LIVE (Depressed Taehyung X R...

By dat_agustd_tho

"hey y/n.." he said still not looking at me. I turned my face up to him for him to say "you told me 'let go... More

EXPLANATION AND INFO
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: WASTE OF SPACE
CHAPTER 2: SINGING
CHAPTER 3: GUARDIAN
CHAPTER 4: HATE ME
CHAPTER 5: REAL SMILE
CHAPTER 6: I EVEN ENVY YOU
CHAPTER 7: I SAVED THIS IDIOT
CHAPTER 8 PT1: AFFECT ME
CHAPTER 8 PT2: HAPPY
CHAPTER 9: NARCOLEPSY
IMPORTANT!!!!
CHAPTER 10: I LOVED HER
CHAPTER 11: SWEET YET FAKE WORDS
CHAPTER 12: MY HOUSE
CHAPTER 13: MESSED UP
CHAPTER 14: TALK
CHAPTER 15: DECEMBER 29TH
CHAPTER 16: I DON'T HATE YOU
CHAPTER 17: BIRTHDAY PARTY PLAN
CHAPTER 18: I'M DYING
CHAPTER 19: I'M SORRY
CHAPTER 20: ALIVE
CHAPTER 21: FINALLY SAVED
NOT AN UPDATE!!
CHAPTER 22: I ADORE HIM
CHAPTER 23: WEAKLING
CHAPTER 24: SANITY
CHAPTER 25: HAPPIEST PERSON ALIVE
NOT AN UPDATE PT.2!!!
CHAPTER 26: YOU DID WHAT??!
CHAPTER 27: GRACE
CHAPTER 29: MOTHER MATERIAL
NOT AN UPDATE PT. IDONTEVENREMEMBER
CHAPTER 30: MOST BEAUTIFUL MOMENT IN LIFE
AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!
IMPORTANT PT.2
IMPORTANT PT 3
IMPORTANT PT. asdkasdkjkasdk
time to promote myself bish
new book??

CHAPTER 28: THE SHOW

723 35 26
By dat_agustd_tho

The day of the talent show...

If there's a perfect description to the current situation, it would be... A complete chaos.

"I don't think my voice can handle this. What if it cracks!..." Jin's pacing around like an idiot, muttering to himself his parts.

"Okay, how do I do this part again--" yoongi's calm but still trying to practice his part well.

"What if I collapse on stage?!! HOSEOK GIVE ME MY PILLS!!!" Jimin is running around panicking about his narcolepsy.

"don't take the whole thing jimin, we don't want to be involved with your death." Said the one and only hoseok.

Meanwhile I'm just standing there like and idiot, no clue on what to do. I saw how taehyung was smiling as he approached me.

"y/n/n... In nervous" he stated with a small smile. I smiled as I ruffled his already fluffy hair out.

"You'll do well, I know it." I said, comforting him and, as he shot me his boxy smile.

"Well then.. can I do something to boost my confidence?" He asked for permission, and you can't say no to him, can you?

"Sure ta--" I was shut with his lips on mine. My eyes were wide as he pulled away.

Yep, definitely didn't expect that.

"AYEE~~ SLY TAEHYUNG!!!" Jungkook cheered from the other side of the gym, making taehyung's cheeks tinted a good shade of red, while the rest were just laughing.

Man, what a mood breaker.

They now regained their confidence a bit and continued practicing. As they were practicing, I noticed that namjoon wasn't there.

Where is he--?

Just as I thought that, namjoon busted the door open in a demanding matter and stated.

"BOYS, THE SHOW WILL BEGIN IN 30 MINUTES. GET READY IN YOUR COSTUMES!"

In a second, all their confidence chattered as they all ran around and Jin even pretended to have fainted. I tried calming them but it's no use, so I approached the only one who can listen, or at least I think.

"Hey jinnie, calm down ok? You're doing good!" I TRIED at least.

"I wanna die..." He desperately said. I sighed and pulled him by the wrists to stand up.

