YouTube Group Short Stories

By TurquoiseWriter

All short stories of these YouTubers/Streamers: Vanoss Gaming H2O Delirious Mini Ladd I AM WILDCAT Ohm Wr... More

H2O Vanoss #1 {Part 1}
(2) Minicat #1
(3) Vanlirious #1 {Part 2}
(4) Ohmtoonz #1
(5) The Perfect Piece
(6) Valentines Day
(7) Carnival Date
(8) Is Sammy Craignant?
(9) I Can Treat You Better
(10) Battle of the Bands AU
(11) DE PART 2 OF BoTB AU
(12) Making cyborgs a reality
(13) Group Chat
(15) Last Year {Part 1}
(16) Walk
(17) You're The Guy {Part 1}
(18) You Just Gotta Chill {MCaR pt. 2}
(19) You're The Guy {Part 2}
(20) Working out and Slushies
(21) Last Year {Part 2}
(22) Song for the Wedded
(23) Jolt
(24) Gazebo Date
(25) The adorable Trio
(26) Insanity Session
(27) Insanity session {Part 2}
(28) A Delitoonz Date!
(29) Happy Valentine's GAY!
(30) Are you kidding me!
(31) Insanity Session (Final Dialogue)
(32) Sleepy Fitz
(33) Puppy!
(34) Boston Dinner with the Homies
(35) Meme Stream
(36) Insanity Session (Ending)
(37) Superhero AU
(38) The End

(14) Escaping With A Friend? {MCaR pt. 1}

259 1 0
By TurquoiseWriter

Note #1: If you enjoy Voltron Legendary Defender watch the video up top and support this person

Note #2: This is the continuation of Making cyborgs a reality {pt. 1/2}

Note #3: I'm just going to make this a little series, Making Cyborgs a Reality or MCaR for short.

Note #4: Imma do a little vote you have the choice of doing it or not I can't make you so eh

Comment here if you want a longer series/more parts but short

or

Comment here if you want a shorter series/fewer parts but it is a little longer per part.

(hopefully, I can add DelitOoNz in the next bit)

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm on a metal table, it's really cold...I'm in boxers and a tarp it seems. What the hell is actually happening? I'm moving, but more exactly the table is moving. "Don't open your eyes."

"What why not?"

-System update-

audio: 1%...20%...50%...99%...100%...success

"If you do then we will just be a toy to their game, just as they did to me."

vision: 10%...30%...50%...90%...99%...99.9%...1- paused...failed

"How do I know you're telling the truth?"

"We are now fused together, my blood runs through your veins, as of right now you are the only survivor. And you need to trust me. What they are about to do is drain you of all the blood in your body including mine. Forcefully rip apart your left arm and your bottom mask."

"Okay, I'll try to keep calm, what do I do now?"

vision: unpaused...5%...20%...35%...50%...65%...80%...95%...99.9%...100%...success

"Do not move, I will keep the system update paused for as long as I can but I'm afraid it won't be for long before they find out we are alive."

"System update?"

"No time for questions right now, I will explain your new abilities later. The pros and cons but my knowledge isn't much."

"Okay, I'll follow your lead."

left arm: 1%...2%...3%...4%...

"So you weren't lying then huh..."

"Nope, once the left arm is done we will be able to move. The only thing you would not be able to move is your mouth since we will not be able to move the mask until we are safe."

"Do you know how many days it's been?"

"Since when? The day we were fused together or before that?"

"Do you know how long I've been here so far?"

"I just know the days that have gone by since we were fused which would be today exactly 10 hours, 46 minutes, and 24 seconds and counting."

"Well, that doesn't help..."

"Be quiet now it's almost time. And do NOT move or else they will just put a couple of bullets through our skull." After he said that the table stopped moving, and there is some shuffling of papers and metal drawers opening and closing.

"The moment of truth let us see if we survive and live through this."

left arm: 75%...78%...81%...84%...87%...90%...

