Buddies [Darren Espanto]

By solarxdo

"Love you best friend." "Love you too." and i'm stuck in the friendzone again and again Copyrights 2014© sola... More

Buddies
[1] Roger That
[2] Elsa? Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?
[3] "I Didn't Know You Were British" "Well I'm Not."
[4] Airport Dare
A Note
[5] Manila
[6] Congratulations, D
[7] This is World War Three my Friend
[8] Food Wars
Here's Another Note
[9] Selos
ONE MORE NOTE IM SARREH
[10] The Text and the Skype Call
[11] Battle Rounds
[12] What
[13] Half a Heart
[15] A Whole New World
[16] Heartbreak Girl
REALLY IMPORTANT
Help for a scene?
[17] Stage
[18] World War IV is Caused by Braces
[19] My Best Friend Did My Make Up
[21] A Day in Canada
not an update and sort of important lol
[22] Ciao Braces
[23] Present Shipping
this is my sixth note in this story
[24] Hey, Don't Cry!
[25] The Truth Hurts, Doesn't It?
note nanaman
[26] I Can't.
[27] 3AM
[27] Mess
HEY YOU THERE! READING THIS NOTE!
[28] What I Like About You
[29] Oh Well, Oh Well
[30] Thanks For The Memories
[31] Code Blue
[32] First Wish
[33] Second Wish
HI GUYS
[34] "Don't forget that I'll always love you guys."
[35] One Last Time
GUYS ILY ALOT
HEY GUYYSSSS

[20] Packing with Darren

1.3K 42 6
By solarxdo

It's the weekend my lovelies! And therefore, many updates!! 

-bex. 

Chapter 20 : Packing with Darren

MARGO 

Okay, since tomorrow will be my flight (and sadly leaving Darren for a matter of days) he helped me pack my things. 

And by things, like all of them. 

It was like he was sending me back to Canada. 

Which was totally not offending. 

Please do note sarcasm. 

Anyways, he insisted on packing everything for me, hence, here I was, dictating him what to pack and not.  

"Hey Marog - um, i mean Margo, I'm done." 

"Really?" 

"Yeah-huh" 

"I'm to judge that one." 

Suprisingly, he did a better job than I did. Gosh, when was he this.... organized?

"Well, it was nice packing for you, lieutenant; but sadly, i need to get dressed and go to the practice for semi-finals." he said whilst standing up and brushing his pants. 

"Can I go with you?" I ask. 

"Yeah. Sure." 

I quickly ran to my closet and grabbed my high-waisted shorts and tank-top (since that was the only thing left because everything else is in my luggage) and knee-socks, matched with my black high-top converse. Since I was the only girl wearing 'converse' at our school in Canada, it was my 'signature' style. Knee-socks and converse.

I changed at my room's bathroom, took a quick glance at myself and smiled, "I look good." As I walked out, Darren was sitting on my bed, doing something on his phone. "You ready lieutenant?" He looked at me, paused, and nodded. 

He took me by the hand, and let me tell you, it was a normal thing for us. But this time, it was weird - it had a tingling sensation, an electrical shock of some sort. And even though it was unusual, i loved it. 

I loved the feeling of Darren's fingers intwined with mine.  

"Hey, Margo?"

"Yeah?"

"I'll miss you."

"Don't worry Darren," i looked at him, "I'll miss you too." 

***

I was watching Darren perform one of the songs that Coach Sarah wanted him to sing. He was so different in the stage; he was loose, calm, and as if, the stage was his home. Seated on the comfy and cushioned seats in the auditorium of some-sort, I felt someone sit beside me.

"Hi Ate." a little girl greeted. I think her name was Darlene, then followed Lyca. I knew Lyca because when Darren was at the practice before this, she and I played together. "Ate Reese! Kamusta?" said Lyca. 

"Eto, antok." i replied, and they giggled. 

"Ate, my tanong kami." Darlene asked. "Crush mo ba si Kuya Darren?" 

My pupils (sort of) dilated. "Huh? Ano?" I try to cover my tracks. 

"Ate, crush mo ba si Kuya Darren?" Lyca repeated. 

I shook my head furiously, "Hindi ah." lie. 

"'Wag kayong maniwala dyan sa Ate Margo nyo." said a voice behind my back. Who's... of course it needs to be JK's. "Huh? Bakit po Margo?" asked Darlene once more.

