Secrets (TVD)

By Ana_Idou

||"Wounds heal, but they will always leave a scar."|| . . . Natalia Lucifson. That name holds many secrets. ... More

Secrets (Kol Mikaelson FanFic)
Natalia Lucifson
Sister
Elijah
An Original
What Is Wrong With Me
Mikaelson Ball
Esther
On the road
The Beginning
Quotes
Revelation
Miss Natalia
Dance Back From The Grave
Crescent City
Long Way Back From Hell
Le Grand Guignol
Mystic Falls
Quotes
Moon over Bourbon Street
The Big Uneasy
An Unblinking Death
A Closer Walk With Thee
Battle of New Orleans (Part 1)
Battle Of New Orleans (Part 2)
Quotes
From a Cradle to a Grave (Part 1)
From a Cradle To a Grave (Part 2)
Alive and Kicking (Part 1)
Alive and Kicking (Part 2)
Every Mother's Son

Rebirth

4.2K 103 16
By Ana_Idou

_______________________

3rd Person P.O.V
.

.

.

New Orleans had now been full of grief, anger, death, and pain. And of course two out of the three remaining original brothers, excluding Finn, might usually enjoy this, but in this case, it was the opposite. Kol Mikaelson was sitting on a chair with no shirt on and looking out the window, looking over the French Quarter on this sunny day, drinking his daily dosage of whiskey, there was a dead girl in only her undergarments lying next to him on the floor. There was also another one sleeping upstairs, but he wouldn't kill her.
Klaus enters, scrunching his nose, along with Elijah quickly following. The difference was Klaus was in a pretty similar mood to Kol, where as Elijah was not. Therefore Klaus sat on the seat opposite Kol after pouring his own glass of alcohol.

"Did you hear anything?" Elijah, who decided to remain standing, asks Klaus after a moment of silence.

The hybrid doesn't even spare him a glance "Should I have? This is not even my concern."

"She is an emotionless original best friend of yours, she is a bit of your concern, and speaking of concerns, Kol what are you doing with that human strumpet upstairs?"

Kol unlike Klaus looks up at his older brother "It is none of your concern, but if you must know, I enjoy having her around." he replies and smirks while raising the glass to his lips.

"You care for her?" Elijah asks and Kol stops mid drink.

"I respect her." he replies surprising even Klaus.

"So I will go ahead and assume you have both given up? On Natalia, on her brothers, they wer- they were like family." Elijah feels his throat tightening a bit while remembering his daughter but he deals with it.

"Natalia has been gone for months now, for all we know she might never come back." Klaus tells him and Kol takes another long sip of his drink.

"And her family?"

Klaus looks at him "I suspect they are still somewhere in New Orleans, not that I care. They can do whatever they want....I have bigger concerns on my mind for now."

__________________________________

Natalia's P.O.V

Well, the most important fact to be known here was that I was no longer in New Orleans. Neither did I want to go back to that pathetic town and grieve over a child who is not even dead. Realizing it would be better if I removed myself from the situation I did a little traveling, leaving a trail of booze and bodies on the way. I was currently stationed in sunny Cancun, Mexico. It was everything New Orleans was not, thank goodness. Turning my humanity off was probably one of the best things I've done by far, I don't care, and truly that's the best way to get on in life, to not care, which once again leads to my current state of sitting on the beach in a bikini and a maragrita in my hands.

"Necesita algo más señorita?" The handsome waiter asked me while fidgeting.

I turned my head to him and raised a brow. "Se puede mover fuera del camino de mi sol." I told him.

His eyes widened "Sí señorita, perdon!"

I snorted "Bueno. Ahora deja me!" I sneered. He immedietley-and very nervously, walked away leaving me in peace. Well that is until five minutes later when i felt my sun being blocked once again. And rolled my eyes under the glasses that were shading them.

"Creo que he dicho que me dejen." I said calmly even though i was seconds, possibly milliseconds away from ripping out his throat.

