Renesmee's Unwanted Twin

By LittleEternal

Renesmee wasn't Bella and Edward's only child, she has a beautiful little sister. Who is disgusted by everyon... More

Their Birth
I'm Your Mother Now
The Truth
Your Kid?!
This is Rosabelle
The Mikaelson's
Hope and Rosabelle
Trying To Find Her
Volturi
Forks
Family?
It's Over
I Want Her
Friendship Or Trust?
Not Again
Kat and Rose
Hope and the Approval
Its Been Years
Little Meadow
READ AT ONCE!!!

I'm Katerina Petrova

31K 605 64
By LittleEternal

~~~Rosabelle's Pov~~~
Months had passed and my Mother still hated me, and my Father stayed away like I was a fatal illness. I don't understand why they hate me, I don't understand what I did. I would have been alone if it wasn't for, Aunt Rosalie, Uncle Emmett, Grandpa Carlisle, Grandma Esme, and Nessie. They're the only ones who care, they're the only ones who love me. Mommy and Daddy don't like when Nessie is around me, they think I'm gonna hurt her, but I'd never hurt Nessie, she's my sister. Her dog friend Jacob sometimes buys me candy but that's it, he doesn't really talk to me, he'll smile every now and then, but we never talk.

But I'm grateful most of my family loves me for who I am and not what my mommy thinks I am. Grandma Esme let's me help her bake in the kitchen, she's teaching me too. I remember how the other day we were making apple pies for Renesmee and Jacob, and we kind of threw a little flour at each other, left a big mess afterwards. I like the fact that even though Grandma Esme says she doesn't have a gift, her gift is to love someone passionately and trying to see the good in them. Grandpa Carlisle is just as caring, he likes teaching me how to read and write. He believes a rainy day at home when it's all quiet is the perfect time to read a book. He loves explaining the vampire world to me, from things about the Volturi to the different taste of blood.

Grandpa Carlisle's gift is amazing self control, he has to have a lot if he works in a hospital. Uncle Emmett is fun to be around, he teaches me how to play sports and video games, and how to know when to move on. He told me as soon as he became a vampire, he understood he could never see his family again. So he had my father help him get two hundred dollars, and left it in a bag in front of his house. He admits it was hard leaving his brothers, baby sister, and parents. But he knew he had to move on and live his life, because yes he would miss his old family, but he had a new one to move on with. Aunt Rosalie was like a Mommy to me, she was always hovering and making sure I was happy, she also protected me from my real Mommy. She teaches me how to fight and protect myself while also being a proper little lady. She showed me how to style hair, detect a threatening presence, dress myself, and how to flip someone twice your size over your shoulder.

She was a great Mommy, and if she ever had children they would be very lucky to have her. She was beautiful and graceful but knew how to punch someone in the face really hard. And then there's Nessie, Ness teaches me how to love and be kind in a bad situation. I remember we were playing outside when Mommy and Daddy told her to come home that instant, but she told them to bug off. When I asked her why she did that when she's gonna get I trouble she told me 'I don't care what they say, you and me are equally important, and if they can't see that they're the real monsters'. I love my twin sister, and I know she'd never hurt my like I'd never hurt her. We almost look the same but I have wavy brown hair and brown eyes unlike Renesmee, she has reddish brown hair and brown eyes.

We currently look like three year olds with the mind of a six or eight year old. I was by myself reading a book in the main room, it was sunny and beautiful out this morning. I was happy until Mommy Bella entered the room, things were about get ugly up in here. "What are you doing?" She asked me with a cautious approach in her steps. "I'm reading a book about Snow White Mommy." A look of something in between guilt and anger passes over her face before she makes a really tight fist. "Please, don't call me that, don't pretend you don't know what you did!" "But I don't know what I did!" Mommy Bella steps up to me quickly with her hand raised up to her face like she was going to hit me but she never did. No matter how much she hates me she's never been able to hit me, she can't bring herself to do it.

