Axel

By trottinghorsess

"He's dangerous, Melissa. I'd stay away from him... way too unpredictable" ** Axel Cody Archer. Archer. The... More

characters
Medicine Aisle
Insecurities
Truth
Silently There For You
Panic Attacks
The FireBreathing Lions
Hospitial
Feelings
Loser
Toxic
"It's always been you"
Comfortable
Talk
Plan Fail
First Time
Crisis
Sickness
Leave
Let's Do This
Gender Reveal
Heartbreak
Recovery
Happy
Father's Day
Please
Happy Tears
Jealousy
Too Much
"Are you cheating on me, Mel?"
Broken
Moving Out
Welcome, Baby Archer
Trouble
Beach
Flordia Fight
Forever
With This Ring, I Thee Wed.
Epilouge
will there be another book?
WHOOOPP
The Final Chapter

Future

2.8K 74 9
By trottinghorsess

Melissa

"Want syrup-" I cut myself off when I turn to see Axel stacked like eight or so pancakes up and bites into them whole.

He turns to me, chewing. I look at him in pure disgust.

It's been two full years with Axel. It's been truly amazing, even though we fight. But there's one thing burning on my mind.

A future and family with him.

**

"I can't believe you have a girlfriend" Logan looks at Jagger as his girlfriend sits on the couch next to him.

"I can't believe you broke up with your girlfriend of five years" Zachary looks at Logan.

"Hey hey, she changed!" Logan huffs.

Tracy, Jagger's new girlfriend, shakes her head. "Yeah, girls like that are never any good"

Me, as I sit on the fluffy rug. "I agree. Same with dudes. I mean, Axel gets hornier and hornier by the day"

Everyone laughs and all I sudden a huge arm is wrapped around my stomach and neck. "You know you beg for it all the time" he laughs and I laugh along, holding his heavy arms.

"Okay, get off me you big goof" I laugh.

"Aww, you two are so adorable, how long have you been together?" Tracy asks.

Axel gets off me.

"Two years" I chirp.

"So cute!!" Tracy smiles and holds Jagger's hand.

Axel raises an eyebrow. "Why does it matter?"

"Babe, she was just asking" I rub his side.

"No. She's here for JAGGER not us. See, I don't see why you bring these people around me, Jagger" Axel's stands up, scoffing.

Jagger drops his jaw. "Dude, she was just being nice!"

"I DONT CARE! IT DOESNT MATTER!" Axel goes to cling onto Jagger's neck, but instead, stomping into our room.

I sigh. "I'm sorry about him, Tracy. He has anger and trust issues" I say before jogging to our room to see Axel stressfully running his fingers through his hair. "Baby... what's wrong?"

"I told him I didn't like her" he growls.

I chuckle. "Babe, she just asked how long we've been together"

He shakes his head and sits down. "I'm fucking sick of girls I don't know all over the place"

"Like who?" I ask.

"Tracy, and all the girls Zachary and Logan keep bringing in for a hookup" he looks at me.

"Maybe I should go-"

"No, babe, I'm sorry" he takes my hand, pulling me onto his lap. "I love you. I'm just angry"

I frown and play with his huge hand. "Care to make it up?"

He smirks placing me on the bed and hovering over me. "I'd love to" he attacks my neck with kisses.

I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck.

He strips me of my clothes and his tongue meets my heat, begging for him to latch into it. "Please" I beg and feel him smirk before finally moving. He digs his fingers into my thighs and he flicks his tongue into me, making me moan. Then he inserts two fingers for extra pleasure, curling them and pumping them in as he eats me out. "Axel" I moan and moan, until he hits my g-spot. "AXEL!" I scream his name. I reach my high and before I can release, he pulls his fingers and tongue out of me, making me gasp. "What was that for?!" I snap.

"I wanna be inside you" he throws off his shirt.

I smirk and watch him strip before hovering over me. "I want you" I pant.

"As you wish, Princess" he slides into me, making me moan. He doesn't even give me time to adjust before just pounding into me. Though, I done need time to adjust, I've had him so many times that I'm use to his huge size.

I dig my nails it on his back, moving them deeply up and down, causing his back to bleed as he hits my g-spot.

"Fuck" he groans.

"AXEL!" I scream and tug onto his hair with one hand and the other still scratching him and making him bleed.

He goes just a little harder than he already is so we can reach our high.

Well, my second high.

I feel myself clench around him, the best feeling.

Then we both come undone and he rides us out before falling back to me, catching his breath.

I rest my head on his chest, pulling the covers over us.

"I feel so much better" he pants.

I laugh. "I'm glad" I suck his neck, leaving a bright hickey, making him laugh.

"Guys I know you just finished having sex, but come outside!" Jagger barges in.

My eyes widen and Axel groans. "Get the FUCK OUT!"

"JUST COME OUTSIDE!" Jagger runs out.

I smack my forehead and sit up. "Well, can't win twice"

"I wish we could" he huffs, throwing on clothes and so do I.

I stand up, fixing my hair. "Then let's get married and move in a house alone, I mean, you own every mansion in the world" I chuckle, joking.

He sighs and walks to me, shirtless with his hands on my sides. "I want to marry you... Mel. I want to have our own house. I-"

"I was joking" I say and he clenches his jaw, making my eyes widen. "No no!! I mean, about doing it right now! I would love love LOVE to marry you!!" I hug him tightly. "I want to marry you and be with you forever"

He lets out a breath of relief and kisses my head. "I plan to, Mel" he says softly. I smile and kiss his chest before pulling back. "Can we?" he asks.

I chuckle. "Of course we can, baby"

"I mean... like... now" he holds my hands.

I try to form words. "Babe... we can't. We're too young"

"I know, but come on! It'll be fun!" he exclaims.

"Not yet" I play with his hair.

