Being a prisoner for four hot...

By scatterbrainkid13

Sara Thorne is kidnapped by a werewolf, Gray after seeing him turn and now she is the prisoner for four young... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Ten

4K 49 11
By scatterbrainkid13

 "Don't worry about anything Sara, just go with the flow," Gray advice and pushed me, gently, down the narrow hall.

"What the hell am I supposed to do?" I said raising a brow, stopping on tracks.

"Be good and try not to bite anyone's head off," he said like he was talking to a kid about how bad it was to bully the other kids and play nice and blah, blah, blah.

"I do not bite people's heads off," I said defensively crossing my arms over me chest.

"Now you won't, if I hadn't warned you only God knows what you'll do to any of them," he was so serious when he said that it actually gave the opposite effect on me.

I rolled my eyes and caught sight of the dessert table! With those cute tasty lil' cakes, chocolate and sweets.

"Yeah, sure whatever," I said absently and walked off the table.

Ah, cakes I had an obsession with 'em. I smiled to myself; there were tarts, croissants, sundaes and my favorite mousse au chocolat.

I've always had a sweet tooth but I never much grew fat, I did have a few cavities but that was when I was six or seven and I was too lazy to brush my teeth after eating sweets. Then again that never stopped me from still eating.

Guess that's also the reason why my friends used to call me "Chocó".

My plate was full of chocolate goodness and I was taking a bite on one of them when I hear someone.

"Hello, Blondie," The person whispers into my ear. The smell of wine and something else fills the air; I could really gag my guts out at the person right now (the smell of alcohol is really disgusting and it makes me absolutely sick)

"I do have a name you know," I turn and hiss at the person, momentarily forgetting what I had promised Gray a moment ago.

The wine-smelling flirt had thick black hair that was gelled back and crimson eyes that gave me the creeps, his features read surprised at first but disappeared the moment he sees my whole body.

"Oh! A girl that dares talk back," his frown changes into a cat like smirk, "I like that."

The announcer suddenly grabs the microphone getting everyone's attention (thankfully) even the tall guy backed away, directing his eyes at the center where and incredibly skinny guy wearing expensive looking tuxedo.

"Now that I have your attention, ladies and gentlemen I am glad to present our host of the night..." he pauses as if to build a tension or something else "Master Trey Alfonse Ravensdale!"

A spotlight, ironically, is suddenly shone on Trey who was walking down the stairs. Okay maybe not walking down, more like arguing with a forty-something year old man with hair as dark as his.

"I told you: NO!" he screamed making everyone gasp and suck in breath a bit too loudly and annoying to me.

Everyone was more silent, their eyes glued to the little scene happening before them. The man Trey was standing with looked displeased; he glanced at their audience (us).

"Didn't anyone tell you it's rude to stare?" his voice boomed with power and authority that no one, even I, would make a sarcastic retort.

And that was saying something, believe me.

It looked like he had power over them because every single one of them looked away moving away from the old man's gaze.

The crowd parted like the Red Sea when the man and Trey came through.

There was a soft whistle, "Hate to be in that kid's shoes."

And guess who it was, none other than the drunken guy.

"Care to explain?" I asked, trying to be polite.

"Anything for a pretty lady," he smiled once more and nodded his head to the older man leaving.

"That guy over there is Faustus Ravensdale and the kid with him is-"

"Trey Ravensdale, I know."

"Okay then, and in case you haven't noticed it yet they are father and son, Ravensdale, the older one, is one the richest and oldest vampire families of all time. They play an important part on the council." He paused and glanced at me. I was busy nodding my head that I didn't notice when I felt a warm arm grasp my bare arm.

"Excuse me but I'll be taking this girl for now,"

Speak of the devil, it was the infamous Trey.

"Hello, Markus." Dustin said flatly looking him the eye.

"Ah, look what we have here: Dustin Waldeburg and Trey Ravensdale," Markus sneered.

