The meeting

Nicki's POV 

Today is the first day that i'm teaching at a high school here in Barbados. I'm teaching music and Journalism, i am also the coach for the girls varsity soccer team. I graduated high school early so i went right o college to become a teacher and by 20 i was out of college. I grew up in NYC but when i became a teacher i movedd back to the carribean where im actually from but i moved to Barbados and not where im actually from. I put on my skin tight black dress that goes to mid thigh and black high heels i put my long blonde hair up in a pony tail. I grab my bag and car keys and walk out the door, i get in my all mate black jeep and drive to school.I get out of my car and walk to my room to see a few students sitting outside my door, so i unlock my door and walk in with the students behind me and i put my stuff on my desk and sit in my chair while i wait for the kids to come in the room, i have Jornalism 1st period and music 2ed and soccer practice starts at the beginning of last period which is 45 minuets beforeschool is out, all my girls have off 9th period so they don' have to miss class.

As i'm sitting at my desk with my feet on the edge of the desk i see this tall, skinny geougous girl with long brown hair and piercing hazle eyes. She's dressed in boyfriend jeans, a half shirt, half hoodie, black converse, her hair is straight and her bangs are pulled back. She is the most beautiful thing i have ever layed eyes on and by what she looks like now i can only imagine what she will look like when she's old, god i need this girl in my life and not in just my class. I need to find out more about this girl, she will be mine.

Rih"'s POV

I put on converse, boyfriend jeans below my hips, half shirt and a half hoodie then grabed my bag and got in my grey jeep and drove over to Melissa's house to pick her up an make are way to school. Me and Mel have the same schedule and we are both on the soccer team also. We walk in to 1st period english togehter and see the teacher sitting at her desk with her feet on it and as we walk in she figits in her seat, she has to be the hottest's person i have layed my eyes on, this girl has to be mine like forever. Now you maybe thinking why the fuck would i want to date my teacher and aren't you a little young well the answer is because shes hot as fuck and no i'm 18 and looks about 20 so it's all good. Melissa sense the change in my postuire as we walk to are desks which are in the back corner of the room and she says..........

Mel: You got the hot's for are teacher don't you????

Rih: Fuck yeassss, you see hot fucking hot she is

Mel: I do, damn girl when you gonna get some of that???????

Rih: (Both laugh) Hopefully sometime soon

Just then the teacher stands up and talks to the class

Nicki: Godd Morning class I am Miss Maraj i will be your Journalism teacher this year and i also teach music and im the girls varsity soccer coach so i'm sure i'll be seeing more of you guys, now lets go around the room and state are name and something about us so i can get to know you all, i'll go first and then i'll call on you and you call on someone else. I'm Onika Tanya Maraj and i like to rap, now you in the black mesh tank top (aka Melissa)

Mel: My name is Melissa Forde and i play soccer (Nicki smiles) I pick My BFF Robs

Rih: My name is Robyn Fenty and i like to sing and play soccer (Nicki smiles bigger)

The rest of the class says theirs but Nicki is only loooking at Robyn the whole time, once they finnish Nicki explains what they are going to do this year and gives them their first assigment and it's about what they want to do once they get out of high school. As the kids are writing Nicki is just looking at Rih and all the concentration that is written across her face as she writes. Mel and Rih are the first ones done and Rih wrote about how she wanted to be an international pop star and spread music around the world, also about how she wanted her own fashion line and to be in some movies. Mel wrote about how she want's to be a big time photographer and that she want's to follow her best friend around the world when she's famous and take pictures for her.