Old Friends (Janet and Toni F...

Par lostarchives00

After being the best of friends in the 90's and losing touch, Janet Jackson and Toni Braxton finally get a ch... Plus

Main Characters/Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
So sorry.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39: Part I
Chapter 39: Part II
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53: Part I
Chapter 53: Part II
Chapter 53: Part III
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 66

2.6K 92 53
Par lostarchives00

Janet

  "Honey, wake up! We're here." I shook Toni nearly senseless as the plane touched down on the ground. She could sleep through anything. I pulled the shade up on the window and watched as we zoomed past an endless row of palm trees. Toni stirred, nestled closer to me, and sighed.

  "Toni Michele. Open your eyes."

I nudged her off of my shoulder. She groaned. "Why?" She whined.

  "Because we made it! And it's still daytime."

  "That's because you dragged us on this plane at the ass crack of dawn."

  I scoffed. "Come on. Just get your stuff together, and I'll let you take a quick power nap before we go out."

I unbuckled her seatbelt and mine as the plane came to a slow stop. "Can Joey carry me?"

  "Ask Joey." I looked back at him getting a little suitcase from the overhead storage.

  "Joey?"

  "Yes," he said.

  "Can you carry me, honey?"

He chuckled. "If you insist."

  "Thank you, sweetness." Toni adjusted her sunglasses on her face, then unzipped her sweatshirt a little. "This is Hawaii for sure. The girls are already sweating."

   "Are we ready?" Joey asked. "Let me step out and get the staff to grab your luggage, and I'll come back and get you."

  "Alright. Thank you." I glanced over at Toni who had already crossed her arms and hung her head down low in a doze. I shook my head.

  "Baby, please get up. What's gotten into you?  You're awfully sleepy these days."

  "Not to say I don't like it, but we've been up almost every night for the past week doing... well, just about everything. And I don't bounce back like I used to."

I chuckled and pinched her cheek. "Oh, come on. You gotta learn how to hang." I rubbed on her thigh.

  Joey came back and cleared his throat. "Your chariot awaits, Toni." I got out of my seat and watched as he hoisted her easily over his shoulder. I followed them out of the plane, and the smell of surf and the breeze immediately invigorated me. I was so happy to be here with my best friend.

  "So ridiculous," I mumbled, shaking my head. She looked so comfortable slung over his arm.

  "Don't hate," she said.

  "But Toni, look around! It's gorgeous. We have to go watch the sunset."

  "How long are we staying here?"

  "Until you're ready to go."

  "There will be plenty of sunsets." She relaxed her head back on his shoulder as we made it to our little house. I sighed. Had we really been up every night? It didn't feel like it.

  Joey passed the key to me and I opened the door for us. Everything was just how I'd left it before; last time I was here, Wissam and my crew were also in tow. Having just Toni and Joey, who usually took these vacations to catch up on his own sleep, would be a totally different dynamic.

   "Just set her on the bed, Joey."

  "Alright, ladies, enjoy. I'll be next door if you need anything." He put her gently down on our bedroom, and she immediately curled up into a ball to sleep.

  "Thank you. You wanna get dinner later?" I asked as he exited.

  "Maybe."

  "Okay. Let me know."

I crawled into bed next to her, wrapping my arms around her petite frame. I was a little tired too, I would admit, but Toni was down right lethargic.

  "You want this blanket, honey?" I asked.

  "No, I'm fine," she grumbled.

  I rolled over and looked out the window, onto the rest of the island. I'd spent so much time here, but it was never enough. Even if all I did was sit out on the beach, I was always content. With Toni, I was over the moon.

  "I wish you would get up and look at this," I muttered. I was met with no response. She was already asleep.

I was too excited, my mind racing with all of the plans I had in store for us. Luaus. The catamaran. Parasailing. I wanted this to be everything we wanted. I got up and went to the balcony, closing the door softly behind me.  This little piece of the island was completely free of anyone else, and it was one of my greatest investments to date. It was so secluded that, in all honesty, Joey didn't have to come. But I liked to treat him once in a while. Following me around 24/7 on high alert was a daunting task and by the end of a tour, he needed a break probably more than I did.

The only thing to make this any better than it already was was Gil's bubbly presence. He was born and raised here and was so knowledgeable, not to mention the life of any party. He had rehearsals with his other dance camp and couldn't make it this time. But we would be back. All of us.

  I decided to call him, though, and let him know we'd made it safely.

  "Hello?" He said. "Janet Jackson?"

  "Aloha, Gil." I smiled.

  "Bitch, you made it! Where's my Toni?"

