a TOMBOY or a GirlyGirly(star...

By bre_2wice_ahh

CRAZZY FREAKY FIGHTING SECERTS More

a TOMBOY or a GirlyGirly
WHO THE FUGDE ???????
HOPEFULLY
okay you fineee but........
OMG LOOK AT THAT
BAD WELCOME TO LA CALE.
THAT DOES MORE THEN TWERK GIRL
TWERK THT AHHH
picture of nini
picture of nyla
picture of breuna aka brebre
picture drew

its about to go down

62 2 0
By bre_2wice_ahh

now the girls got off the plane and  just so yall know Bre and Choel have beef . oka Bre and Choel know each other from 6th garde Choel was messy a drama starter and always thought that she was a gay hoe because when she turned 8 she developed breast which wasnt her thing and start to wear bigger size clothes to make herself looked flat chest. but  the day before Spring break the school had a water fight or you got to play b-ball or whatever so Breuna set down and was talking to Ray Prince Roc and G and Jay then choel pored a bucket of water on her then this happened::::https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=S-lNGl-Wt90 .

bre in tighs

blue: the other black girl

first white girl

choel

second white girl her groupy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
210K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
119K 5K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
148K 16.8K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...