"Perdon, senorita tienes una llamada de teléfono..."

I raised my brow in interest and looked toward him this time. "Quién es?"

He didn't reply, only shook his head and simply looked down, handing me a small and disposable cell phone. I looked at him once again before taking the phone and putting it up to my ear just as he decided to bolt away.

"Yes?" I said.

"Natalia, its been a while." A voice said from the other side of the call.

"Haven." I stated in distaste while sitting up.

"Yup." she replied popping the 'p'.

"How the hell are you calling me? How did you know where i was?"

"Well you have been leaving a trail of bodies, plus i heard what happened with your family...and how you turned it off, honestly i didnt expect it".

"Oh boo hoo. What do you want!" I snapped.

"To go to New Orleans." She replied calmly to which i squinted my eyes but released a chuckle.

"Well have fun." I told her and was about to hang up and throw the stupid device hundreds of miles into the Ocean.

"Come with me." She continued.

"You're kidding me right." I asked flatly and quite unamused.

"No. Come on Nat. Its been forever, you used to be fun, now look at you running from your problems-"

"I am not running-"

"You're running." She cut me off flatly then continued "Just give it a shot, we can make a sad town interesting."

I bit my lip, contemplating it. "Fine." I replied after a few seconds. It wasn't surprising that I chose to go. I am intent on staying away from that town but maybe I could change the aura of New Orleans a bit. It doesn't necessarily have to be for the better. I can make people suffer, just for the fun of it. Maybe I can destroy the little towns spirits just for the hell of it. And if worse comes to worse I can simply pack up and flee to another continent. It's a win win situation. "When will you arrive?"

"Actually i was thinking you can stop by my current location, then we can go back together."

"Well where are you?" I asked with my patience running low.

"Vancouver." she answered

"Vancouver? Well thats interesting, to say the least."

"Ive only been here a couple of hours, i thought we might have some fun with this town again."

"Hmm" i mused "I'm in."

_________________________________________

In the 1940s me and Haven had been going on countless road trips mostly out of boredom. Our work was usually clear. We came to a city and then we left but not before destroying our fair share of property and killing our fair share of people. In 1948 we ended up in the city of Vancouver. It was needless to say, very different, and we were attracted to it. The city had a system, a vampire kingdom. Very, very similar to New Orleans, only I would describe it as less peaceful. We made our fair share of 'friends' but we were not the kind who just drank booze and relaxed, we were dangerous. Eventually we left the city in the 60s, but I'm sure we weren't forgotten.

Stepping out I look in front of me at the building. It was a fairly old building but with some fixing it looked brand new. It was made of brick and had large windows. One would describe it as almost factory like but it was not. The first floor consisted of shops and small bars. Looking to the left of the building there were two bars, side by side. One was a pub to which the drunken sailor types could enjoy their time at, and the other was more a bar to which you would go with your friends to. What was in between those two places was my destination, a metal door is what separated those two places from being completely next to eachother. As I started walking towards the door I took note of the two men casually reading the newspaper and smoking that were standing right in front of it. They were definitely vampires. When I walked up they became alert and put the papers down.

"Can we help you?" The taller of the two asked

I looked at him and smiled, or attempted to with fake enthusiasm. "Yes, your going to let me go upstairs." I stated more then asked him.

He arched a brow and then laughed while hitting his friends shoulder, almost in a playful way. "You hear that?" He asks him "We are going to let her in." I rolled my eyes as my anger reached a point and I reached my hand into their chests, swiftly grabbing their hearts. They began gagging and coughing while looking at me with wide eyes.

