stop. He still lean down, move to kiss my nose next.

"Taehyung stop this. I-i can't l-like you. I.."

"I know. No homo. But i know you're actually a g-" His lips lean closer to mine, almost leaving no space. But before he could kiss me. I bump my forehead to his, Earning a loud thump.

It's definitely hurt. but it was worth it, when his grip on my hand loosen.

I kick him off from my body before exited the room. leaving a shock jungkook and jin outside the door.

End of flashback

Until today, i was intentionally avoiding to be with him alone. I would stick to any members or manager or being infront of  camera so we can avoid any unwanted scene from happening again.

But he never failed to come at me and tease me whenever he had the chance.

There's one time when we had a concert tour at London. He shows his love to me by blowing an excessive flying kiss, showing a lot of skinship and i receive a love confession from him on stage. The fans are going wild chanting our given shipname. Vmin.

I just playing along with it like how jimin used to act.

They thought it was a normal confession between bestfriend. But i know he means more.

******

Practice room
Taehyung POV

"So in the next Mama awards. for the opening stage, we decide for you to perform fake love with a bit intro remix and anpanman song in the second slot" Band Pdnim said.

"Great. Do you have any idea of the for the intro concept? " hoseok hyung asked as his one of the choreographer that responsible to instruct the dance.

"Yup, So i was thinking maybe we can add a throwback slot for a hint about your next comeback.. "

"What kind of throwback will you put?" This time Namjoon hyung ask pd nim.

"Maybe the performance jimin did in the Mama 2014?"

"Mama 2014?" Jimin utter under his breath, probably didn't know what kind of performance 'jimin' had did. My eyes shUmo, she can't do that! No strip tease!  Not on my watch!'

"Pd-nim!" I shout his name as if he was far away from me. But in reality, we just sit across each other in one table.

"Err.. umm..  I think we can give the hint some other time. Y-you know, army is fast to catch. They would know instantly that we would give hint in Mama stage as what we had did last year. Maybe we can just do the intro without giving hint?" I start to give reason while playing with my own finger under the table.

"I agree that too pd-nim" jin hyung back me up this time. Making pd-nim sigh.

"So do you have any idea for the intro taehyung?"

----after meeting----

"Looks like jimin is safe thanks to taehyung"

"What do you mean yoongi hyung?" Jimin ask him.

"I know you are short hyung, but i don't know you also have a short term memory" jungkook cooed jimin while leveling their height.

"Mama 2014 is where YOU strip half naked and dance through remix song" jin explain

"Yup. Naked as naked can be. But just upper part though" namjoon hyung said leaving her eyes wide open.

"He-I did?? Thank god I'm safe.." she utter under her breath.

"What? Jimin hyung, are you not confident enough with your body? Did that abs of yours gone? Oh, think it back. It's been a long time since you brag about your body. Is it really gone?" Jungkook tease her. Trying to lift her shirt to look the content inside. But she fast enough to run to shield on the other members back for a back up.

But jungkook didn't give up and still Chasing for her. Trying to grab her shirt.

I know it's just jungkook. But  I didn't like the sight of them chasing each other while smiling and laughing infront of me.

"Yah jeon jungkook! Let's go!" I pull jungkook head for a headlock suddenly without thinking.

"Go where?"

"Overwatch. Where else?"

"Maybe treat me to some lamb skewers?"

"No. You would probably order the whole restaurant"

"Fine than. I just go with jimin hyung." He pull his head from my arms.

"Ah fine fine fine! I treat you lamb skewers" i pull him by his arm

"Assa! Let's go" he jump. Raising his arm above.

' Rip my  Gucci wallet'

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

142K 5K 22
"The man I loved is now my bestfriend's boyfriend." What will you do if you knew the man you loved was your bestfriend's boyfriend? Will you be able...
51.1K 3.1K 29
Park Jimin has always dreamed of meeting Mr. Right. A hopeless romantic at heart, he dreams of falling in love with a nice man, getting married, and...
371K 17.4K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
13.6K 422 12
[Completed] (14+ ) (Includes sexual scenes) I am Jeon Jungkook. One of the most popular and handsome guy in my school, or as they say. I have a crus...