"Well, I allow my close friends and relatives call me Margo, and acquaintances Reese. Pero, syempre, pwede nyo akong tawaging Margo." I told them. 

They just nodded in response. 

"Hey, lieutenant!" I heard Darren say on the mic. "Coach Sarah wants us to sing." 

what?

"HUh?" I asked. 

"Kumanta daw tayo." said Darren with a tinge of sarcasm. "Yeah, I heard it the first time D. But why?" 

"Kasi," Coach Sarah said, "both of you have beautiful voices, and I would like to hear it." 

I blushed. 

The othe contestants pushed me, and I heard Edray whisper, "Kinikilig kasi yung tatlong coaches sa inyo." I turned to her, eyes wide. She just aced up her head. 

As I took each rising step, Darren was waiting, assisting me on the final one, handing me a microphone. "Oh, ano na?" 

"Well, ano ba gusto mong kantahin?" he asked. 

hmmm.  

"Do you hear me?" I start. "I'm talking to you." I sang as I walked further away. "Across the water, across the deep, blue, ocean. Under the open sky. Oh my, baby I'm trying." I faced him. 

Darren smirked, "Girl I hear you, in my dreams, I feel you whisper, across the sea." he held my hand. "I keep you with me," he let go, "in my heart." he patted his chest, "You make it easier, when life gets hard." 

"Lucky I'm in love with my best friend

Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again" 

"Ooh, ooh, ooh oh-oh." he finished. 

Lieutenant then took a solo, "They don't know how long it takes,

Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you, I
will

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again"

"Lucky we're in love in every way, ucky to have stayed where we have stayed, lucky to be coming home someday" I sang for him, whilst smiling. 

I was completely lost in Darren's glare. As if the world stop instantly. 

"And so I'm sailing through the sea

To an island where we'll meet
You'll hear the music fill the air

I'll put a flower in your hair," he tucks my hair behind my ear. 

I swat his hand away playfully, "Though the breezes through the trees

Move so pretty you're all I see
As the world keeps spinning 'round
You hold me, right here, right now

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again" I smile and hold his hand.

"I'm lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday" he spins me around and we trip, nearly falling. 

"Ooh ooh ooh,ooh," we both ended. 

Hands still intertwined, I hug him and he hugs back. We stop to look at our surroundings, shocked that the three coaches and JK had their phones recording our performance. 

"Oh this is so going on your channel, Margo." JK informed. 

oh shit. 

---

HOLA! WELL, IF IT ISN'T MARGO AND DARREN 

SINGING ON A TREE

D-U-E-T-I-N-G 

First comes contracts

Then comes albums

Then comes concerts in stadiums!

did you like what i did?

huh? huh? lolol 

anyways, as you can see, I have deleted killer academy and I shall replace it with a surprise. 

and this is why im talking to you guys. I already have a plot for becca and jk's spin off, and I just need the title. SO, i'm having a contest (if anyone enters). 

If I like your title, you'll get one of the major/minor roles on the spin off or in buddies! (you can choose) 

here's the plot thingy: 

Who knew nerds could have admirers? 

Well, I basically like (more like love) one-sentenced descriptions, and besides, I don't like spoiling the story. 

So, I'll practically rate ya'll by threes and the prizes aree: 

1st - A character in buddies/and the jecca spin off, a follow, and i'll read your stories (if you have one), and 2 dedications 

2nd-A follow, reads for your stories (if you have one), a dedication 

3rd- A dedication from Buddies and the jecca spin off 

GUYS I BEG YOU I REALLY NEED HELP 

BC I'M SO GONNA BE EMBARASSED IF NO ONE PARTICIPATES

you can comment or message me your entries. 

love ya'll mah lovelies, 

xxbecca

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 537 10
Go thru problems just like everybody else but I'm still, in love with him so deeply.
142K 7.6K 86
"You do understand that the entire world is just patiently waiting for you two to realize that you're in love with each other, right?"
1K 25 8
"Life is hard but it can always be better."
forever my baby By m

Teen Fiction

123K 2.3K 39
"i love you maddy. you're my entire world." "i love you too, you're forever my mom." "and you're forever my baby." → sequel to my best friends boyfri...