"Well you can die after the show, but for now.." I then pushed him to the boys' restroom to change. ".. just go change before it's too late" I continued.

I then went over next to namjoon, clapping my hand as if I've just finished something.

"You seem like the only one calm here, wanna help me dragging the rest?" I asked, then his mouth just formed a straight line and his eyes were wide open.

"You're nervous as well, aren't you?" I asked tiredly, and he just nodded. I deeply sighed, rubbing the temple of my forehead.

"Just go change before I lose it" I ordered. He opened his mouth to say something, but soon closed it and pointed to the restroom while approaching it.

"Now..." I took a deep breath before...

"ALL OF YOU! GO THE FUQ CHANGE BEFORE I PERSONALLY MOP THE FLOOR WITH YOUR FACES!!" I exclaimed out of anger, and the room fell silent. They all nodded and went to change silently.

"You chose a terrifying one, taehyung" one said on the way to change.

"FUQ OFF BEFORE I KILL YOU!!" I replied, as they all ran to Change as quick as possible.

10 minutes later.....

"Oh my Lord, you all are so beautiful!!" I exclaimed in awe and happiness. They all just stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do now.

"Now! Makeup time!!" I exclaimed again, and they all gave me that 'wtf' face.

"What?!" They all yelled.

"Please~ I won't get you lipstick or anything. Just some eye shadow and liners to look all dark and mysterious." They all looked at namjoon, unsure of that idea, as he just was in deep thoughts.

"She has a point. Looks also give off the feeling we want to show." He finally stated after what seemed like a minute of silence. They all sighed and one by one sat in front of me to do their makeup.

Namjoon's face is perfectly fine, so I just added a few brown eyeshadow on the sides. I also fixed his hair to be parted from the side.

Seokjin's aura was supposed to be sadder and full of hurt, so I gave him just dark eyeshadow above and on the tip of his eyes. For the hair, I used a hair straightener to proceed to have waves on it. I then ruffled it to look messy.

"oooh I look so hot" he glanced at himself in the mirror before leaving, still staring at it in awe.

For yoongi, just used a little bit of eye shadow under his eyes, and for the hair, I thought of a weird but cool idea: I took out my hair straightener and made half his hair curly, and the other was just wavy in a messy way.

"I have no clue what made you think of that hair style, but it's cool I'll take it" yoongi glanced at himself in the mirror while leaving, before seokjin took the mirror from him again, adoring his reflection.

Next was hoseok. I just added eyeliner and a few brown shadows on his eyes, before moving to the hair. I parted his dark hair in halves, before taking out my fake hair dye clamps from my bag.

"Girl, did you bring your whole salon?" Hoseok jokingly said, as I took out the purple color clamps.

"Shut up, I only came here to do this"
I said, clamping strands from his right side of his hair, dyeing it purple.

"Don't worry, the dye comes out when you wash it with water." I said, handing hoseok the mirror.

"This is so cool!!!!" Hoseok exclaimed, running around with the mirror in hand, with Jin running behind him, trying to get the mirror to himself.

As for jimin, I saw how easily closing his eyes were, so i used brown eyeshadow on them to look seducing and sharp. As for the hair, I removed the part in his hair and pulled out yellowish brown dye. I dyed strands of his hair with it and thought that it was enough for him to look good.

"Give me the mirror!" Jimin said, excusing himself to see his looks after getting the mirror from hoseok and Jin.

For taehyung, his face was blushing, which made me chuckle but ignored it. Taehyung's eyes are big and sharp, so I thought they might need dark eyeshadow to look deep and mysterious. For his hair, he just needed it be ruffled up a bit, to look fluffy and long, and he was good to go.

"You're good to go, tomato face" I patted his back as he stood up.

"Hey! I'm not good when I'm face to face with a beauty goddess" he said, which made me chuckle but go red at the same time.