"Just stop acting like your innocent, you tried to kill me and my daughter. Why did you try to, why?!" "I didn't try to kill anyone I promise, but Mommy I'm your daughter too." She suddenly vamp - speeds me into a wall with her hands tightly gripping my upper arms. "Stop calling me your Mommy, your a monster you've never been my child!" She stops her sentence short as she looks me in the eyes, and all I could see was hatred. "Stay away from Renesmee she's mine, my daughter. I can't believe I gave birth to you." Mommy whispered harshly before running out the door in blur and leaving me to hit the floor crying. The sounds of my sobbing had attracted Mommy Rosalie, Uncle Emmett, Grandpa Carlisle, and Grandma Esme.

"Rosabelle sweetheart, what happened who did this to you?" Mommy Rosie asked as she picked me up and cradled me in her arms. "Mommy Bella....she was.......being mean again."I told them in between my cries as I curled further into her arms. From where I was seated in her arms I could see them all share a look as Uncle Emmett and Grandpa Carlisle ran off somewhere deeper into the house. "Look, Rosabelle when you were a couple weeks old we knew your Mommy would get worse, and since she's a newborn she's a little emotionally unstable. So we made a plan, based on what age you would look like we packed several bags for you. They have clothes and food inside them so you won't starve to death and can change when you need to. You need to run ok, you need to run and don't look back, just keep running, understand me?"

Nodded my head while tears clouded my eyes, I didn't want to leave them and Nessie, but I guess I had to. Uncle Emmett came back with a bookbag that looked huge but was tiny enough for a four year old. And grandpa Carlisle came back with a map, both quickly gave me both items. "Rosa, you need to go to the town I circled for you on the map, there are vampires there who might help you, the town's called Mystic Falls, it's in Virginia." "Virginia? Carlisle that means she's gonna have to run all the way to the other side of the United States. If Bella finds out she'll never be able to out run her, especially since Bella's a newborn." Grandma Esme said to him while helping me slip on the bookbag. "I know, but I highlighted a route that should take her quicker to Mystic Falls, basically a shortcut."

As we all rushed down the steps to the front porch, I stopped and hugged them all goodbye. "Tell Nessie to don't forget to love me." I asked them, they all nodded and looked about ready to cry if they could. And then I turned towards the woods and ran, I ran for days maybe two weeks I couldn't tell. I looked at the map then up at the sign in front of me, and in big letters it said 'Welcome to Mystic Falls'. I smiled as I ran into the town looking for any signs of vampires, but the I heard loud honking and turned to see a car coming right at me. I moved out of the way but tripped on a rock and hit my head hard. I know I couldn't stop here, so I used what little strength I had and staggered away from the scene of the accident. I walked for awhile until I noticed there was barely anyone around, I thought I was going to die, but I was wrong. In my very blur vision I saw a pretty lady with long wavy brown hair and brown eyes, lean over my body looking worried.

"Hey little one, what happened to you, why are you hurt." "Please help, please." The pretty lady picked me up and suddenly bit into her wrist after her face changed. Her face now had veins under her eyes which were completely red, she also had two huge fangs coming out of her teeth. "It's okay kid, I'm Katerina Petrova, and I'm gonna help you alright, but I need you to drink my blood can you do that for me." Nodding my head I weakly take her wrist into my hand and started to drink her blood. When I had enough I pulled away but still felt tired. "It's ok, you can sleep now, I'm taking you to my place." Closing my eyes I was met with the calming darkness of sleep as I felt my body being carried off somewhere by the vampire who was nice enough to help me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 339 29
(I wrote this like a year ago and my grammar was literally beyond the worst and the storyline was horrendously written. Beware.) Luna had just been d...
127K 3.9K 27
Bella's back, fresh out of Juvie, a plan in her mind. She had spent every waking moment figuring out what the Cullens where and now she was positive...
347K 6.3K 20
Renesmee was not Bella and Edwards only child. She has a graceful, beautiful, kind, and lovely little sister. Everyone loves her she's the heart of t...
291K 5.5K 45
Sequel to Edward's Little Sister. The Agreste family need to leave again, because people have started to notice that they don't age. They have chose...