• b a d a s s ; myg •

xnutaellax द्वारा

"cold but caring" [lowercase letters intended] अधिक

1
3

2

18 1 0
xnutaellax द्वारा

" h a t e "

•~•~•

the boy that i just fought was min yoongi, and it was terrifying. he was one of those bad boys who could rip your throat off if you mess with them. how come i didn't realize it was min yoongi? but you know what?

i don't give a fuck anymore.

if he's a bad boy, then he's a bad boy. but that doesn't mean he could run iver everyone and scare them. i wasn't one of those people. i want to be brave. i'm not weak, so i won't show it to him.

i took a deep breath then stepped forward to him. i wanted to make sure i won't show any sign of weakness. "be a bad boy, if you like. your punishments are nothing to me, but i don't care, and you don't scare me, min yoongi," i said through gritted teeth. yoongi seemed to be taken aback by what i said.

i smirked. that's right, be scared.

"not so brave now, yoongi, huh?" i crossed my arms and glared daggers at him. "even though you're some murderer, i don't care. i'm not as weak as you think. you think you're the strongest?" i scoffed then laughed bitterly. yoongi just watched me in amusement. "you're wrong, bitch. don't try me."

and with that, i grabbed the book harshly from his hands. and i was surprised that he didn't even fight. he only smirked in amusement. i gave one last death glare to him before walking away.

i could feel his piercing eyes gazing at me, but i don't care anymore. it has been declared. i hate min fucking yoongi.

meanwhile, yoongi smirked and looked at her figure disappearing from his sight then he sighed and clicked his tongue. "mmm...a brave one, huh. never in my life have i seen a girl stand up for herself. she's quite interesting. i will make her mine," he said to himself.

||

i angrily stomped inside my house, removing my shoes and kicking them away. i went up to the stairs then to my room, clutching the book tightly in my arms. all i wanted was to read and make music. that min yoongi was getting in my nerves, for sure.

i slammed the door shut and i didn't have to worry, since my dad isn't home, anyway. besides, he hates me, so does i.

i sat at the edge of my bed then stared at the book. badass, it said. i hope this is one good suspension and thriller.

i opened the first page and began to read then i heard my phone buzz. i looked at the screen and there was a message from an unknown person. whoever this was, fuck him or her. i took the phone then read the message.

unknown
you ain't gonna get away
from this so easily, kitten.

my eyes widened in shock. no way, how did—?

as if sender read my mind, another message was sent.

unknown
i have my own ways, kitten.
don't be surprised. it's me, min yoongi ;)

anger rushed through my veins. this boy was seriously too much now. i typed back a message, making sure to use all the curse words i know.

y/n
bullshit, stop this, min fucking
yoongi! you little piece of shit, you
don't scare me, you asshole!

y/n
leave me alone, you asswipe!
i don't give shits about you!

y/n
go away and never message me or
go near me again, you bitch! don't
you dare try me!

this is me, when i'm mad. this is me when i'm pissed off. especially when a person like min yoongi is getting in my veins. i hate everyone who pisses me off. who knows? i might not even forgive you anymore. he messaged back again.

minyoongi;)
you don't scare me with your
curse words, y/n

minyoongi;)
just to remind you, you
don't know who i am, y/n

minyoongi;)
you don't know completely
who you're facing. i'm not just any
other min yoongi, i'm min yoongi

minyoongi;)
and i'm here to make sure that
your life is ruined, kitten.

i shivered at the messages he sent me. i was suppose to be brave and not be weak. but min yoongi was different. he sent shivers down my spine, and i can't help feel that he's like a predator and i'm his prey.

no.

that's so shitty. i can't let him ruin my life. i turned off my phone and threw it on the bed, without realizing that i was already sweating from nervousness. how can i go to school tomorrow when min yoongi goes to the same school as me?

i'm just gonna ignore him. and whatever he's gonna do, i'm gonna fight back. i won't be like the others who are trapped under his spells, because i'm not like them.

||

the next day, i clenched my fists tight. i had my hood on. i left the book at my house in case yoongi was still interested in it. i can't risk it him getting the book from me.

then when i entered the school, i heard shouts not just far away. there was a commotion going on. a crowd of people was surrounding someone and they were cheering and shouting.

i made my way through the crowd to see it. when i was at the front, i gasped. min yoongi was punching someone repeatedly. he looked scary, and it makes my legs go weak. but i have to be strong. i watched with an angry expression on my face.

"you don't mess with me. if you could've just say sorry, then we're done. but you were so pathetically stubborn and annoying." yoongi's deep voice echoed through the hallway and the shouting stopped.

"if you try to mess with me again, i won't just beat you up. now stand up and get away from my sight!" yoongi shouted at the boy, who was poorly beaten up now.

it was as if yoongi was warning me not to mess with him, but i also warned him not to mess with me. the boy stood up and immediately ran away from the scene.

"what?! don't stare at me like that or you might be next!" yoongi shouted which caused me to flinch, but i maintained my posture.

people started to hurriedly go back to what they were doing, afraid that yoongi might punch them next, but i only remained on my position. i was clearly annoyed by him now, he has no rights to punch other people.

"min yoongi, you asshat," i spat.

yoongi's attention turned to me, and then he smirked in amusement. "ah, y/n, how could i forget? here to mess with me again? don't you remember my warning yesterday?" he walked towards me, and the crowd again was getting intrigued.

"i don't care about your pathetic messages. you have no rights to beat someone just like that without a fucking good reason, asshole."

the crowd gasped at what i said. yoongi raised an eyebrow then walked again until our bodies were only inches away. "you do realize who you are messing with, right? you don't talk to me like that, y/n."

"i'm not afraid, min yoongi."

i took a deep breath. he smirked. "you're entering something dangerous, y/n."

"it's on, min yoongi. i declare war."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

947K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
233K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
Doors open. ash द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

592K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
231K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...