I stole a glance from both of them, damn did they look good. Okay, that may be a bit shallow but seriously why did they have to look so handsome?

I'm only a seventeen, so who cares if I like a guy, or two, or four.

God damn it.

Moving on, the two of them were standing behind me like bodyguards. I felt, strangely, relieved and safe. How can you not when there was a demon and a vampire protecting you... I hope.

"Let's go," I felt a tug on my arm and I followed but another hand grabbed my other arm.

"I do believe I was talking to her and we are clearly not finished talking," Markus sneered at the both of them.

Then a sudden realization came to me.

I grimaced, hell no. No one was going to play tug of war using my arms! Especially since there was a huge possibility that they could literally rip my arms off of my body.

"But she's my-" Dustin cleared his throat "our human, not yours." Trey said glaring at Markus with his piercing gold eyes.

"But I was talking to her after you rudely interrupted,"

"Don't I get to say anything in this?" I asked, sounding more tired and irritated than I felt.

"NO!" they snap at the same time, both glared at me with such a force that I actually had to stop myself from cringing.

I hadn't noticed that there was a crowd around us until Sloane had finally stepped in, "TREY! MARKUS! Stop this nonsense now before I stop this myself!"

Markus gave Trey one more look that only the two of them knew. He gave a warm smile and kissed my hand. "Till next time, milady,"

"And as for you Trey, I told you to get Sara not to rip her arm off or get into a tug-of-war with Markus!" Sloane turned on Trey this time. "Can't you follow simple instructions? All I asked you to do was get Sara and try not to cause trouble but I see that that's impossible,"

Sloane looked like she was at her limit her cheeks were flushed and bright red, her eyes went a totally different color, and the soft cornflower was replaced by a bright flame color.

Dustin snorted. "You too Dustin, you didn't do a thing to stop this in the beginning!"

Dustin shrugged as it was nothing. "It's always interesting to see a fight between long time... frenemies."

Sloane rolled her eyes, "Okay you two can go, I'll take care of Sara," she made a gesture with her hand as if to shoo them off.

"Dhampir," Dustin said when he passed by Sloane, smirking when she stiffened.

"Dumbasses," Sloane mutters under her breath.

I met a few pairs of curios eyes, I gave them all cold looks.

Really now, am I a freak show or something.

"C'mon Sara," all of the anger from her voice was gone just like that. Her eyes had gone back to their original color too.

"I'm really sorry about my brother Sara," Sloane apologized giving me a glass of wine.

"Oh no thank you, I don't drink." I said politely when something she said struck me. "Brother?" I repeated unsure if I heard it correctly.

"Oh, yeah," she chuckled and puts her glass aside "Trey is my half brother, we have different mothers."

"Wow," was my brilliant response.

After a few minutes, almost as if nothing had happened, Sloane was chattering away she didn't pause for me ask questions, she was holding a glass filled with dark colored wine or... ugh blood.

I wasn't actually listening to her, I kept nodding and smiling encouragingly every so often when in truth I couldn't understand half of what she was talking about.

I look around for anything unusual, only to meet a dark pair of eyes. Markus.

"Sara? Sara, are you even listening to me?"

"Yeah 'course I am." I said unable to look away.

My hands started to tingle. I felt a shiver down my spine and the oddest thing happened.

"Sweet dreams." He mouthed to me.

Everything suddenly blacked out, my eyesight was blurring until I couldn't see anything, the sounds of whispers and screams became a low buzzing sound, I was numb, I was falling....

... I was in a different place now. I was staring at a person I haven't met before: she had great looking cheekbones; her skin was like moonlight clear and almost translucent, her mane was a bright red flowing down to her shoulders. Her eyes were an unusual shade of blue and green. She was pretty, but she was also wearing rags. The parts where her arms and legs were exposed I now noticed were covered with unhealed scratches and bruises.

Despite that she was still smiling at me, "Sybil, I am glad that you have finally awakened, how was your nap?" she was smiling, radiating warmth and kindness.

