Falling for Mr Billionaire ||...

By queensofsupreme

"What?" I shouted dropping the phone as tears stream down my face. He can't be dead, no! The father of my chi... More

*Cast*
Prologue
Chapter 1 *His back*
Chapter 2 *I still love you*
Chapter 3 *She can't be pregnant*
Chapter 4 *Be my wife please*
Chapter 5*The devil is married*
Chapter 6 *Heartbroken*
Chapter 7*please don't hurt me*
Chapter 8*I didn't want a divorce*
Chapter 9*She isn't married*
Chapter 10*Are you pregnant?*
Chapter 11*She knows about him*
Chapter 12*Last day of italy*
Chapter 13 *Finally he knows*
Chapter 14 *He called me a slut*
Chapter 15*His her father*
Chapter 16*The devil caught me*
Chapter 17*Water problem*
Chapter 18*Game on*
Chapter 19*Game goes wrong*
Chapter 20*On drugs*
Chapter 21*The Surprise*
Chapter 23*Paris Mistake*
Chapter 24*You under arrest*
Chapter 25*Jail life*
Chapter 26*broken hearts*
Chapter 27*Friends or family*
Chapter 28*Mother is back*
Chapter 29*Poison*
Chapter 30*Fake it till you make it*
Chapter 31*Its just an illusion*
Chapter 32*Bomb explosion*
Chapter 33*Broken body*
Chapter 34*AWAKE*
Chapter 35*Unconscious*
Chapter 36*behind bars*
Chapter 37*My baby*
Chapter 38*water-breaks*
Chqpter 39*Missing Ex-*
Chapter 40*Caught red handed*
Chapter 41*Suicide*
Chapter 42*Funeral*
Chapter 43*Wedding bells*
Chapter 44*Love is back*
Chapter 45*Engaged*
Chapter 46*Married again*
Chapter 47*Honeymoon*
Chapter 48*Cheater & a liar*
Chapter 49*Im Sorry*
Chapter 50*The end*
Chapter 51*Eli's start*
Chapter 52*Party like there's no tomorrow*
Chapter 53*Game on*
Chapter 54*Birthday wish*
Chapter 55*Revenge*
Chapter 56*Heart-condition*
Chapter 57*Accident*
Chapter 58- Bitter truth
Chapter 59 - Detective Eli
Chapter 60*Award ceremony
Chapter 61*Scars
Chapter 62 - Rule
Chapter 63*Past secrets
Chapter 64* Prom night
Chapter 65*Drinker*
Chapter 66*Future plans*
Epilogue

Chapter 22*The smack*

6K 273 19
By queensofsupreme

_Flashback_

"Sofia, why are all my whites clothes pink?" Aiden shouted coming downstairs wearing only a towel.

"Excuse me? Why don't you put on a shirt. Aiden you can't walk around here half-naked. " I shouted looking up.

"You will see me naked if you don't give me clothes. What the fuck have you don---." The towel dropped and I shut my eyes and ran away from him. "Sofia I'm wearing something you fool."

_____End_of_flashback_____

"It wasn't bad living with you Aiden." I faked a smile and he shook his head.

"It was worse then you think Sofia and plus I don't get why you moved out. I was wearing something under that towel, I swear."

"No you weren't." I shouted.

"Did you see me naked?" He questioned and I shook my head. "Then how would you know if I was naked or not? Unless you were watching me in the bathroom." I smacked  him and he started laughing. "I'm just joking with you but I swear I was wearing something under."

"I don't care Aiden, I'll go with you. Elijah loves you so much and he wouldn't mind moving away." I mumbled and he refused. "At least let me stay with you for a few more hours please." I begged and he agreed hugging me.

*******************

The next morning I woke up to see a letter next to me. I'm sure Benjamin couldn't have wait for me to wake up.

'Morning Sofia. I don't know why you came home late last night but I just hope it's not because of me. I know we were already ignoring each other before but I think you  ignoring me now because of the kiss. Anyways I won't be home for a couple of days that's why I'm writing this letter. I already said goodbye to the children because I'll be in a business meeting when you read this. I'm not in New York so don't bother calling me. Take care of our children, I love you all.'

~ Carson black.

