Falling For The Blind Billion...

由 YourPsychodreams

The Caruso Series Book 1: Falling for The Blind Billionaire Book 2: The Billionaire Ex-Lover's Revenge - She... 更多

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: The Betray
Chapter 2: The Setup
Chapter 3: The Conclusion
Chapter 4: The deal
Chapter 5: The Vow/ Wedding
Chapter 6: The reception
Chapter 7: The Opinions
Chapter 8: The paranoia
Chapter 9: The ignorance
Chapter 10: The first task
Chapter 11: The breakdown
Chapter 12: The Recreation
Chapter 14: The Possibilities
Chapter 15: The Unexpected
Chapter 16: The flinch
Chapter 17: The Strange Appointment
Chapter 18: The help
Chapter 19: The Karmic
Chapter 20: The crack-feels
Chapter 21: The double-truth
Chapter 22: The Great- News
Chapter 23: The Indiscretion
Chapter 24: The Reproof
Chapter 25: The Behaviour
Chapter 26: The Unacceptable
Chapter 27: The Rage
Chapter 28: The Uncoil
Chapter 29: The Misconception
Chapter 30: The Inhuman
Chapter 31: The Kindness
Chapter 32: The Perfect husband
Chapter 33: The Flamboyant
Chapter 34: The Bravery
Chapter 35: The Regret
Chapter 36: The Dinner
Chapter 37: The Backfired
Chapter 38: The Contractions
Chapter 39: The Delivery
Chapter 40: The Smart Caruso's
Chapter 41: The Warning
The Billionaire Ex-Lover's Revenge(Book 2)
Chapter 42: The Wrong Coincidence
Epilogue: The Threat!
Trailer
Wattys2021
FORCED MARRIAGE TO THE PSYCHOTIC BILLIONAIRE (book 1&2)
Dominant & Submissive
Reason: Must read
Book Two: Out Now
Announcement
Announcement 2 ( must read)

Chapter 13: The Untold

3.7K 182 50
由 YourPsychodreams

The human heart has hidden treasures, In secret kept, in silence sealed; The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures, Whose charms were broken if revealed.- Charlotte Bronte

NICOLO'S P.O.V

I sat down looking straight to a particular place, as Gisella sat down. huffing in relief that she kept to her word to meet me downstairs before going to work.

"You're unusually attentive today, ain't you?" she asks me with an unfriendly tone.

I exhale at hearing her comment. "I am a bad person, Gisella, Trust me, I know." I pout out and noticed her staring at the scars on my naked shoulder.

her face went from unfriendly to curious about why I said that. "Signore, why do you say so? are you involved in bad unfinished business or Illegal deals?" I watch as she trails off, I sit right up in her stare.

I need to let her know, even though she won't stop calling me Signore instead of Signor, which means for the past months she has still not accepted me as her husband even though if our marriage was an Impromptu. I sighed, I can't bear lying to everyone, I even made Zeta, Alessandro, and Zia Benedetta lie for me. I got up, her eyes were trailing my scars, my whole body, I was just putting on a suit trouser with bare chest.

"I can see you!" the word came out grumpily. I noticed that her eyes went in illusionary shock. she raised an eyebrow and burst out laughing.

I raise a confused eyebrow and halt before I could walk to where she was sitting. "You don't believe me? does it sound like an episode of game of thrones?" I frown.

she looks at me deeply from the distance. "Is it a book?" she says, mockingly.

she stands to her feet immediately and carried her bag from her side. "That's pretty much a wonderful start." she pulls out her phone from her bag and looks through her phone, she walks closer to me and kisses my lips that were parted from seeing her laugh at me.

"I'll see you in a while I have an Interview today, don't miss me much, I'll be back by eight, bye love." A nod of my head and a "bye" that came out as a whisper. she looks at me once more goes out from the door living me in shock that I can barely even notice that my mouth was open. I sat down back on the sofa. As Zeta and Alessandro walk up to me smiling, Zia Benedetta was smiling towards me and she closed my mouth with her hand.

"She didn't believe you when you told her that you can see her," Zeta voice out, but I was just looking at them.

"She kissed me, she...she...my wife kissed me, you guys saw it too right? what has gotten into her? she even used the word love for me?" I ask a separate question.

"I'm quite amazed, she kissed you, I think she has fallen for you, or the other way round," Zia Benedetta says.

"Yes, Signorino, we saw it too, but I wonder why she didn't believe you, and she didn't even let you finish," Alessandro said.

The knot that tight my stomach hasn't eased from the kiss and I know for a fact it won't even begin to do so anytime soon . why am I such an asshole?

grumbling and feeling happy at the same time made me feel foolish, I never loved her, she is just a bait for my father's so-called plan. I mean yes I told Gisella that I can see her, I was blind but now I can see, I was only acting because I did an eye surgery years back, but decided to make use of the problem at hand with anyone knowing, except Zia Benedetta, Zeta, Alessandro, and few persons, to be able to find a clue about the kind of people that I was working with, Just one key factor that I didn't make clear to her was given her evidence that I can see her. I seriously need to clear my head. She has to know that we didn't really make love that night.

she's not smart at all, she didn't get any clue, how can a blind man bath himself, walk by himself, use a mobile phone? this is why she was betrayed, she doesn't have the talent of observation. I would have told her about everything for sure, but Zia Benedetta advice me to wait a while longer, but I decided to still tell her despite the warning Zia Benedetta gave. now I know why She told me not to tell her because she knows that It will be hard for her to digest it in.

I don't go to work because I have to play along, everyone forgot about me even my very own stepmom, Lorenzo didn't attend my wedding, I know everything about the Moretti's and the Santoro's. I always go out, she thinks I go out to meet old clients and family members when actually I was either going to my private doctor for eye checkup or to my private Investigator. But yesterday I found out that Gisella mamma was the lady that took care of me. But what I don't understand is what my papa wants from Giada Molinero!