"Tsk tsk. Didn't your mama ever teach you not to be rude to ladies?" I asked them mockingly before ripping out their hearts. Their bodies dropped with a loud thud and I looked around me before shrugging. I broke open the metal door and dragged their bodies inside, before shutting it with a loud bang. I made my way down the empty hallway until I reached the end. After that there were two other hallways, left, and then right. Having been here before, I turned towards the right hall and vamp sped down it until I reached a wooden door. And well I simply pushed them open. Or broke them open, it really doesn't matter. Entering, it reminds me much of the New Orleans compound. Two stories, there was wood and stone and metal, and full of vampires. Many of their heads snapped towards me, some of them bared their fangs and were prepared to attack when a familiar voice stopped them.

"Don't attack! She's dangerous." Looking up at the second floor I spot my old friend or frenemy.

"Jonathan." I greeted with a fake smile "It's been a while."

"Not long enough." he replies. He was leaning on the railing and his head was low, occasionally he would shake it. It was easy to tell he was in a compromising posision. He didn't want me here. But he couldn't do anything about it. "What do you want?" He asked and lifted his eyes to mine.

They were still a very pretty mix of green and hazel. He was all in all a very attractive man. Well built, good hair, slightly tan but not by much at all. "Oh come on" I said while spreading my arms and walking forward until I stopped as close to the balcony as possible and looked up "I can't visit my favorite ruler?" He sped until he was right in front of me. He had the ability to look me down but he knew I was stronger and he didn't stand a chance, none of them did.

"Is that all? Because we all know you're not as trust worthy as you appear to be." He said in a rather vile way.

"I am to." I replied

Before we were able to fully argue about my trust we heard a pair of heeled feet begin making their way into the room. I turned and a smirk came to my lips. She looked relatively the same. Same dark hair, same tan skin, same eyes. She looked so sweet, and it was actually extremely funny, since she was anything but.

"Haven" I stated. She looked at me. A smirk forming on her own lips. I felt Jonathan tense behind me and released a chuckle. "Worried?" I whispered and looked at him. He looked at me with a very hateful expression, to say the least.

"Hey!" Haven called out and we looked at her again "What's up with the two dead giganto vamps out there?" She asked us and Jonathan looked at me once more. "Trust worthy? Are you sure?"

I looked at him "I wouldn't push it." I told him in a low warning voice "I have the ability to destroy your empire in seconds."

"Who is she?" I turn my head to the other side of the room, a young beautiful vampire walks out of the group of many others. "And what does she want?" This time I look up to see a male, also very handsome vampire.

"That is none of your concern." I state

"It is our concern if we don't want you here." This time I look towards the front of the compound, it was another male vampire, he was also incredibly handsome, and might I add rude.

"Enough!" Jonathan yelled and everyone's head snapped to him, only his head turned towards me "She's an Original."

Oddly enough the room fell silent. Actually it was just as I was expecting. The vampires that had previously stepped forward, now took steps backwards. One of them even gulped. I smirked, I mean this had to be the best part, when people find out that your something that is so above them. Vampires think they are untouchable and maybe they are, but they believe there is nobody else above them. And there is.

"That's impossible. Their just legends." the female vamp whispers in self doubt and I look towards her, meeting her gaze.

"Well legends thrive from somewhere don't they?......don't worry I'm not here to kill any of you or destroy anything. I'm just visiting, small stop on the road trip that myself and Haven are heading on."

"And what's the destination? Or is this a repeat of the 40s?" Jonathan asked

"New Orleans." Haven answered him

He raised a brow with sudden realization coming to him. "So you have joined the Mikaelsons on their power play in New Orleans? You're the oh so powerful girlfriend of Kol Mikaelson."

I looked at him and produced a hollow laugh. "No, not exactly. And no I'm not." With that I began walking away Haven walking in step with me. "Oh and by the way!" I call out directing my words to the baby vamps while not looking back. "My name is Natalia."

____________________________________

3rd person P.O.V

"Did she buy it?" A young woman asks a man. In fact not only was she young, but she was a teenage girl. A coven girl. Which is where they were themselves. The coven house, they were both sitting at a table, staring into candle light.