  I rolled my eyes. "Asleep. Slept on the plane, had Joey carry her to the house, and she's still knocked out." I glanced behind me to find she had not moved.

  "Well, damn, J, did you drug her?" He said.

  "No! I don't know how she sleeps so much. She says it's because—well, never mind."

  "What?" He asked knowingly.

  "She says I've been keeping her up a lot lately—"

  "Oh, say no more, you sexaholic."

  I rested my chin in my palm, thinking about the past few nights with her. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but for whatever reason I had been a little... needy, lately.

  "Anyway—"

  "Oh, please, if you can, take some time to go see my mother. If she finds out you were there and didn't come visit, it ain't gonna be pretty."

  "Of course."

  "Toni's gonna love her."

  "Won't she? They have similar dispositions. Very laid back."

  "Speaking of which, how has she been lately? With the mama issues?"

I sighed and sat down in a chair. "You know, Gil, she's acting like nothing even happened. And I know she thinks about it. She's got to. I do, all the time, putting myself in her shoes—"

  "Not if you don't ask me first," I heard Toni's sleepy voice as she opened the sliding glass. I jumped. "Who's that?" She asked after a lighthearted chuckle. I grabbed my chest and gave her a mean look.

  "Gil." I put the phone on speaker. "Say hi, boo!" I said.

  "Hey boo! How are you Miss Braxton?"

  "I'm just fine, Mr. Duldulao, and yourself?" She came over to the chair I was sitting in, helping herself to my lap. I shook my head as she rested her head on my shoulder.

  "Girl, I'm tired as god knows what. But you know how that goes. As far as we are all concerned, I am alive and well."

  "Amen." Toni gave me a squeeze before looking up at me. "Baby, I'm hungry."

  "And that is my cue. I will talk to y'all later. Have fun, go see my mama, and goodbye."

  "Bye, Gil," we both said. He hung up and I gave all my attention to the beauty on my thighs. "How are you feeling?" I asked her.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "What do you mean? I was just sleepy."

   "You sure nobody spiked your latte this morning? I mean, Christ, Toni."

  She rolled her eyes as I smoothed her hair out. "No, Jan. I'm fine. Great, actually. But my stomach woke me up."

  "Ah-ha. That's why you're being all touchy. You want me to feed you. I should have known."

  "Yeah, you shoulda. Now what are you gonna do about it?" She challenged.

  "Well, what exactly are you hungry for, Toni Michele?"

  "Depends. Are we still on diets?"

  "Nope. Tour is over." I smiled.

  "Then... I want a fat ass burger." She shifted on my legs, leaning into me and resting our foreheads together.

  "We came all the way out here just for you to ask for a burger?" I squinted my eyes playfully. "Don't you want something more.. native to the land?"

Toni grabbed my neck and kissed me passionately. I furrowed my eyebrows as I felt her tongue slip across my lip, and my hands instinctively found her ass to squeeze. She groaned lowly, pulling away and grabbing my lip with her.

  "I would love a hamburger tonight." The breeze blew my hair around, and she moved it from my face before whispering, "please?"

In a daze, I nodded my head. It was crazy how she could still get to me like this. "And I have the perfect idea for a nice, sweet treat. Dessert."

  "Yeah?" I responded. Her hands came down my chest, squeezing my breasts gently. "Hey," I warned. "Do not—"

"Of course. Not before dinner. I know better."

  Toni started to stand up, but I grabbed her back, not wanting this sensual moment to end.

  "Why would you do that to me?" I asked, holding her waist tightly.

  "Because I know how you get."

  "So you like to..."

  "Tease the living daylights out of you? Of course, baby. Now come on. Can I drive?"

"Yeah, I got the car.... I, uh... I really hate you right now." I cocked my head to the side, vexed at the way she got me hot, that quick, just to take it away and make me wait. She had too much power over me.

  Toni chuckled before kissing my forehead. "Go find Joey."

  "I don't want to find Joey. He can order in."

  She gave me a disapproving look, then a little smirk that melted me from the inside out. "Go get him, or no dessert. Not even an after-dinner mint." Toni stood up and straightened out her clothes. "I'm gonna go change."

I sighed and stood up too. The sun was all but gone now, and we were left with a slight breeze and thick humidity as we made it to the restaurant. It seemed every time I was out here, we ended up here for our first meal; a casual, outdoor bar and grill with live music until damn near sunrise. It was close, up the road, sitting right on the coast line.

As we took our seats in the corner, I noticed Toni watching a little too closely as our waiter approached the table. He was extremely tall, medium build, with long and  dark tresses to his shoulders that blew slightly in the wind.