I read his letter, confused. I don't know how crazy this guy can be after all last night, I could've been kidnapped maybe even dead if it wasn't Aiden surprising me. I can't believe I already miss him so much. I wish Aiden finds the happiness he deserves and I hope Benjamin isn't causing trouble wherever he is. I'm sure whatever happened yesterday when I was gone must have made him go out of New York. I wonder if I should be worried when Benjamin isn't in New York.

**********

Sofia's POV.

I was watching TV the whole day but somehow Benjamin didn't leave my mind once. I know he is up to something, I feel it in my body but I just hope he isn't back to his old ways. I hope he isn't back in the Mafia.

"Mommy, can I open the door please?" Elijah asked shaking me and I shook my head.

"Elijah did someone even knock on the door or are you planning to do something?" I questioned and the door bell rang. "I'm sorry." I mumbled to Elijah and quickly ran to the door.

"Hey Sofia. Is Benjamin here?" Anna said coming in the house. "Sorry that I came this time. I know you like to take a nap but honestly it's not afternoon yet so we cool right?"

"Why do you want to see Benjamin?" I asked ignoring everything else she said. The last time I left New York, Anna and Benjamin were enemies and now they both seem like they close friends.

"Nothing serious. I just heard what he did to you."

"Please be honest with me and tell me what your father gave Benjamin. He has been acting weird, he almost shot me and our baby Anna. I know you care about my children a lot so please tell me the truth." I begged and she quickly took a seat and started telling me everything.

_flashback_Anna's POV.

"Father, why did you do it? He almost killed his ex-wife and she's pregnant." I told my father and he shrugged his shoulders. "Father please don't do this. Benjamin is still a kid, his only older than me for a few months."

"Princess why do you care about the Carsons? They the once that ruined our country. Why doesn't he go back to London after all he doesn't have anything here in New York."

"At least now I know you were actually behind what happened to Benjamin." I mumbled as a tear dropped from my eyes. Sofia could've been dead because of my father and she wou dove never forgive me. "Father why did you do it to him?"

"I needed to experiment it to someone. You know I always make sure I don't use the drug on my enemies before experimenting it on someone that's why I did it. Anna my girl, you have a soft heart and that boy Benjamin isn't like you. He will find out what I did to him and he will act like nothing happened. I'm sure by now he is already planning something and he won't let this be bygones. Anna, I can take care of myself but you do know my weakness." I knew what my father was talking about. My daughters and I are his weakness. "Anna look after yourself and the kids or else I might also take out Benjamin's weakness, Sofia and her baby. Emily and Elijah will be better off without them." 

_______End_of_flashback___

"Sofia do you understand now why I never wanted you to meet my father?" Anna questioned me and I nod my head. "I know you met him once by accident but since that day I always made sure you never met again."

"Anna, swear on Marko's life that you are not hiding anything else. Please don't hide stuff from me like everyone else. Anna you my sister and you know I'm stronger than I look. I know you know where Benjamin is, or where he migh---."

"Fine."  She snapped interrupting me. "I'll tell you what I saw yesterday, but just know it isn't what you think. Sofia, Benjamin loves you a lot." I looked at her angry and she started telling me everything. How she came to the house looking for me yesterday and saw Benjamin talking with a women in the house. Anna told me he didn't look so happy when they were talking, in fact he was angry and when the women left and afterwards he went upstairs in a hurry that's why she didn't bother waiting for me to come home.

"Do you know how she looks?" I asked and she took her phone out. "Did you really take a picture of her?" I asked and she nod her head showing me a photo.

"Do you know her?" Anna asked and I shook my head because I couldn't tell her it's Geneva, the same girl who is suppose to be my friend. "Anyways I have to get Annette from school so bye." She got up and gave me a hug and Elijah a kiss. "Don't think about this Sofia, it was nothing okay." She left after that and I quickly locked the door after her.

I went upstairs to see if Emily was still sleeping and before I could even lie on my bed - the door bell rang. I quickly got up and went downstairs. The person kept knocking on the door and I quickly opened the door.

"What took you so long." Charlotte said catching her breath. "Have you seen the news?" She asked and I closed the door.

"No, but why?" Charlotte, Anna and Aiden are the only one who knows about me being pregnant with Benjamin's child.

"Benjamin." I looked at her confused and she continued. "He put six of your male friends in hospital." She added sitting on the couch. "Sofia, didn't you say you told Benjamin you pregnant with his child?"