"Entirely, the humans are weak. Their bodies are strange. I'd forgotten what it feels like to be this vulnerable." The man responds.

"At least you're not stuck in the body of a teenager for eternity." She tells him. Kol Mikaelson enters the room, interrupting someone's else's conversation. The conversation that had been going on between his mother and Finn. Both in different bodies, Finn only momentarily, for their mothers plan he had to be someone else. Esther would switch his body back soon enough. Kol on the other hand, wanted a challenge, he refused to have his mother switch his body, he was in the same same body he has always been in.

"Well obviously I have no problem with my body as I haven't for the past one thousand years mother, and i am not a teenager, not exactly. Anyways, I love it and I'm pretty sure Davina Claire does too." Kol tells the young woman, who in reality is just a shell for his mothers spirit.

"Don't be purile. We have work to do. Your brothers did me a favor by killing Francesca. Now, I will control the witches and the werewolves. With the vampires in exile, we can begin to take root in our new home. Finn, Kol, let's get to work! We have a family reunion to plan."

____________________________________

"So exactly how long are you planning on staying?" Jonathan asked from where he was seated beside me. We had decided to catch up. Jonathan, Haven, and myself. He had brought us to a small bar near the water, population was ninety eight percent vampire. He was dressed nicely, not ballroom ready, but nice. Haven also had on a black dress that flowed near the bottom and had a triangular cut out right on her chest area. As for myself, I was wearing a black fitting silk mini dress with long sleeves. We were seated outside, overlooking the water.

I looked at him with a smirk coming to my face. "Aw, here I thought you missed me oh so much." I said and playfully pouted.

Haven rolled her eyes from her seat across from me. "Don't worry yourself Jonathan, La Reina should be out of your city by tomorrow morning, we just wanted to visit." He looked at her and she looked at him, the eye contact made sudden realization come to me.

Flashback Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (1949)

I laughed at Jonathan's joke as we were sitting at the bar. Lively music was playing in the back round, people were dancing and smiling and smoking and joking around. Humans. Sometimes it's enjoyable to be around them, almost entertaining how clumsy they can all be. From beside me Haven had laughed at yet another one of Jonathan's jokes. The way she looked at him was interesting. And vulnerable.

I leaned in a bit closer to her "So you and Jonathan?"

She immediately turned to me "I'm-wh-what?" She stuttered.

I chuckled "You can deny it all you want, I know you, and I know what it looks like when someone cares for another. It's in your eyes-"

"And let me guess, it makes you weak?" Haven cut me off and said distastefully.

I raised my hands in mock surrender and laughed "I'm just warning you sweetheart. Love is good for absolutely nothing."

Present day

I suspected they had a thing. Shared a kiss perhaps. I promised myself I wouldn't get involved unless necessary, and luckily for me and luckily for Haven as well, we fled the city before anything had really taken off.

"Well I suppose that's good news." Jonathan replies

A few seconds of silence pass before Jonathan's face takes a confused look on. "Why had you two fled?" He asks and we both turned our heads towards him. "I mean I understand that night had been intense but it's nothing an Original and a very old vampire couldn't handle."

I shrugged "It was time. You know I never stay long in one place."

He turned to Haven "And you? Your different. You didn't have to leave as well."

She looked at him and shrugged as well "I guess it was time."

______________________________________

We ended up leaving when morning came the next day, and we have now been on the road for a good four days with New Orleans only minutes away. Haven and myself made sure we drank and viewed the city before we left at dawn, it might be a while since we would visit once again. However it does look in order. Maybe if I'm ever in the mood to rule a city I'll go back, stake Jonathan, and take over. Yeah that works.

I looked beside me at Haven, she obviously hadn't been quiet the entire ride, since that's pretty much impossible, but over all she was a lot more quiet then I expected. "You'll get over it" I stated in boredom. Watching her mope was annoying.