  "Hello ladies and gentleman. My name is Eli, and I'll be your server for the evening. Can I start you off with something to drink?" He flashed a perfect, white smile.

  "Can I have a... um..." Toni trailed.

  "Margaritas. All around," I jumped in, kicking her under the table. She jumped, then frowned. I shot her a look.

  "Alright, I'll be right back with those." He turned smoothly on his heels and made his way to the kitchen.

  "You're catching flies, Toni Michele," I warned. Joey chuckled slightly. She cleared her throat.

  "Was I staring that hard?" She looked around, fixing her hair.

  "Yeah. You were."

  "I'm sorry, he just—"

  "Hey, it's me, your girlfriend. And you are?" I waved my hand in front of her face. I wasn't the jealous type, not by a long shot, but she wasn't even trying to hide it. Toni rolled her eyes.

"Okay, okay. I get it. Sorry."

  "He's not that cute anyway." I flipped idly through the menu. Toni scoffed.

  "Agree to disagree," she muttered. I stopped sipping my water to look at her. She couldn't seriously be gawking at someone else right in front of me. "What? I can't find other people attractive? It's never bothered you before. I didn't say I was going to propose."

  "I'm not bothered by it, but you can't seriously be checking him out like that right now."

  She put her hand on mine beneath the table. "Honey, Jan, it's nothing. He's just a pretty face. You, mama, are the total package. My package. I'm sorry, okay? I don't want to fight. Especially not in front of Joey." She glanced at him, quiet as a church mouse. He only shook his head with a smile. I chuckled and felt myself lighten up. How could I stay upset at her?

  "You just don't have to be so forward, Toni Michele. Here he comes now. Act natural."

Eli skillfully balanced three large margaritas on a platter, setting one down in front of each of us. I thought that the whole altercation had come to an end, but he must of picked up on Toni's interest last time he was at the table, took it, and ran. As she asked for suggestions, he leaned close over her shoulder, going over the menu with her. His voice was hushed and rugged, and as she looked up at him with a friendly smile, their faces were too close for my comfort. I hooked my foot underneath her chair and pulled her closer to me.

  "Is that it? Can I get you all some bread while we're waiting for these?" Eli inquired.

  "Nope, that's it. Thank you," I rushed. Toni looked at me with a look of embarrassment. As soon as he was out of earshot, she started to scold me.

"What was that all about?"

  "Me? Why were you gazing into his eyes over a bleu cheese burger?"

  "I was not! I just asked for a simple suggestion. He was helping me."

  "I'm gonna need you both to tone it down." I turned away from her and sipped my margarita. "And if I have to say something to him when he comes back, I will."

  "You would not make a scene like that. It's us,  remember? Janet Jackson?"

  "I don't care. Joey, how's your drink?"

  "A little strong, to be honest." He cleared his throat, alarmed to be thrown into the conversation.

  "And mine's not strong enough. Let's switch."

  "Your jealousy..." Toni said, shaking her head.

  "Jealousy? That man was practically in your neck!"

  "He was just doing his job!" She threw her hands up.

  "This is not a happy ending massage parlor. Either you back up, or I will do it for y'all."

  Toni sighed. "Joey, excuse us. Janet, I have to go the restroom."

  "It's toward the back, hang a right," I said, turning my attention to the band.

  "Janet," She said through gritted teeth. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

I followed her to the back of the restaurant where she locked us in the women's restroom.
I folded my arms and waited for her to say whatever it was she brought me here for.

  "Don't act like that. Seriously, it's not cute." She started.

  "I'm not acting. I'm dead serious."

  "Do you think he's gonna sweep me away into the sunset or something?"

  "No, but there's no reason to entertain that. You're here with me. The least you could do is pretend we're together," I raised my voice.

  She turned to the mirror and fixed her hair. "You want me to pretend? Okay, Janet Jackson. If you insist. Come on, Joseph is waiting." She let me go in front of her to return to our table. We caught a few stares as people recognized us, but I kept my head straight forward. I wasn't in the mood to greet any fans. Just then, I felt the sting of Toni's hand on my ass as she smacked it, then squeezed hard. I jumped and turned around.

  "What the hell?" I met her unfazed, blank face as we made it to our seats. She didn't say a word, but pulled my chair out for me. I didn't understand her sometimes. Toni scooted her seat even closer to mine.

  "Have we resolved the trouble in paradise?" Joey asked.

  "Yes. Everything is fine," she interjected before me, putting her hand on my thigh. I could feel it getting higher higher up my leg as she turned to face me. I felt my body get hot with embarrassment. I knew what this was. And I should have known that she wasn't giving up so easily.

