Minajesty

By NicoleM96_Navy

More

Minajesty
Music Video for class

The meeting

956 35 5
By NicoleM96_Navy

Nicki's POV 

Today is the first day that i'm teaching at a high school here in Barbados. I'm teaching music and Journalism, i am also the coach for the girls varsity soccer team. I graduated high school early so i went right o college to become a teacher and by 20 i was out of college. I grew up in NYC but when i became a teacher i movedd back to the carribean where im actually from but i moved to Barbados and not where im actually from. I put on my skin tight black dress that goes to mid thigh and black high heels i put my long blonde hair up in a pony tail. I grab my bag and car keys and walk out the door, i get in my all mate black jeep and drive to school.I get out of my car and walk to my room to see a few students sitting outside my door, so i unlock my door and walk in with the students behind me and i put my stuff on my desk and sit in my chair while i wait for the kids to come in the room, i have Jornalism 1st period and music 2ed and soccer practice starts at the beginning of last period which is 45 minuets beforeschool is out, all my girls have off 9th period so they don' have to miss class.

As i'm sitting at my desk with my feet on the edge of the desk i see this tall, skinny geougous girl with long brown hair and piercing hazle eyes. She's dressed in boyfriend jeans, a half shirt, half hoodie, black converse, her hair is straight and her bangs are pulled back. She is the most beautiful thing i have ever layed eyes on and by what she looks like now i can only imagine what she will look like when she's old, god i need this girl in my life and not in just my class. I need to find out more about this girl, she will be mine.

Rih"'s POV

I put on converse, boyfriend jeans below my hips, half shirt and a half hoodie then grabed my bag and got in my grey jeep and drove over to Melissa's house to pick her up an make are way to school. Me and Mel have the same schedule and we are both on the soccer team also. We walk in to 1st period english togehter and see the teacher sitting at her desk with her feet on it and as we walk in she figits in her seat, she has to be the hottest's person i have layed my eyes on, this girl has to be mine like forever. Now you maybe thinking why the fuck would i want to date my teacher and aren't you a little young well the answer is because shes hot as fuck and no i'm 18 and looks about 20 so it's all good. Melissa sense the change in my postuire as we walk to are desks which are in the back corner of the room and she says..........

Mel: You got the hot's for are teacher don't you????

Rih: Fuck yeassss, you see hot fucking hot she is

Mel: I do, damn girl when you gonna get some of that???????

Rih: (Both laugh) Hopefully sometime soon

Just then the teacher stands up and talks to the class

Nicki: Godd Morning class I am Miss Maraj i will be your Journalism teacher this year and i also teach music and im the girls varsity soccer coach so i'm sure i'll be seeing more of you guys, now lets go around the room and state are name and something about us so i can get to know you all, i'll go first and then i'll call on you and you call on someone else. I'm Onika Tanya Maraj and i like to rap, now you in the black mesh tank top (aka Melissa)

Mel: My name is Melissa Forde and i play soccer (Nicki smiles) I pick My BFF Robs

Rih: My name is Robyn Fenty and i like to sing and play soccer (Nicki smiles bigger)

The rest of the class says theirs but Nicki is only loooking at Robyn the whole time, once they finnish Nicki explains what they are going to do this year and gives them their first assigment and it's about what they want to do once they get out of high school. As the kids are writing Nicki is just looking at Rih and all the concentration that is written across her face as she writes. Mel and Rih are the first ones done and Rih wrote about how she wanted to be an international pop star and spread music around the world, also about how she wanted her own fashion line and to be in some movies. Mel wrote about how she want's to be a big time photographer and that she want's to follow her best friend around the world when she's famous and take pictures for her.

Nicki: When your done you can come and bring it up to me, you will get them back tomorrow (Mel, Rih and a couple others get up)

Just as they all go down Nicki says.....................