Her head snapped towards my direction and she stared at me in confusion. "You'll get over Jonathan, I mean it was just a baby crush, you know that, it was nothing serious, even if you had gotten together I doubt you would have lasted an eternity." I continued.

She sighs and leans her head back "Yeah it's just, it took me about 700 years to be ok with love. He wasn't my first 'crush' but he was my first vampire crush, I thought maybe there could have been something."

I shake my head "I told you in the 40s and I'll tell you again now, love-"

"Is good for absolutely nothing." she said cutting me off.

I nodded "Exactly. Oh and never cut me off again."

______________________________________

New Orleans was exactly how I remembered. Well actually scratch that. It was sort of kind of different. There was something off with the vibes of the town and I couldn't exactly state if it was in a good way or a bad way. As we entered the compound our heeled shoes made noise. I was wearing red stilettos, black jeans, a black tank top, and a leather jacket. Haven was wearing a white shirt, blue jeans, and brown stilettos with an open toe design.

"Natalia." I stopped and slowly turned to the sound of my name being said with a smirk. And low and behold, Elijah stood there in all his glory. Well mostly his usual suite and nice shoes, but he had a god complex.

"Elijah" I acknowledged while staring at him, smirk still intact. He sped closer to me, almost right in front of me but he kept his space, which was a smart move. His eyes searched mine for something and by the look on his face it looks as if he didn't find it. "Your humanity is truly off." He finally said and then took one more step back "Why?" He asked.

"Why not?" I said and shrugged

He licked his lips before his eyes drifted towards Haven. "And who is this?"

"This is Haven, my very good friend. She decided to visit the city with me." I told him and he looked back at me. "So your staying then? I must warn you, it is at your own risk, things have changed."

I nodded "Yes I can imagine, not that I care. I'm here for me, not to play sad aunty. Now if you'll excuse me, I would guess my room is still intact?"

"Yes everything is as you left it, there is another guest room for your friend right next to yours. I will assume that she can be trusted?" He asked me.

I nodded "There's no need to worry, and hey if it makes you feel any better, if she does something wrong, I'll kill her myself."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Translation:

W:"Do you need anything else miss?"
N: "You can move out of the way of my sun"
W: "Yes miss, sorry!"
N: "Good, now leave me!"
N: "I think I said leave me."
W: "Sorry miss, you have a phone call"
N: "Who is it?"

IMPORTANT
ok first off the people who guessed the quotes correctly in the last chapter were :
*Noeliaeli
and
*Nikolas (which is what you wanted to be called)
SO YAYY GOOD JOB AT GUESSING GUYS YOU'RE AWESOME

PLEASE READ BELOW
OMFG IM SO SORRY GUYS ITS BEEN 28726281991 YEARS.
But really you guys have no idea how sorry I am. I have been so busy with school and my time schedule is all weird and whatever and i don't even know. BUT I AM SO SORRY. I will start updating more. This is the first chapter. Obviously it didn't really fully take place in New Orleans. The story shows a small glimpse of the Mikaelson family situation in episode one and then what Natalia's situation is in episode one. Plus I introduced a new main character. HAVEN! Anyways before people start asking, yes I am still having Kol be on Esther's little team. In the intro of this story and in the description it says 'Follows plot, with a couple of twists' so you guys will just have to wait to see how that plays out. But I have a plan 😉. Oh and is anyone else curious about what happened in vancouver?...........(mysterious music plays)

Anyways please

Like

Comment

Vote

Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 1.5K 43
Hope Mikaelson is a 16 year old witch living in New Orleans with her 1000 year old family of original vampires and is trying to stay out of trouble. ...
35.2K 837 41
Stephanie Mikaelson has been separated from her family for 3 centuries but with a help of her one of her friends she finally reunited with her family...
120K 2.4K 41
Danielle Rodriguez is an eighteen year old girl, ready to start college with her best friend. Until one night she meets Klaus Mikaelson, a very sexy...
60.3K 2.5K 50
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟. 𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭...