Blissful โœง ๐….๐– (FINISHED)

By -dogsoft-

๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ /blษชs/ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ INFORMAL ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ; ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ฃ๏ฟฝ... More

๐“๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ โ˜ผ I Want To Help
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ Doesn't Even Know
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ Snow Day
๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž โ˜ผ Hurts
๐๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ โ˜ผ Bellyache
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ 1945
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ I Can't
๐‘๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ž โ˜ผ New Girl
๐๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ โ˜ผ Diablo
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ Mystery Boy
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ Always Watching
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ One Day
๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž โ˜ผ Kid
๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž โ˜ผ Gone
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ Time
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ Do You Love Me?
๐‘๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ž โ˜ผ Pickup Lines
๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž โ˜ผ Not Worth It
๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž โ˜ผ Not Worth It โท
๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž โ˜ผ Not Worth It โธ
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ Past Life
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ Anything
.โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหšThank youหšโ˜พ หš๏ฝกโ‹†.

๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ Not True

2.1K 47 43
By -dogsoft-

Second person
Warnings: swearing!

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

"Please tell me it's not true." You whispered, your head hanging low to prevent looking him in the eyes. You could feel tears threatening to spill.

It was 3:25 in the morning, and you had the most tiring day. Men wouldn't stop hitting on you, throwing themselves over the bar at you. You feet aching with the ridiculously high high-heels with every step you took, the skimpy dress your manager made you wear was clinging onto you, almost suffocating you.

All you wanted was your small one bedroom apartment, which you shared with you boyfriend of 2, almost 3 years with, change into your pjs with some fuzzy socks while laying in your warm bed, his arms wrapped round you while he whispered sweet words into your ear.

You remember the pleasing sigh just thinking of it.

But now. Nothing was pleasing.

Right in front of you was your boyfriend with nothing on and under the covers with some blonde bimbo.

Her blonde hair was sticking up in every direction, her red lipstick smudged across her face, and the look of shock plaster on her face.

He had red lipstick marks all down his neck to his chest, his light brown curly hair that you loved running your hands through was also a mess.

You could feel your heart shatter into millions of pieces.

"Y/n, it's not what it looks like!" He says, pushing the girl out of your bed and standing up quickly grabbing his boxers and putting them on. The blonde girl quickly ran out of the room, grabbing her stuff as she ran for it.

You shook your head.

How could he?

Taking a deep breath, you wiped your tears away. You looked him dead in the eye, "I want you to leave. Now. Leave your key on the kitchen counter."

"What?"

"I said leave!" You screamed. You couldn't control your feelings, you wanted him gone so you can just cry.

"Are you serious?" He said, his face growing red from anger as he took a step closer to you.

You took a step back, "does it look like I'm joking, Brian? Does it look like I'm fucking joking!" You couldn't help but let your emotions flood out.

"I work three jobs trying to keep a roof over our heads and this is how you fucking repay me, huh? You repay me by sleeping with some fucking stupid hooker behind my back, while I fucking work my ass off." You step forward, every step you took you could feel your face getting hotter and hotter by the second.

"So I'm going to repeat once more. Get the hell out of my apartment." You said, looking him dead in the eye.

He just looked down at you, no emotion on his face at all. All he did was turn away, grabbing a bag then he was gone.

You heard the sound of the keys flying onto the counter and soon following the slam of the front door, sending a shiver down your spine. Instantly tears started running down your face as you dropped to the floor, knees against your chest, as you let out heart breaking sobs.

You can't believe he threw your relationship away like that.

You looked at your surroundings. Feeling a pain in your chest as all memories of him came flooding through your mind. The happy memories, the sad, and the angry memories. You couldn't stand it.

You quickly stood up, removing your outfit and putting some ripped jeans and a fluffy sweatshirt on.

Making your way to the front door, you slide on your vans, grabbed your keys and some change, looking back at your apartment you let out a sigh.

Walking down the busy side, your head down as thoughts consumed your mind.

Maybe if I just listened to him?

Maybe it was nothing?

Who was you kidding, you knew it was coming, you two hadn't had a proper conversation in months, when you came home he was asleep and when you woke up he was at work.

You let out a loud sigh. Looking up at the bright lights, you realised you've walked into town. It was quite beautiful.

Just the lights of the lamp post lit up the area. No people was around making noise, the only noise was the sound of your foot steps and the water fountain in the distance.

You made your way to the water fountain, sitting on the edge, listening to the sound of water crashing against it's self. You could feel your self instantly relax.

As you looked down you could see the penny's shining brightly. As you stared the thought popped into your mind. You grabbed some change from your pocket.

Bringing out a cent. You clasped it tight in your hand closing your eyes.

"I just wish people stopped hurting me." You mumbled, before flipping the coin in your thumb, watching as it landed in the water.

You shook your head feeling dumb. Wishes don't come true.

You stood up turning around. As you turned around you came in contact with a hard solid platform, which caused you to fall the the ground with a loud thud.

You let out a hiss in pain.

"I'm sorry!" The voice said.

As you looked up, your eyes locked onto theses dark familiar chocolate orbs that shined brightly in light, his freckles scattered across his pale face, his bushing unkept eyebrows furrowing in confusion, his dark raven curls hung loosely across his forehead.

"Y/n?" Finn furrowed his eyebrows together, "What are you doing here? It's-" he looked down at his phone, "5:46."

Finn Wolfhard, you met him a couple of times at a few parties that you and your boyfriend— ex-boyfriend attended, but only has small talk before you used to run off to find your friends.

"That's the time!" You shouted, "Oh, um. I was out for a, um, early walk?" You meant to state it, but I came out more as a question.

Finn slowly nodded is head, not believing a word that was coming out of your mouth as he could see previous tear stains on your cheeks, but decided to play along.

"Um, so why are you hear? Are you following me?" You asked.

"W-What? N-no," he let out an awkward laugh, his hand scratching his neck, "I work in the coffee shop. Remember?"

As soon as the words fell out of his mouth you felt a blush creep onto your cheeks.

"Oh, Yeah. I'm sorry."

"It's fine really." He said.

Awkward silence flooded around you, the only noise was the water fountain behind you splashing.

"Um, wanna come to the cafe with me. For a drink! Please, it's the least I can do for making you fall." He said with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah, sure." You smiled up at him.

When you looked up to meet his eyes, you felt a warmth flow through you.

As you walked to the cafe, you and Finn talked about everything in your life and he genuinely made you happy.

Maybe it was okay for a new chapter in your life to start.

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

Thank you for 2k reads!

I haven't proof read this so please excuse the spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes!

Hope you have a lovely morning or evening where ever you are! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 1.5K 40
Exactly as the title says ?? Requests: CLOSED
37.2K 325 24
~ โ€ข ~ The title says it all ~ โ€ข ~ Have any requests, DM me (must be Y/n, I will still give credit) ~ โ€ข ~ (may contain swearing) 1kโœ… 5kโœ… 10kโœ… 15kโœ… 20k...
175K 1.9K 13
f.w imagines! โžซ read in ~๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐Œ๐Ž๐ƒ๐„! โžซ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ...
215K 4.7K 57
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๏ฟฝ...