THAT BLIND DATE

By selena_xo_xo

A blind date that kinda, somewhat went sorta good. More

chp. 1
chp.2
chp.3
chap. 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
appreciation.
chap.8
chap. 9
chap.10
chap. 12
chap.13
chap. 14
not a chap.
notice!
chap. 15
not a chap.
chap. 16
update info
correction*
not a chapter.
update info.
chap.17
chap 18
chap. 19
chap. 20
chap. 21
moment.
chap. 22
chap.23
24
chap 25
chap. 26
chapter 27
chap. 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chap 31
chapter 32
🙏
chapter 33
chap 34
news!
chap 35
sequel alert
👀👀
chk out!

chap.11

4.8K 156 6
By selena_xo_xo

Liangelo's pov.

I woke up to the feeling of someone looking- no staring at me. I know I look good but damn chill out.

I open my eyes and was immediately blessed with the sight of my beautiful girlfriend- fuck that- my woman.

She's no girl, she's a grown ass woman. She's so damn strong and I couldn't love that about her anymore. She cares about everyone else but herself which I hate sometimes but regardless that's my woman and my feelings for her Can't get any stronger.

I'm in love with this girl man. Even though half her Brazilian hair is on the bed and hanging off her shoulders and crust in her eyes. She's still beautiful to me.

"Why you staring at a nigga like that?" I ask as a smile find its way on my lips.

She leans down and drops a soft kiss on my cheek before sitting up, pulling the sheets with her.

"Because I can stare at what's mine" I felt the pride swell in my chest when she said that.

What can I say? There's nothing like knowing someone's taking ownership of you like you're of them.

Can she be anymore perfect?

She starts getting up from the bed but being that I can't get enough of her -even though we made love at least five times last night in five different positions- I pull her back and she falls on my lap with a giggle.

I push her disheveled hair out of her face and kiss the back of her neck since her back is facing my chest.

"Why you hiding my body from me?" I ask nibbling on her neck as I slide my hand under the sheet and start rubbing her thighs.

She lets out a soft sigh and rest her head back on my shoulder. I notice she has a far away look in her eyes as if she's thinking about something stressing.

"What you thinking 'bout?" she close her eyes before turning on my lap and wrap her arms around my neck.

Did I hurt her last night?

Is she having second guesses?

"I haven't been completely honest about who I am with you and after last night, the things you said, the way you made me feel, I'm ready to let you in and I'm ready to share anything you want to know right now"

I know she's closed off and rarely talks about herself but hearing her admit it took me by surprise.

I gently lift her head from my shoulder and give her a kiss on those soft ass lips.

All mine.

The words were dancing on the tip of my tongue and I just couldn't help myself when I look her in the eyes and said.....

"Alezandra I'm in love with you"

Alezandra's pov.

Oh my god. He feels the same. He literally just told me he loves me.

I wanted to jump around lonzo's house and tell him I love him too but I need him to know everything in case when he finds out his feelings change.

I give him a small smile and watch as hope spark in his eyes.

He's wondering if I feel the same way but if he only knew.

I got off his lap and sat beside him with the sheets wrapped around me tightly.

I took a deep knowing there's no turning back now.

"When I was sixteen my parents brought a boy home for dinner. His name was Tim craft. His parents and my parents decided it was a good idea for him and I to be together. That it would be great for merging companies if we got married" I stop speaking to take a deep breathe when I felt my throat closing up.

I didn't look at Gelo but I can tell he's listening which is all I need.

"We were both getting along as the weeks past by but he thought I liked him in a romantic way but I only liked him as a friend. He picked me up from school on my birthday and told me he had a gift for me at my place so I drove with him back to my place" I paused when my voice cracked and close my eyes remembering the day like it was yesterday

....

Five years ago

March 25.

We pulled up to my parents' house in the new benz his parents bought him. I hopped out the car excitedly thinking my parents were home but when I opened the front door and saw the lights off I knew they weren't home.

I turned around to head back outside but bumped into time who was right behind.

Way to close for comfort.

"U-um where's the uh....gift?" I ask with a nervous laugh as I start picking at my fingers.

He looked at me in a way that made a shiver run up and down my back and not in a good way.

"I placed it in your room" why would he do go into my room? That's personal space.

"Okay I'll go get it" I said turning around but he grab my wrist in his hand and turned me around.

I stare at him with wide eyes. Why was he behaving strange today?

"I wanna see your reaction when I give it to you" give it to me? I thought he already gave it to me and I just needed to see what it was.

"Um uh- okay okay" I walk up the stairs with him trailing behind and I don't know if I'm being paranoid but I can feel his eyes staring at my ass.

I open my room door upon arriving and enter as did Tim but the only difference is .......I heard him lock the door.