Nicki: Robyn can i see you in my office please

There are a bunch of ohhh's coming from kids and Mel winks at her, they walk into Nicki's office and Nicki shuts and locks the door. Nicki opens the door again and loks at the class then says "Melissa your in charge while I'm gone, go sit at my des till i get back" Mel smiles and says ok then goes to the desk, Rih is also smiles cuz she knows it will be a while before they go back to class. Nicki locks the door again and pulls she shade over the window and sits down on the edge of her desk and motions for Rih to sit in the chair that is in front of her. Rih sits in the chair and she puts both her feet on either side of Rih's and says...........

Nicki: Robyn do you like me??????

Rih: Yea

Nicki: no i mean like you like me more than a student should like their teacher

Rih: (Whispers fuck) How did you figure it out (Looks down)

Nicki: Hey look at me (Lifts her head up) I only figured it out cuz you couldn't stop staring at me

Rih: Ohhhhhh, sorry it won't do that any more, it's just that your so beautiful

Nicki: It's ok Robyn i get it and so are you

Rih: Wait you like me??????????

Nicki: Yeah, isn't it obvious by the way i look at you and why i call on you or Melissa a lot or the same reason i pulled you into my office and made Mel watch the class

Rih: I Guess that makes sense now, so what how much do you actually like like me

Nicki: I can show you better than i can tell you

Rih: (Smirks) Then show me

With that Nicki pulls Rih out of the chair and pushed her down on her desk that has nothing on it at the moment and gets on top of her and kisses her, Nicki grabs Rih by her hips and Rih wraps her arms around Nicki's neck and legs around her waist to deepen the kiss, Nicki stand up with Rih on her waist and pins her back against the wall and kisses her some more. After a few mins they stop.

Nicki: We should get back to class, there's like 20 mins left

Ri: That we shall, and you teach music next period right?????

Nicki: Yep why????

Rih: Me and Melissa are in that class too

Nicki: Yeassssss more of your beautiful face

Rih: Haha yeah and more cuz both me and Mel are going to be at soccer practice

Nicki: Damn

Rih: (Laughs)

They check their selfs out in the mirror and Rih goes out first and goes back to her seat then as soon as Rih sits down Nicki comes out and kicks Mel out of her seat and sits at her desk.

Nicki: OK you all have 5 more minuets to finish then you need to hand it in and then you can have free time for 15 minuets

Everyone finishes their papers and hands them in and Rih and Mel are chatting and Nicki is just watching them, the bell rings shortly after and the class leaves and Mel and Rih move their seats to the same row they were in just the front 2 seats in the corner. Nicki waks over to Rih and stands at the wall next to her desk and pulls her phone out of her dress and hands it to Rih and say's "Put your # in georgous, you too Mel" They put their numbers in and Nicki goes back to her desk just as the kids are coming in the room. Nicki tells the class about what they will do this year and then says they can do whatever they want for the rest of class as long as it's music related so Rih decides to write a song because she can't get this beat out of her head so she goes and sits in the front corner of the room with her notebook and pencil and she bobs her head and hums the lyrics. Rih also writes the music for the song too then gets back to the lyrics to finish the song, Rih gets a text so she looks at her phone and knows its from Nicki

Nicki: Hey hot stuff what are you doing in the corner humming and bobing your head??????

Rih: Writing a song

Rih looks up to see a huge grin on Nicki's face

Nicki: Will i get to hear it someday?????

Rih: Of course you will, it is about you after all

Nicki: Awwwww Robs that's too sweet

Rih: Thanks Nika

Nicki: Awww that's even cuter i need to kiss you so bad for this right now so be prepared to be yelled at and pulled into my office

Rih: Ok but what am i getting yelled at for

Nicki: Using your phone, so text melissa and hava little converstion  then ill bust you

Rih: Alright (Winky face)

Nicki: LOL your too cute

Rih: I know

Rih texts Mel and they have a little converstion for a few Minuets and then Nicki stand in front of her desk and says

Nicki: Robyn Fenty what on earth do you think you are doing texting in my class

Rih: I.... but...i...... (Gets cut off) 

Nicki: In my office now and bring your phone wiht you since you think texting is much more needed then learning

Rih: But.......

