HER TOY 18+

By Twilightdreams69

Falling in love with a sadistic toy maker was never part of the plan. The Toy Maker loving her back only mad... More

Author's Note
The Real Slim Shady
The Start Of Something New
Old Habits
Good Vibrations
A Toast
Going Up
Going Down
Dream Lover
'Tis the Season to be Merry
Panty Privileges
Merry Dickmas
Two Bows and a Package
Motion of the Ocean
The Night Before The Night Before
The Magic Word
One Hail of a Holiday
Bah Humbug
O Holy Night
All I Want for Christmas is You
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
A Sleigh Ride Together With You
Sign on the Dotted Line
Mahogany
Stay
Looking Back
Don't Call Me Baby
A Jaded Rose Tease
A Jaded Rose Tease Pt. 2
Her Toy
Sides
Even
Bachelorette
Now or Never
Edge of Your Seat
You Win Some, You Lose Some
The Trouble With Wanting
Death of a Bachelor Pt. 1
Death of a Bachelor Pt.2
Extended Edition Announcement

Let's Make a Deal

29.6K 631 98
By Twilightdreams69

Yes, it's been a while. No, this is not the update of your dreams...yet. Some of you may know that the first book in this series, The Toy Maker, was deleted. Not by me. 

However, I am trying to find a silver lining (Not fuck it) by reposting The Toy Maker with all new chapters and heavy editing to the existing ones. Think of it as a special pervy edition. 

So here's what I'm proposing: vote on all the existing chapters of TTM and reread the story as it's updated (every Sunday). If the last chapter Green-Blue Eyes and Tequila gets over three hundred votes by next Sunday I'll give all of you the much-desired update to this book, Her Toy. The other chapters could use some love too.

I know what you're thinking. "But Jane, it's been so long, you should just update for us."

Maybe, but I also want to wait until I have the first book in peak condition. This is a mercy update. And I know, it's not really a deal as much as a hostage negotiation but what are you going to do about it? Spank me? ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 145 7
WARNING: What you are about to read might be addictive! This book consists of short erotica stories with mature content and sexual graphics and is fo...
3.4K 122 41
Hello. I have recently rewritten this story so please enjoy. This has many triggers so be warned 1. Jason (working) - Jason the toymaker, why me? - y...
3K 33 7
Mike wheeler is very popular guy and Will has just arrived at college. Will is the slightest unpopular kid who's just arrived at college Will is a go...
98.4K 2K 7
Sample only, Ebook available on Apple books, Book by Barnes and Nobles, and Kobo. Links in bio ❤️ ***** "You are going to come again, but not until I...