I spin around immediately to see him taking his shirt off.

What the hell is he doing?

"What are you doing?" I ask walking backwards as he started walking towards me.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I watch with frightened eyes as he started pulling his jeans down.

"Stay away from me" I look both ways to find a way to get out of this house immediately.

I need to get to mom and dad.

Taking the chance I quickly dash for the door but I wasn't fast enough.

He grabs my air and pull me back so hard that I fell backwards..........hitting my head on the bedside table.

Tim pulling his boxers off was the last thing I saw before blacking out.
____________________

I woke up to find myself in bed thinking it was just a dream but when I sat up I knew it happened.

He raped me.

Then cleaned up my room and me so it looked like nothing happened.

I jump off the bed but fell on my stomach from the pain in my stomach, between my legs and thighs.

I grab the bed and pull myself up with tears running down my face at this point.

He took away my innocence from me.

He raped me.

He raped me!!

I stand up and scream loudly when I saw my bed sheets soaked with blood and when I looked down blood was streaming down my legs.

"Ahhhhhhhh! Mom! Mommmy! Dad! Help me! Please somebody help me!" I felt my head getting light and everything started to spin around me.
______________

This second time I woke up I was looking at my mom and a doctor staring at me.

I was at the hospital. My mom looked me in the eyes and I knew she knew what happened to me.

I felt the sobs rock my body harshly.

"M-m-mom h-he he took it away from me mo-m"

"Leave us" I heard she told the doctor sternly.

She sounded mad.

"Tamara look at me. Look at me right now" I look at her face which was blurry due to the tears in my eyes.

"You will not let one little mistake ruin everything for this family and the future of the family business" I felt my heart, my mouth and my life crashed to the floor at her words.

"Family? Business? He raped me and you're thinking about business? Am I not family? He ruined me mother! And you're telling me this bullshi-" I didn't have time to finish my sentence due to her hand slapping me so hard that I heard my neck crick.

"You dirty whore! I bet you threw yourself at him. You will forget about whatever happened last night and you will marry Tim and merge the business at least five years from now. Don't fucking test me Alezandra. Don't do it" I watch as she pick her chanel bag up and walked out of the room smiling as if nothing happened.
________________

3 months after
June 27.

I'm currently at the doctor with my parents, Tim and his parents.

I was feeling awfully nauseous and have been vomiting every time I ate so I decided to come to the doctor not knowing that he was a family doctor. He told my mom and she told everybody else in the room and here we are.

"Well congratulations Ms. Kingsley you're pregnant almost three months actually" the room erupted in gasp but I just sat there numbly.

"I'm not ready for a damn kid" Tim exclaims like the bitch he his. My parents have been forcing me by threatening me to be with him. I have no one and nowhere to go so I have to look in the eyes of my rapist everyday.

I watch as he walked out of the room pushing the doctor down on his way out.

"You heard my son, just get rid of the damn thing inside her pronto" his mothers says before she walked out with her husband in.

"Doctor. Get rid of the baby. This minute"

No one asked what I wanted.

No one asked if I wanted my baby even though it's father is a rapist.

I sat on a bed with my legs elevated as they removed my baby from inside me.

That night when I returned home I packed all my belongings and waited for my parents to fall asleep.

The good thing about rich parents is that they give you humongous allowances plus I had a black card.

I took all the money from my drawer which is all the saved up allowances from I was twelve till now and cashed most of my money from my black card that night.

I had a lot of money.

When they finally fell asleep I grabbed everything and quietly load them in my car even though it took me more than two trips to finally pack everything I did it without being caught.

I got into my car that my grandma had bought me and I didn't look back.

I also made sure I left my phone there so they couldn't contact me.

I'm never going back. Never.
_____________

Present.

I look up at Gelo as I wipe the tears from my eyes to see him doing the same.

"Still love me?" I ask standing up from the bed to walk away but he grab my hands and before I knew it he was hugging me like I've never been hugged before.

"I love you ten times more than I did twenty five minutes ago"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.9K 23
Your father was the werewolf of many stories; Little Red Riding Hood, The Three Little Pigs, The Boy Who Cried Wolf etc. Ever since Bell and Beast go...
1.6K 115 5
❝ garnet ❞ heeseung holds a secret over jieun's head, and to keep his silence, she agrees to help him win over his long-time crush 〔 lee heeseung 〕 〔...
127K 5.9K 56
take a look at the lives of amari, ben, and their children as they get older. [read book 1 (recognize) to understand.]
22.7K 1.5K 34
❝Bold of you to assume that I have feelings for you just because I kissed you under the moonlight during our prom night.❞ ━ The more Yoshinori avoids...