For jungkook, he needed to look hurt yet mad I guess? So I needed his round and innocent eyes to change. No eyeshadow was needed, so I just used a bit of eyeliner to make his eyes sharp. His hair then just needed to be parted to the side in order to look sexy, and he's good to go.

"ALRIGHT THEN SEXY BITCHES, PRACTICE! WE ONLY HAVE 11 MINUTES LEFT!!" I called and they obeyed instantly, going into practice mode. Namjoon then went and whispered in my ear.

"Way to go y/n, boosting our confidence with our looks" my eyes were shocked, how did he know?

"How di--"

"Two words, IQ 148" he said winking before going to practice.

Namjoon is someone I'll never understand.

~~~~~

"Jungkook?" I called the boy who's peeping through the stage curtains, as if trying to find something.

"They're not here yet..." Was all he said, still searching for his one and only parents through the audience. I'm sure they'll come though, because they promised.

FLASHBACK 3 DAYS AGO

"y/n, for once in my life I need your help" namjoon said through the phone line.

"Spill it" was all I said, taking the matter as serious.

"Yesterday, I talked things out with jungkook and he said he's nervous because he has family issues, in which they fight alot and sometimes tend to push him to study and be their perfect son..." When I think about it, I remember when I first met jungkook; he was in the park, away from seeing his parents fight.

"... Them pushing him to be their perfect son made him quite anxious of what society thinks, so he was scared of anyone not accepting him for who he is--"

"What are you asking me, namjoon?" I understood everything and just wanted to know what's the problem. I heard him sigh through text phone.

"The thing is... I'm asking you to convince his parents on coming. He'll surely get nervous if he doesn't find someone he knows cheering him on, and I'm pretty sure his parents will start supporting him as soon as he shows them how good he is. So, can you do it or not?" He asked.

"Why cant YOU do it?" I asked.

"Uhh.. because I don't know his location, duh" he replied.

"Fair point... Fine I'll do it"

"Thank you so much" he said before I heard a 'muah' sound through the phone.

Oh my Lord.

"You're disgusting namjoon, bye" I hung up, getting off the bed and to taehyung I go.

"Hey y/n, ready?" Taehyung asked.

"For?" I asked, already knowing the answer but pretending to have forgot.

"I scream you scream we all scream for ice--!!" he cheered on, before I interrupted.

"Yeah yeah I get it, but we'll go somewhere before that" he tilted his head in confusion.

Time skip to jungkook's house brought to you by the alpaca Kim seokjin... Heh..

"Mrs. and Mr. jeon, are you coming to the talent show in 3 days?" I asked as if I don't know already their answer. Jungkook just sat there, confused.

"Sorry honey, we're just too busy an--"

"Please~, we'd love to have you around cheering our main singer, jungkook" taehyung praised him, for them to realize he's too good to be perfect.

They seemed to be in deep thought, before deeply sighing.

"Fine, we'll come"

"Promise?" I said in a childish matter.

"Yes darling, we promise"

END OF FLASHBACK

I placed a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry jungkook, they're coming." He just sighed, nodding.

1 minute left....

I heard the microphone being touched, before the voice of the host spoke.

"Alright, up next, we have a dancing, singing, and rapping group of seven. Please welcome BTS!!"

Yep, I called it. Jungkook's parents came just in time. Now's the time for the show.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Thank you all for your support up to this moment.

I really do appreciate the fact that you read this one trash of a story

It took alot of twists and turns in my opinion...

But in the end...

You still read it, so thank you

This story is close to the end, only a few chapters left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 284 46
He walked to me slowly and I slowly took a few steps backwards "W-what are you doing??" I asked as my back touched the wall "You know what am I doing...
546 64 27
☽ 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢...
1.1M 61.9K 45
UNEDITED "g-go find other person, i'm sorry but i can't do this. i still have my dignity clinging onto me." i said. "no one needs to find out. no one...
1.4K 427 35
A story about a princess don't like to be ruled, a cruel king who's ego is everything, and a prince who's in love What if you both are forced to mar...