With the sundress flowing freely around my body, it was easy for her to caress me through it. I found myself involuntarily spreading my legs apart. Damn her. "Right, baby? Everything is okay?" She asked me, looking me in my eyes. I made mine narrow in disgust and frustration as I tried to move her away from me. But it might have already been too late.

  "Yeah. Everything's okay... Joey, you want bread? I've changed my mind. I'm hungry now." I tried to keep my mind off of what she was doing. To everyone else, she appeared to only be affectionately hugged up to my side, but just beneath this table, all hell was breaking loose.

  "Me too. So hungry." Toni pressed harder. I flinched. "You want me to go find our waiter?"

  "No, no... Joey? Please?" I offered.

  "Sure thing." He scouted the room before getting up.

  "Toni Michele Braxton," I said through gritted teeth, unlocking my phone and trying to act natural. But she wouldn't stop.

  "Yes, Janet Jackson?"

  "What in the hell are you doing?"

  "Pretending like we're together. Don't you remember what you said? In the bathroom?" She looked around to make sure no one was watching, then moved my dress out of the way to reach my panties. "This is what happy couples do."

  I inhaled.

  "You have to stop," I demanded.

  "Oh, bullshit. We both know you don't want me to." She paused to grab her drink and take a generous sip, then returned immediately with the ice-cold fingers that held the glass against my skin. I nearly moaned out loud at the sensation. She pretended not to notice, but I watched her closely as she sat up a little straighter and smiled. Eli and Joey were approaching with the basket.

  "I see we've... changed our minds?" Eli said, setting it on the table and making eye contact with only Toni. His words had double meaning.

  "Yes, we haven't eaten all day. Thank you," Toni replied, beginning to rub circles around me. I bit my lip, putting my head in my hands.

  "Your food will be out shortly. Enjoy."

  "Baby, are you okay?" Toni asked, sarcasm dripping from her voice.

  "Fine. Great."

  "Okay. You look kind of... flushed. Doesn't she, Joey?" Somehow, some way, Toni found the means to insert a finger inside of me. I was going to lose my mind.

  "Joey, do not look at me," I said through my hands, my words overlapping hers.

  "Here, eat that, baby." She grabbed a slice with her other hand and held it up to me. I didn't understand how nobody was noticing this.

I took a small bite, bouncing my leg in a growing sexual frustration. She finished off the piece like it was nothing. "So moist, yeah?" She proposed with her mouth half full.

  "Sourdough," Joey added.

  "My absolute favorite. God, I needed this." She finally took her finger out, and I relaxed in my seat, but it was quickly reinserted with yet another. It just made me slide down in my chair.

  "You want some more?" Toni asked casually, looking me dead in the face. Her eyes were narrowed in lust.

  "No," I curtly responded. She pushed upwards inside of me. I almost choked.

  "You sure?" She challenged, quieter now. I glanced at Joey, completely oblivious as he scrolled through his phone. Sometimes, he was useless.

  "Yes, Toni Michele," It came out as sort of a plea. It was almost too good to have her stop, but there was no way in hell I could suppress this any longer.

  "Okay. If you insist." She quickly removed herself from between my thighs, making me jump a little as she moved away from me and focused on the bread once again. I tried to regain composure, but just as I suspected, I was on fire. Shifting in my seat uncomfortably, I crossed my legs and cleared my throat, looking down at my phone in my lap. It buzzed, and I flinched yet again. I could see Toni stifling a laugh in the corner of my eye. It was a text from her that read:

  Are you done being jealous?

"Damn, that was quick, wasn't it?" She muttered, seeing Eli and another employee coming with our food. At this point, I had no appetite.

  "Yeah," Joey said.

I chugged the rest of my margarita as my plate was set in front of me.

  "You might want to ease up on that, you haven't eaten all day." Joey warned.

  "Hey, Hey, relax, Joseph! It's vacation. Anything goes. Right, Jan?" She nudged me before stealing one of my fries. A fake, closed-mouth smile was plastered onto her face.

  I sighed. "Right."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.1K 428 14
Just read! 💕
27.2K 1.1K 25
We all have a friend, one we can't do without. Finding the love within and all throughout. I found love with you, I love you. Now I can breathe again...
Juicy Par LemonHead

Roman d'amour

6.6K 548 16
"Braxton-Toni Braxton but you can call me-" "Juicy." Her and that dumb ass nickname will be the death of me...
16.7K 899 34
Toni & Janet had something in common that no one knew...they started to develop a feeling for girls. They've only had met once but one day Toni's dea...