"Signorino," Alessandro revive me from my mind discussions. "I have a better plan, It's a good thing that she didn't believe you." He said sighing.

I snort. "What is it?" I demanded.

"Signorino, keep on acting, we will all do it together, we might find a connection," he concluded.

"That's a great Idea, Lessandro." Zia Benedetta added.

"This could help, the only people who know about your eyesight recovery is I, Zeta, Alessandro, doctor Tito, and your personal secretary Abelie. We just have to be careful and make sure that Gisella and her parents are safe, we have to make her feel welcome. Don't forget that you didn't only get married to her out of your papa's wish, we also need to know what your papa wants, ok?" Zia Benedetta reprimanded.

I nod. "Ok...Ok" I was silent looking at the floor.

"Signorino, don't tell me that you're falling for her already!" Zeta questions mockingly.

The three of them look at me with the trace of a smile on their faces. "Are you all making mockery of your Signorino?" I was blushing.

"No, Signorino, we're just asking to know, because lately, you can't stop calling her name, even our ride back yesterday you said her name more than thirteen times," Alessandro said nonchalantly.

I furrow my eyebrow at Zeta and Alessandro as Zia Benedetta looks cheesily at me. "I did?"

They started laughing at me. "You see Signorino, you are laughing, It has been a while you smiled like this," Alessandro said. Immediately my smile vanish bit by bit.

"You all should get back to work, As for you Zeta book an appointment with my lawyer from Amalfi, Greco Berlusconi, and also with the Investor, Rafael Thomplinson from New York, I'll go get dress." I stood up.

"Okay, Signorino, I'll get the car out," he said.

***

I arrived at work, I was just thinking about what I did, I just realize that I kissed him, I kissed Signore Caruso. "what have I done? what was I thinking? Good lord." I slap my self and pinch my self, hoping that It was all in my dreams, but I did it in reality. "What made me do it? He was looking dashing, " I wince.

The scars my mama told me, was right In front of me today, I've never seen him half-naked. " What did he say again?" I try thinking, Oh. "That he can see me? bullshit crap." I turned to see Leanora looking at me with a confused face as I stop talking to my self.

"Are you alright?" She asks.

I grimace. "Yes, I'm ok." I lied.

she smiles, then frowns again. "Ok then, I have to tell you that we have a problem." she inquires.

I nod. "What is it about?"

"I heard the team leader of group one has some relationship with Nicola Raffaele, so the Interview with him has been canceled, so team one is the group Interviewing Nicola Raffaele," she grumbles.

I was shocked and filled with annoyance, I was upset and about to cry because my preparation for this interview turned out to be in vain, I don't get to see my Idol of fashion anymore, thanks to that interview wrecker.

"So we are going to Interview the duke's daughter, Infanta Alicia, the Principessa of Bourbon-two Sicily." she groans.

I frown. " What? Are you telling me that we are going royal, Now?"

She eases up. "Interviewing a Royal is not bad at all, It's just that I hate princesses, they act as if they own the world," she added.

"Oh, good lord. it's better to interview the duke's daughter, It's way better than Nicola Raffaele eccentric character, so we better interview Infanta." Signorina Jolanda says from behind us. We turn in shock. "Both Tiziana and you two will go for the interview, you should get ready for the interview, I'll contact the assistant to Principessa Infanta. And remember, don't mind what others say, we just have to do our job properly," she added.

with a nod from I and Leonora. "Yes, Signorina,"

she turns to walk away but stops and turns around. "Oh, before I forget, We have to believe that our team won't lose again to team one, Ok?" she smiles slightly.

Leonora rolls her eyes dramatically. "We got it, team leader, I have to see what they can do," she says. I laugh at the expression on her face.

"Tiziana will meet you girls in the restaurant," she added and walks. "Best of lucks."

***

A few minutes at the restaurant

"Gisella, I'm regretful, I could have interviewed my Idol if I had fought for it more," Leonora weeps.

"It's Ok, Nora" Tiz comfort her as she pats her shoulders.

I felt sad too, It's nice to see a Principessa from a royal family, It's the first time for me to interview or see a real Principessa from a royal family. But I wish It was the fashion Guru, Nicola Raffaele. I wish I can help Nora see him, but what can I do? "Calm down, Nora, Just forget about it, You'll surely see him someday," I inquired softly.

she hugs her self. "Tiz, Gisella, don't you think It's a pity?" she questions.

Tiz shrugs. "Just don't think about all this first, we have to contact Bartholomeo Pagruso the Principessa Assistant," She suggested as she dialed his number on her phone.

"Hello, is this the Assistant of Principessa Infanta? I am Tiziana Duilio, we are to interview her today for the festival magazine," she says.

"I'm sorry, Principessa is not free for the moment, bye"Beep beep.

She turns around like she's going to cry. "Principessa is not free for the moment, Beep Beep. " she winces.

"What? " I yelled in annoyance.

"I told you I hate the Royals" Leonora added as she rolled her eyes. "What else do you all expect? Asking for an interview from a royal in such a short amount of time, " she added.

What is this nonsense, we can't lose this score for our team, I need help.

*Don't forget to vote and share *

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

2.7M 100K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...
111K 2.7K 48
☆ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 ☆ Iris was just another girl. She was intelligent, caring, clever, and much more. She lived a normal and happy...
440K 15.4K 36
In this Series, Billionaire Bachelors meet their match in a wicked plan of their own. 2. The Winter Bride ****** It all started with a bitter need fo...
233K 5.1K 64
[COMPLETED] Book 2 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "It's you." ____________________________________________ Aud...