"Fine" he groans and I laugh. "What's funny?"

"Your sex hair!" I try to fix it.

"Ah, it's fine. They're use to it" he shrugs.

I turn him around. "Might wanna put a shirt on to make it less obvious"

"Yeah, it does kinda hurt" he smacks his forehead and I shrug with a smirk before walking outside.

And there I fucking see it.

The cutest fucking baby in the world.

"Oh. My. Goodness!!" I exclaim and run to them. "Whose?!"

Tracy giggles. "My nephew!" she smiles and I gasp. "Do you wanna hold him?"

I bounce around in excitement. "I'd love to!!!" I squeal and she laughs, handing me the baby. "What's his name?!"

"August! But we call him Auggie!" she chuckles.

Zachary laughs. "You're never getting that baby back"

A familiar scent lingers by and I instantly know my huge boyfriend is next to me.

I turn to my right and look up at his tall figure. "Babe..."

He looks at the baby and back up at me. "Kids aren't my thing"

"Kids have never been your thing" Logan crosses his arms.

"Watch it, asshole" Axel points at him.

I just look at August with the biggest smile as he looks at me with his bright blue eyes. "Hey Auggie! I'm Melissa!" I chirp and he smiles. "You're the cutest baby boy EVER!! I want to keep you forever" I hold him.

"He's a handful!" Tracy laughs.

"Yeah" Jagger smacks his forehead, making Tracy laugh harder at a memory.

Axel rubs my back. "The guys and I are gonna play football"

"Wait-" I turn to him and he looks at me with his gorgeous green eyes. "Do you wanna hold him?"

She shakes his head. "No, I hate babies"

I frown.

"So... you guys aren't gonna have children?" Tracy asks.

"Well we wil-"

"No" Axel cuts me off.

I look at him. "Axel..." I trail off.

"What?" he looks down at me.

I nervously look down at August. "You know I want kids..."

He sighs. "And you know I don't"

"Well I do" I huff.

"Lose that attitude, Mel" he growls and Tracy takes August away from me before running off.

"We're gonna have a kid" I cross my arms.

"GOD DAMNIT, MEL! WE'RE NOT!" he slams his hand on Zachary's car. "WE'RE NOT HAVING KIDS! EVER! AND SO HELP ME IF YOU STOP TAKING BIRTH CONTROL-"

"THEN MAYBE I'LL MARRY SOMEONE WHO DOES WANT KIDS! AND NOT SELFISH!" I stomp.

"THEN GO! I DON'T CARE!" he shouts.

"FINE!" I turn my back.

"FINE!" he snaps.

"Come on guys... don't do this" Logan walks over, frowning. "Please don't fight or threaten to break up"

"Stay out of this, Logan" I huff.

"Why don't we go to the bar?" Zachary joins in.

"You guys can, I'll be here with Tracy" Jagger says.

Axel nods. "I'll GLADLY get drunk and not worry about a baby freak"

"Well sorry for wanting a future with you!" I snap.

"I don't want kids! How hard is that to understand?!" he bumps into my shoulder as he gets in his car.

I roll my eyes. "Wherever"

"Come on" Zachary motions his hand to his car.

I sigh and get in.

We speed off behind Axel who I'm surprised wanted to join.

It breaks my heart, honestly. To know your own boyfriend doesn't want a family. I'd do anything to have his little baby running around calling out for their daddy. But he doesn't want that.

Not at all.

Minutes later, we pull into the bar and walk in to already see Axel ordering shots with a girl next to him.

I frown.

"He wouldn't cheat on you" Logan hugs me.

"What if he does?" I don't hug back.

"He won't. He loves you, a lot" he pulls back and smiles. "Come on, let's go get a few drinks"

I sigh and nod.

Zachary, Logan, and I walk to the counter, grabbing shots, unlike Axel who's still drinking.

**

It's been a bit and I'm so damn drunk, and so is Axel.

I turn and see him glaring at me, so I shoot him a glare back before he turns around, grabbing two beers and walking to me.

"Beer? It'll take the edge off" he winks.

I roll my eyes. "Good. I don't wanna see you" I take the drink and he smirks.

I chug it and so does he,

"Mmm, you're so hot" he wraps his arm around me, pulling me into his chest.

"I don't liiiiike you right now" I sing.

"Forget the baby thing" he smirks. "Let's have drunk sex"

I look up at him and smirk back. "Let's do it. Y'know, before I leave you for a man who wants a baby with me"

"Sounds good. And before I watch you find a man who can't please your spoiled ass" he grabs my hand, dragging me out of the bar.

"Mmm" I hum. "Such a shame, our baby would've been cute as hell"

"No such thing as our baby. Never will be one" he says drunkly.

I roll my eyes and he gets an über.

The uber comes pretty fast and we get in, having a heated make out session in the backseat before we pull into the house.

He picks me up bridal style, running into his room.

He places me on the bed and I laugh as he undresses me and I help undress him.

We then take no time to get to the point, he slides into me and attacks my neck with his lips as he picks up his pace.

I dig my nails nails into his neck and he groans as he slides deeper and deeper, making me moan.

He starts to hit my g-spot and I hold onto his hair.

And just like that, he makes me forget about our fight.

I know I may be drunk, but I really do love this boy.

And if that means I can't have his kids... that's okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 30.2K 39
He's rich. He's dangerous. He's sexy. After moving to California, I met a notorious bad boy named Ace. As my feelings for him grew stronger, so did m...
230K 4.1K 31
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...
497K 4.7K 14
To crave safety was one thing. To sleep with a monster to get it? That was something else entirely. ____________________ The bar. Her best friend. T...
46K 1.2K 78
Two of the most famous gangs filled with some of the best serial killers out there. Ivy Moore, rude, disrespectful but still has the best confidence...