"He didn't let me finish. He assumed it wasn't his child so I didn't tell him. He just told me to enjoy my life and to not forget about Emily and Elijah just because I'm with another man now." It was the truth. He just congratulated me and yesterday when I thought of telling him after the kiss, I left and after I came back he was sleeping and this morning he was already gone so honestly it isn't my fault.

"Well, you have to tell him unless you want him to kill Nicholas too." Charlotte replied and my heart skipped a beat. There's no way Benjamin can know about Nicholas being my friend. I definitely have to go back to Paris to get that beast.

"I'll switch on the TV and I'm sure he wasn't as bad as you think." I mumbled and turned on the TV. Charlotte wasn't lying when she said Benjamin has gone crazy beating up guys but if only she knew how much he scares me when he fights with people.

"Benjamin Carson black, second time in Paris for the same reason as last time. Rumors are that his ex-wife Sofia Valentines is pregnant with another men's child. She was known as a slut when she was married to Benjamin but now there's prove she was always one. Benjamin has been saying the same thing to all the six men he has injured earlier today. 'You can never have what's mine, just like I don't want what's yours.' This makes us all wonder, has our number one billionaire gone crazy? Has the one and only Benjamin Carson black the only son of Xavier loose his mind. We will find out after the break, stay tu--." I switched the TV off angry.

"What did I tell you Sofia?" Charlotte shouted. "I'm not saying it's you who is ruining my brothers life. But Sofia, his name is trashed because of what you made him think, people even think he is crazy. You know people adored him, loved him, worshiped him when you were not part of his life. Sofia I know we best friends but my brother's life has never been like this. Benjamin always made sure he never ruined his reputation. He always made sure he did everything right, stay out of troubles even though he was an asshole, he never once beat a man up for no reason let alone making the media witness it."

"Just say what you want to say already Charlotte. I know you saying I'm the one who ruined your brother's life." I shouted back.

"You right you are the one who ruined his life. You don't know who it feels to grow up with a brother that would give you the world if you just asked. Sofia, my brother always made sure he put the people he loves first in his life but you..." She paused shaking her head. "You selfish. You can't even tell Benjamin that the baby you are carrying is his. Sofia you worse than I thought. I treated you like my own sister but after I have seen what you have done to my brother, I don't care about you anymore. Can't you even see what have you done to my family? Benjamin knows what you have been through and not once did he ever use that against you. He still loves you after everything but you act like some bitch who doesn't need him."  I don't want to tell him that all I want for Benjamin is good. All I ever wanted for him is to stop lying and just tell me the truth. I know if I just tell him he is the father of this child - he will definitely never change. He didn't even tell me about my own father because he believes I'm too weak to handle the truth, that's why I left him.

"Thank you for the speech, now leave before I say something I'll regret later." I asked her nicely but she shook her head.

"I think the money made you greedy Sofia. Why else would you change so much in so little time."

"Wow Charlotte. You think I care about money, like you? Charlotte the craziness runs in your family, you took drugs because you were begging for Damien's love and your brother is only acting like you. Charlotte I did love your brother but I'm not stupid to see the fact he will never change his ways. He will always be the liar he is." I shouted and she giggled.

"Bravo Sofia Valentines. You just made me realize what you actually want." She smiled at me like a crazy women and I looked at her confused. "You know you gave birth to two Carson's and maybe one or two more Carson's are on the way but now I understand why you don't want the child you carrying to be a Carson. You want the baby to be a Russo. I can already picture it. I mean, you have Benjamin ripped around your little finger and you just need another rich guy, in case one of them becomes poor. " I was so angry at everything she said, I kept shaking my head but she just carried on saying shit about me "What a smart gold digger you are." That was the last push I needed. I didn't even know anger took over my body that I smacked her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 16.7K 65
"Why does it have to be 'he' and why can't it be 'she'?" She asks with so much anger. "What?" We all look at her confused while Oliver just rolls hi...
6.9K 401 41
******* SEQUEL HAS BEEN PUBLISHED 🤍🤍🤍'MARRIED TO A BILLIONAIRE' ******* Kellandra "Kelly" Grey is a secretary at her bestfriend, Avery's , multibi...
10.6K 167 74
"You don't want me..." I breathed, selfishly leaning into his touch. But I quickly pull away. "I'm different and so not your type," I muttered, looki...
3.7M 113K 60
"You had no right to not tell me that you are pregnant" Mr. Owens screamed and my eyes widened. He knew. This can't be happening. He was the last per...