Nicki: NOW Miss Fenty (Points to the door)

Rih gets up from the floor and puts her phone inher back pocket and makes her way across the room to Nicki ad they go in the office and Nicki locks the door and they imeadietly laugh their asses off. 

Nicki: You played along really well my dear!!!!!!

Rih: Why thank you Nika

Nicki: (Gets butterfiles when Rih says that) God your accent and the way you say Nika make me want to do so many bad things to you right now

Rih: (Laughs) Well what are you going to about it

Nicki: This

Nicki pushes Rih on her desk and and hovers over her then kisses Rih and she grabs Rih by her hips and turns them over so Rih is sitting on Nicki's lap and Nicki wraps her arms around Rih's waist, they kiss a little while longer, Nicki ended up taking Rih's hoodie off and leaving a hickey on her colarbone claiming her territory. Nicki stops and grabs Rih's hoodie off the floor and hands it to her and starts yelling at her again in case the class is listening then say's to giver her her phone so it looks like she got in trouble but she will get it back at the end of the period.

Nicki: Hey when do you have lunch?????

Rih: 6th period why??????

Nicki: Do you want to ccome soend lunch with me ........ in my office (Bites lip)

Rih: I would love to Nika

Nicki: Good cause i have something to ask you, now lets go back to class my dear

Rih walks out with a sad and pissed expression on her face and goes back to her corner where she was and turns her back to Nicki so it looks like she is mad at her, Nicki comes out with Rih's phone in her hand and a smile on her face, she puts the phone in her desk and sits down and looks over to Rih to see her back twards her and frowns to herself cuz now she can't see th beautiful face of her's.   The bell rings a little while later and Roh and Mel stay behind so she can get her phone and they then head off to their next class together. 6th period rolls around and Rih tells Mel that Miss Maraj wants to see her this period and Mel just laughs and says " Go ahead love bird" Rih shakes her head at her and walks to Nicki's room, Rih walks into the room and Nicki notices that it's Rih and walks to the door and locks it then takes Rih's backpack and throws it on her desk and takes Rih's hand and leads her into her office. Nicki sits on her desk and tells Rih to come here with her finger, so Rih walks over  to Nicki and Nicki picks her up and places her on her lap sideways. Rih changes it up a bit and turns to face Nicki and wraps her legs around her waist and kisses her, Nicki pulls her closer into her an lays back on her desk. Again Nicki leaves another hickey on Rih's collarbone and Rih leaves 3 on Nicki. They mess around for a while and Nicki pulls away from the kiss but kisses her one more time

Nicki: Um........ Robyn???

Rih: Yea Nika?????

Nicki: I was wondering ummmmmmm if you wanted to be uhhhh my girlfriend......... (looks down)

Rih: (Lifts Nicki's head up and kisses her with passion) I wouldn't want anything else in the world Nika

Nicki: Awwwwww you make me so happy Robs, you don't even know it (Kisses Rih) I love you Robs

Rih: I love you too Nika

Nicki: Ughhhhhhh the way you say my name like that girl drives me crazy

Rih: (laughs) I Know, but you love it (Kisses Nicki)

Nicki: That i do (Smiles)

They make out the rest of the class period in Nicki's desk chair with Rih in her lap. Rih kisses Nicki goodbye and tells her that she will see her at soccer practice. Now you way be wondering why Nicki has a office in her classroom in a highschool, well the office is right next door and there are 2 doors in her office one that leads to her room and another that leads to the main office, the reason Nicki has a office in her room is that she is also the principal of the school too so her dating Rih is no problem cuz she can't get in trouble. One thing that Nicki doesn't know is that Rih has a record deal with Def Jam but they agreed that she can stay in school and in barbados till they need her out in New york, she has put 2 albums out and she is looking around for her next one but want's to change her image because she deosn't like what the lable has planed for her. Rih is going to have to leave Barbados and Nicki soon and she knows it gonna crush both of them. Rih has been doing concerts on and off while in school and she did a lot of concerts in Barbados, Everyone in the school knows about her except Nicki.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
592K 36K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
842K 39.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...