Sybil?

"Chazona," the word formed on my lips before I could think of a response, it was like my mouth was moving on its own. I couldn't stop myself it was like someone had taken over my body.

The redhead, Chazona, smiles and laughs at my reaction. "My, my, my don't you look tired. No worries Sybil there won't be much work for today."

"Chazona I am fine, you're the one who should be resting, look at your wounds they haven't healed yet!" a hand reaches for hers and rolls up the sleeve of her arm to reveal even more wounds but they were deeper and some of them were still wet with blood.

I was shocked, who would do such a thing?

As if to answer my unsaid question Chazona said, "We are slaves Sybil, not guests; it is not our place to complain. They give us food and shelter if we follow their wills and desires." She looks down at her feet "Well I am only a worthless slave but you're different Sybil, you are a-"

"Do not talk like that!" I, or whoever's body it was, snapped "We are human beings! Not animals we have feelings, it's not even our fault that this is happening it's all-"

"Hey you over there, keep it down!" I felt gasped and fell to the ground, I felt something unusual painful.

I screamed as the pain doubled. The screams turned into loud piercing shrieks. From the corner of my eye I saw Chazona move to my side screaming: "Sybil!" or was it "Stop!"?

Then everything shifts again and I'm in a different place. There was a crowd, a sea of unfamiliar faces; they were all staring at me. At the side I saw Chazona in a white dress; it was a simple and clean dress.

I tried to move closer to her but gasped as I felt pain around my wrists and something heavy and cold around my leg, they were chains!

I stood there watching as Chazona walked on a platform where someone threw a tomato at her, ruining her dress but she stood proud and tall. The way she looked at the crowd was eerie, her eyes looked sad but as if she had no regrets.

The crowd was yelling something sounded unfamiliar but after a while I managed to decipher as they grew louder.

"Kill her! Kill the witch!"

Two men appeared and tied a rope around her neck. "Any last words witch?" one of them, the one who held the bag that was going to cover her face, asked.

"No, no I do not." She spoke the words calmly and evenly like she wasn't going to be hanged and die today.

I heard the one of them mutter: "Stupid damned witch," as he put a bag over her head.

The man that was supposed to pull the lever that would open the trap door (floor?) hesitated when I suddenly shrieked.

"Kill her already!" The crowd yelled

"CHAZONA!" I yelled to the top of my lungs as I witnessed that kind and beautiful girl fall and make a few quirks before finally stopped

She stayed there, lifeless and unmoving...

Oh my God.

"And the next one!" someone released me from the chains and rope. I fought them but grew tired and started yelling and shrieking instead.

I felt a rope around my neck and a bag over my face. The last thing I heard that made my stomach clenches and frighten the crap out of me.

"Good night Sara," the voice sounded exactly like Markus's. Then the lever was pulled and my feet fell. I screamed louder.... "DON'T!"

I stood up from my bed. A wet towel fell from my forehead and everything was spinning... and I wanted to puke my guts out.

*****

Well that's chap ten for ya! Sorry if was kinda.....  Next one's gonna be shorter but before I make my next chapter pls tell me whose your fave guy in the story (THIS IS IMPORTANT) so put your answer as a comment okay? T.Y.

 MESSAGE? COMMENT? VOTE? FAN???

 THANKS FOR READING!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 3.8K 41
A story about a lonely seventeen year old girl, who looses her mother and lives alone taking care of herself. One fateful night she's captured by a p...
35K 1K 21
Aurora is a young she-wolf who wants nothing more than to be happy with her mate and live as the Luna of his Pack. But when Grady takes it upon himse...
18.2K 665 30
This story follows a 16 year old girl with a dark past and a unsettling secret, she has an extraordinary gift and many troubles that follow her, will...
5.1K 129 15
"You're mine." Her uncle tried to claim her. Her father beat her. Her mother died. Alpha comes along. "No, she's mine." She'd found her mate. She'd a...