Two Moons, Two Brothers, Two...

Por Masked_Saiyan_Sellos

All was calm in the village...my family was happy even with some missing pieces...all that went to hell...all... Más

Part I: A Normal Day (Prologue)
Part III: The Parting
Part IV: Hell Day
Part V: Power Awakened: Rise of the Green Moon
Part VI: Too Late...But Never Over
Tale of the Two Moons (Dreams Part I Side Arc)
Part VII: Training Begins
Part VIII: Remember Who You Are!
Part IX: Bitter Reunion, Sweet Memories
Part X: Sweet Reunion, Bitter Memories
Part XI: Unexpected but Welcomed Visit
Part XII: The Battlefield is my Home, my Work, but never my Grave
Part XIII: Making Amends
Part XIV: The Expedition (Bewitching Arc)
Part XV: Think Fast or Perish...and I Refuse to Perish! (Bewitching Arc)
Side Chapter: Needed Advice
Part XVI: Are You Done?

Part II: I'll Protect You

2.9K 69 19
Por Masked_Saiyan_Sellos

2 Days before chaos...

I wake up to my sister nudging me.

Sister: "Hey dummy, wake up. Mom is worried."

I wipe the drool off of the shield and stands up

Sister: "What's that?"

(Y/N): "It's a shield. I made it for chibi slayer, he needs to stop thinking like dad..."

She then puts a hand on my shoulder

Sister: "Hey, I know you don't have the best memories of dad...but he still lo-"

I cut her off because I couldn't stand the word love and my dad in the same sentence.

(Y/N): "If he really did then why did he leave...he didn't love us... he taught our little brother the 'way of the sword' but he'll only get himself killed...that's why I stayed up all night making this for him...not just as a gift but to lead him down a better path..."

(Time skip to open field. Time: noon)

I nudge my brother as we sit under a tree.

(Y/N): "Let's go play adventurers?"

His eyes lightened up

Chibi Slayer: "Let's go get Cowgirl!"

(Y/N): "Yeah, lets go." I smile and ruffle his hair as we start walking

(Small Time skip)

Chibi Slayer knocks on the door and was about to again but I stop him.

(Y/N): "Don't be annoying, they probably heard us the first time."

A few minutes later we were met by a red-headed woman.

Cowgirl's mom: "Hey, what can I do for you little one?"

Chibi Slayer: "W..w-welll w..w..w-"

I smacked the back of his head to reset him

(Y/N): "You won't get anywhere in life if you can't speak up."

I then looked at the woman as she had a slightly shocked expression.

(Y/N): "We are here for Cowgirl."

Cowgirl's mom: "Oh, she'll be right down in a minute."

I nod and we waited outside as my brother was rubbing the back of his head

Cowgirl: "Hey Chibi Slayer and (Y/N)....wait (Y/N)?!"

I wave at her as she has a slight blush on her face.

(Y/N): "Ready to play? I do owe you guys for yesterday."

They both nodded as we go to our playing field. Before I heard something.

Cowgirl: "what's that on your back?"

My brother looks at my back and notices something wrapped and slung against my back.

I smile

(Y/N): "It's a little surprise for Chibi Slayer."

His eyes lightened up

Chibi Slayer: "REALLY!?!"

(Y/N): "You'll have to wait and see"

Chibi Slayer: "Awwww"

He pouts as we all start laughing

(Time skip)

We make it to our nice little hill as I have Cowgirl behind me being the damsel in distress and my little brother as the hero.

(Start scenario)

(Y/N)/Demon King: "Well if it isn't my arch nemesis, It's been a while since our last battle, Chibi Slayer"

Chibi Slayer points his sword at me

Chibi Slayer: "Your reign of terror is over Demon King! Hand over the princess, or suffer defeat"

I start laughing maniacally

Demon King: "You will not beat me with the sword alone."

I throw the wrapped shield to him. His eyes shoot open as he straps the shield to his arm.

Chibi Slayer: "Now I won't lose!"

Demon King: "We'll see about that!"

I grab some rocks and throw it at him but he uses the shield to block them and marches closer

Chibi Slayer: "Your fireballs won't work this time! HAHHHH!"

He swings his sword down but doesn't connect as I side step as Cowgirl sees Chibi Slayer on her left and the Demon King/ (Y/N) on her right.

Chibi Slayer: "You're finished Demon King!"

Chibi Slayer lunges at me as the sword went in between my arm and side. I kneel in defeat.

Demon Slayer: "Y..y-you w..w-won..."

I then felt weight on my back but before I can see what's going on I here a scream

Cowgirl: "Please don't die on me (Y/N)! I lo-"

I cut her off because of reasons

(A/N: To cock block all of you, yeah I'm evil deal with it.)

(Y/N): "Woah! Calm down Cowgirl, I'm ok. It's just a game remember?"

She then went silent and blushes a deep red but I just ruffle her hair and smile.

(Y/N): "I think that's enough playing for one day. What do you say, Hero, let's call it day?"

I look at my little brother as he glares at me for a bit. He nods as the both of them start walking off. Cowgirl was pretty far ahead but something caught the corner of my eye...it was a small creature...with a bow!?! Wait a minute green...GOBLINS!?!

'WHAT IS A GOBLIN DOING HERE!?!'

He shoots the arrow at Cowgirl but I was ready...I ripped the shield off of my brother and barely made it in time to block the arrow but the tip poked through the shield

'Piece of SHIT!'

The goblin smiles as he moves to the side to show two other goblins with bows. I scream out at my little brother to snap him back to reality

(Y/N): "Chibi Slayer this isn't a game anymore! Go take Cowgirl and go get help!"

The three goblins shoot their arrows and grin as each one hits the shield.

(Y/N): 'Shit, one more arrow and we're done for!'

I fling the shield at the three goblins staggering them but when I look back Cowgirl tripped and the goblins were already going to fire more arrows. I run to the fallen Cowgirl and use my body to shield her.
I see one arrow hit the ground beside me but one shredded into my shoulder and the other in my leg.
I hold back my screams so I wouldn't scare Cowgirl. She looks up at me with tears in her eyes. I smile to comfort her as one more arrow hits my other shoulder.

' C'mon body...don't give up on me now...'

Cowgirl stands still in fear as she sees me a bloody mess. As my legs get weaker I use Cowgirl as support.

Cowgirl: "(Y..y-y/n)..." fear completely filled her voice

Another arrow went into my leg as I slump down to the floor still trying to protect Cowgirl.

'I  c..c-can't s..stay up a-anymore...'

'Don't leave...'

My eyes shot up.

'No way I'm going down...I made a promise...'

I grab my little brother's wooden sword and start walking towards the goblins

(Y/N): "You think...you can...take my friends...my family..." my left eyes turns fire red as I trudge towards the goblins, instilling fear in them as I see their bows shaking in their hands

"Well you got another thing coming!"

They drop their bows and run off as I drop my brothers sword and collapse on the grass. As my eyes start getting heavy I hear someone in the distance

"(Y/N)! Stay with me sweetie!"

'Mom...?'

(A/N: Again, sorry for the long chapter. That's pretty much all I got to say. See you in the next one. WRYYYYYY!")

Word Count: 1146

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

44.8K 877 15
One shots for when I'm bored and have quick ideas. All these stories have darker themes and plots, most if not all probably won't be fluffy stuff. W...
9.6K 555 29
They took everything from me and nearly succeeded in taking my life, too. Sometimes, I wish they had succeeded, ending my suffering along with their...
124K 3.3K 21
"ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ sᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʀɪɢʜᴛ?" 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜! 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘�...