"Wait I thought we were doing this to live!"

"Don't worry, as long as you listen to me for the moment we'll live...hopefully."

left arm: 93%...

"HOPEFULLY?!"

"Not the time. Get mad at me after we survive."

left arm: 96%...

"You SO owe me."

left arm: 99%...

"Yeah after you add in saving your life." The tarp started moving over our heads

left arm: 100%...success

"NOW!" The voice says and I immediately open my eyes and punch the stranger that was looking directly over me. I jump off the metal table, once my feet hit the ground my knees buckle so I was on my hands and knees. "Come on get up we don't have the time." I just nodded and got to my feet, I feel like I can barely use them but I have to if I want to get out of here. After many lefts and rights in hallways and vents, don't ask, I finally ended up outside.

"GET HIM! I DON'T CARE HOW BUT HE IS OUR ONLY WORKING EXPERIMENT!" That is the last voice I heard before I hear dog barks and revving engines from cars, most likely the jeeps that we passed. "Just keep running, I am locating a sewer." A location pops up right in front of my eyes and shows me that is .2 miles from where I currently am at.

"This is some Iron Man shit."

"Language."

"Cap?"

"What? You know what just focus."

"Fine..." I finally was in the sewer after some tugs and the removal of the drainer thing so I could actually fit.

"You have to act fast, start running straight and the next chance you get either rub the water from the sewer on you with your hands or just jump in a river."

"WHAT NO WAY! That is like piss and shit!"

"And will get rid of your sent from the dogs now just do what I say"

"Fine but I'd rather we wait until we see a river so it's just a jump." We take some lefts and 2 rights and find ourselves a river. "I can't believe I'm doing this..." I don't even think about the horrific smell and just jump in it. "This better work." "Shut up and trust me."

"I believe we are fine now, where did you live before all of this?"

"I lived in North Carolina, but we can't go back there now..."

"Well, we need to go get a few of your things...unless you know a different place to go."

"I KNOW A PLACE! Erm uh, sorry but we could go to my good friend Luke's place. I'm sure he would let me stay."

"Alright but first we are going to need new clothes..." I look down at myself and notice I just have boxers on.

"Yeah, I think you're right."

Finishing Software Update...

Bottom Jaw: 5%...25%...45%...65%...85%...95%...100% success

Software Update

[COMPLETE]

"Let's take a rest here, it's been a bad day. We'll go to a fancy neighboorhood or go to a second-degree shop."

"Second-degree shop?"

"Yes, where they don't care if you shoplift because it's all donated things anyways." (plz don't actually shoplift they will most likely call you out on it)

"Alright if we can't find anything decent in the backs then we'll do the second option, but I really don't want to do that."

"Goodnight...?"

"Jonathan, what is yours?"

"My code was 3V4N."

"Hm, then your name would be Evan."

"Evan, that's a nice name."

"Not as nice as mine."

"Oh haha, goodnight Jonathan."

"Night Evan."

~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you, everyone, for reading this and please comment up top under Note #3 so I know what you all want. I hope you like this turn of events it was honestly just a last minute thing. If I were to do the shorter chapters it's going to be around 1,000-1,500 words and the longer chapters would be 2,000+ words. Anyways I hope you are excited to see what happens next and I'm honestly excited to see where this goes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.2K 1.8K 69
***warning very shitty one shots lol*** This was my first time writing one-shots. I was also 13 at the time so It's very cringey and not good at all...
2.8K 146 23
While the BBS gang is out on a mission, an accident occurs. Jonathan doesn't make it out alive. A year later, Evan still suffers the pain and the he...
1K 35 28
It was the night.. The night no one would ever expect of them all to come and do as they wish - Characters in The Masks story: VanossGaming (Vanoss)...
9K 218 35
COMPLETED Evan and Jonathan or as we all know them by Delirious and Vanoss meet unexpectedly by a text accident. Both start to talk to eachother and...